Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My paranormal groups photos (project-reveal)

project-reveal

Hey im lee.

owner of group called project-reveal.

Here i will share with you some pictures tell me what you think thanks.

post-78969-1223336410_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223336712_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337242_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337440_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337496_thumb.jpg

ok thats it for now hahaha :D

Tell me what u think thanks alot.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• project-reveal

• Moonie2012

• crtDzyn

Cool. There are some really artistic smoke swirl images.

The fourth one interests me the most. I can actually see something unusual there.

I think the first three are careless mistakes, smoke and/or breath, the fourth one is simply too good to be true (and I have half a mind to say I've seen it somewhere else), and I don't even have the first clue as to what I'm supposed to see in the fifth. :blink: But, the first three, they're not convincing. Seeing as the "smoke" is traveling at an angle away from a lower corner of the camera, it's most likely smoke or breath condensing. I wouldn't give them much thought at all--personally, I'm not. :/

Edited by Ebonykrow

Ok cool np :)

everyone has there view. :) I myself know it wasnt my breath or fag smoke at that time.. But possible it can be condensation, if u look into the foggy ones u can see images exspecialy the first 2.. number 1 to be looks to be a man at the left hand side holding his right arm up in the air, But that could be my mind making patterns in the smoke like clouds :( number 2 to me was good because we was at a area were a monk was sposto be seen. and to me it looks like a monk figure... but yet again it could be condensation

number 4 is in my house and yes it is to good to be true.. lol but it is.. it scared me when i saw this.. as there are no pics of dolls or doll figures in the room. I must admit that scared me.

Number 5 is at roach abbey, yet again. to me it looks like a monks robe, Now i cant think of what that image can be really. :S

To me its defently unexplainable.

thanks for the reply people soon i will share more with you in a couple weeks :D and see what you think to them if you like?

thanks.

I think the first three are careless mistakes, smoke and/or breath, the fourth one is simply too good to be true (and I have half a mind to say I've seen it somewhere else), and I don't even have the first clue as to what I'm supposed to see in the fifth. :blink: But, the first three, they're not convincing. Seeing as the "smoke" is traveling at an angle away from a lower corner of the camera, it's most likely smoke or breath condensing. I wouldn't give them much thought at all--personally, I'm not. :/

I think that the first three can be too easily explained (fog, smoke, condensation on the lens, etc.) to really be considered. I'm sorry but I see nothing in the last one. The fourth one is impressive. You can definitely see something there. What it is, I couldn't say of course, but it is interesting. Thanks for posting these.

I think that the first three can be too easily explained (fog, smoke, condensation on the lens, etc.) to really be considered. I'm sorry but I see nothing in the last one. The fourth one is impressive. You can definitely see something there. What it is, I couldn't say of course, but it is interesting. Thanks for posting these.

Can we see the entire picture of number 4 please

#4 may have been photoshopped somehow. when looking at the properties of the picture, there is no date/time of when the photo was taken embedded in the exif data which is usually found there.

I'm not saying it WAS photoshopped or accusing the OP of doctoring an image. It's just suspect to me personally.

The top 3...cant say. would have had to be there. no idea what the weather conditions were, time of year (hot/cold) or any other information.

Bottom pic...not seeing anything but a gap in a stone wall looking thru to another stone wall.

Hey im lee.

owner of group called project-reveal.

Here i will share with you some pictures tell me what you think thanks.

post-78969-1223336410_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223336712_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337242_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337440_thumb.jpg

post-78969-1223337496_thumb.jpg

ok thats it for now hahaha :D

Tell me what u think thanks alot.

Here are a couple they are just some of the ones I like and there is a little creepy something to them, I dee you have some wicked looking things here I hope you can see them if ya cant be glad...The dogs are there

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by Aanica

Thanks all for your answers. i will post more soon..

the pictures have been temperd with.. but nothing was added to them i have all the origionals in a folder if anyone would want to request them?

all i do is go on adobe photos shop or Sherif pro.. and Add the levels up. by 2 notes. So it highlight the background.

why do i do this?

well simple.. on my camera the pics looks great.. and good colour. when i put them onto my comp it makes them alot duller for some reason.. so i adjust the levels by 2 notes, to get it looking the same as it does on the camera :)

Like i said i have the origionals here.. i can send to anyone :)

and btw im likeing it here so far :)

i have many things i can talk about ;)

Thanks all for your answers. i will post more soon..

Like i said i have the origionals here.. i can send to anyone :)

and btw im likeing it here so far :)

i have many things i can talk about ;)

Can we have the full picture of number four please.

Can I just say that I am with a group and they call the showing of evidence "the reveal". Not only is this a BLATANT rip-off GH, but it just sounds dumb. It's not a magic trick.

I will PM you it later... the file is massive haha i have dial up so it sucks for me :(

I will PM it you later today after work.

Why is it that #4 looks so different from the rest - it looks like an oil painting. Why is it cropped?

I'd like to see the whole pic. The cropping really puts a bad taste in my mouth, as if it was done to hide something.

#5 is interesting too, but the rest don't really impress me. Too many "fog" pictures going around lately.

Edited by Moonie2012

Here are a couple they are just some of the ones I like and there is a little creepy something to them, I dee you have some wicked looking things here I hope you can see them if ya cant be glad...The dogs are there

linked-image

linked-image

What is it with you and dogs?

There's nothing in those circles - however, I will take your advice and be glad that I can't see anything, since seeing something that isn't there probably isn't good.

Edited by Moonie2012

Can I just say that I am with a group and they call the showing of evidence "the reveal". Not only is this a BLATANT rip-off GH, but it just sounds dumb. It's not a magic trick.

Emphases added.

So what your group is doing is dumb? Or am I completely misreading you?

It's not like people haven't been using the phrease "the reveal" for probably hundreds of years, anyway.

There's nothing in those circles - however, I will take your advice and be glad that I can't see anything, since seeing something that isn't there probably isn't good.

I know, poor moonie there is never anything for you to see... :cry:

I love dogs...I have 3

Edited by Aanica

I love dogs...I have 3

There isn't anything for ANYONE to see - there are no dogs in these pics.

You are obviously projecting your love for dogs to fit into the matrixing, as you have done before with other pics. A somewhat strange habit, but not that unusual.

So poor you, if poor anyone.

Edited by Moonie2012

The first three pics are a little weird, don't see anything unusual, it looks like smoke.

The fourth picture, well, it looks like it's been tampered with. Assuming it hasn't, when you or the member from your team took that picture did they notice the image? Or was it something you fell upon when reviewing the photo's.

Please load that 4th pic up on photobucket, tinypic or imageshack and post a link to it here. I am interested to take a look at the original as well.

There isn't anything for ANYONE to see - there are no dogs in these pics.

You are obviously projecting your love for dogs to fit into the matrixing, as you have done before with other pics. A somewhat strange habit, but not that unusual.

So poor you, if poor anyone.

:lol:

:lol:

:yes:

Anyway, any chance of getting that original pic for #4? An original for #5 would be good to, I find that one a bit suspect as well.

Edited by Moonie2012