Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal Teleportation

Dowdy

This document is 10 pgs and very difficult to view on mobile device.

I do not believe teleportation of any kind is possible at this time. Not too sure it will ever be possible. Thanks

These threads never die around here do they? Not only is this thread old but the study that was done and started this thread. Ants are smart she has a plan. It was not teleportation but it made me laugh and I needed that Thanks :)

This 10 page document has nothing to do with teleportation however is a interesting read. From what I got from reading it the idea is to detect chronic bacterial and viral infections. Noted on the first page. A more in depth study into what this paper is talking about could result in being able to use a machine to not only detect it but what about turning it off? The ones we don't need? Food for thought.

Edited by ThePitOfReason

• 4 years later...

This thread has been back from the dead more times than Kieth Richards.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

THIS THREAD IS 14 YEARS OLD. THIS THREAD IS IN 9TH GRADE

THIS THREAD IS GOING THROUGH ITS TROUBLED TEEN YEARS. AND ITS A TELEPORTING ANT THREAD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 years later...

This thread has graduated high school.

On 7/19/2015 at 10:44 PM, Erowin said:

THIS THREAD IS 14 YEARS OLD. THIS THREAD IS IN 9TH GRADE

THIS THREAD IS GOING THROUGH ITS TROUBLED TEEN YEARS. AND ITS A TELEPORTING ANT THREAD.

KIFMJbs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

This thread is in college...

Also kangaroos don't teleport, out of place kangaroos are likely escaped pets rather than escaped zoo animals. 

So, now, do ants teleport?

• 1 month later...
Guest Nathan DiYorio

Don't you know? All animals teleport when not observed. Or rather, they do not exist, until they are observed again.

A quick internet search and this appears to still be a mystery. Noone knows how or why this happens. Someone could get their PHD on necromantic threads probably.

oh the ant thing is cool too 

• Haha 1

Well it doesn't seem that difficult if someone wanted to set up ant colonies in a controlled environment and watch with heat vision or night vision or xray vision or whatever. It cant be too hard to see what's happening. I already have an ant farm with clear substrate but would have to find a queen, as the drones are sold but queens illegal to buy in the u.s. i did however capture an ant recently and put it in there and after a couple of days it did vanish... And i was searching for leaks or a crack in the lid and couldnt figure out how he escaped... How DO they do it?  

I feel like the ants moving the whole chamber is most likely, hence the reason it didnt happen if the side was still divided with glass and not resealed.