Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
volcom20

Heath Ledger

142 posts in this topic

volcom20

My name is Rob, 20, I live in Utah.

I know what everyone is thinking, "This ghost is not Heath Ledger," because I thought the exact same thing. I'll start from the beginning and let you make your own decision. January 22nd, the day that he died, I had woke up from a nightmare, except it was one where you forget everything that happened as soon as you wake up, but you still know it was a nightmare because you are still scared. I went to wake my boyfriend, but he wasn't there. He was in the living room, playing video games. I asked why he left and when, he stated it was because he woke up and couldn't sleep and decided to play xbox. Later that day, I had heard that Heath had died. I of course was completely shocked and it hit me kind of hard. I respected him as a very good actor and a wonderful person, (although i'd never met him) and i'll tell you the truth, I actually shed a couple tears. I was taken aback as to why I was crying and didn't know why it was hitting me so hard. A couple months later the previews for The Dark Knight started playing in theatres and on television. Everytime I saw him in the preview I got a very cold chill down my spine, this was extremely weird since I live in Utah and this was the middle of the summer, and it was probably an average of 100'F everyday. I went and saw the Dark Knight in mid August. The entire movie I could not stop thinking of Heath and why he died. I loved the movie and was extremely moved by how great an actor Heath was in it. I went home and was talking with my boyfriend about the movie, the topic came up, that maybe Heath had killed himself because he was such a dedicated actor and would get into his characters and stay in them 24/7 until the production was over. We concluded that because his character "The Joker" in the Dark Knight was such a dark character that maybe he fell into a deep depression. As soon as I was done stating that comment a plastic hanger that was on the ground on the other side of the room zoomed right in front of my face inbetween me and my boyfriend (we were standing facing eachother). After about 20 secs of pure awe as to what had just happened I immediately asked my boyfriend if he had thrown it. It was an obviously stupid question because the hanger came from 10 ft away and landed right in front of us. We were the only people living there and it's a one bedroom apartment. After being a little hesitant to go to sleep we finally did. About two weeks later I kept hearing noises in the middle of the night. I am a very deep sleeper and my boyfriend is a very light sleeper (he wakes up if a car door shuts outside). I woke up about 7 times in the night for approx. 3 days. My bf didn't wake up once and when I tried to get him to wake up he said he didn't hear anything. The sound was like a door creaking and a man crying mixed into one. I was feeling extremely scared from then on, thinking that I had a poltergeist and that I was being haunted by an angry ghost. After the 3rd day of the unknown noises, they stopped. Recently 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend broke up, after 1 1/2 years of a relationship. So i was feeling down and alone for about a week. The 2nd day after the breakup I was laying in bed in the complete dark and couldn't sleep. I was feeling especially alone and had been crying, I also didn't feel like getting up and turning off the central air. I was freezing and just about to drift off when I immediately got warm and felt someone laying behind me and holding me. I was startled and jumped up from my bed. No one was there, but instead of feeling scared I felt that this was a good presence. For some reason I felt the need to call out "Heath" and told him he could come back. I laid back in bed and felt the warm presence again. I lay there for about 10 mins feeling extremely safe, warm and not alone. I then drifted off to sleep. The most recent thing that has happened is 3 days ago. I was feeling alone again, and had just gotten off the phone with my now ex-boyfriend, (whom I asked to stop texting me everyday). Feeling alone again, I laid back down in my bed and tried to sleep. I felt the presence again and laid there for about 15 mins, feeling a lot better and a little more confident, I decided to ask the ghost who they were. I felt stupid talking to something that physically wasn't there, and I am not religious at all, but decided to anyways. I asked the ghost who he was and about 2 mins later heard a crash in my living room. Thinking that it was a burglar I immediately grabbed my cellphone and a baseball bat and slowly headed into the living room. There was no one that I could see and decided to turn on the light. No one was there, no window/door had been broken. The only conclusion I could come to was that the piles of dvd's that was sitting on my coffee table had fallen over onto the floor, since they were intact 30 mins ago when I was organinzing them. I have two movies with Heath in them. "10 Things I Hate About You" which were in the comedy pile on one end of the coffee table, and "Brokeback Mountain" which was in the romance pile at the other end of the coffee table. Both movies were right next to eachother in the middle of the floor, about 3 ft away from the other movies. I have concluded that was the ghost's way of telling me who he is, also the fact that when anything paranormal has happened that something related to heath was happening ( me talking about him, watching the movie with him, etc) I just thought I'd share this experience and see if anyone else has been having any similar experiences, maybe not from a great actor, but from someone else..

ravergirl
My name is Rob, 20, I live in Utah.

I know what everyone is thinking, "This ghost is not Heath Ledger," because I thought the exact same thing. I'll start from the beginning and let you make your own decision. January 22nd, the day that he died, I had woke up from a nightmare, except it was one where you forget everything that happened as soon as you wake up, but you still know it was a nightmare because you are still scared. I went to wake my boyfriend, but he wasn't there. He was in the living room, playing video games. I asked why he left and when, he stated it was because he woke up and couldn't sleep and decided to play xbox. Later that day, I had heard that Heath had died. I of course was completely shocked and it hit me kind of hard. I respected him as a very good actor and a wonderful person, (although i'd never met him) and i'll tell you the truth, I actually shed a couple tears. I was taken aback as to why I was crying and didn't know why it was hitting me so hard. A couple months later the previews for The Dark Knight started playing in theatres and on television. Everytime I saw him in the preview I got a very cold chill down my spine, this was extremely weird since I live in Utah and this was the middle of the summer, and it was probably an average of 100'F everyday. I went and saw the Dark Knight in mid August. The entire movie I could not stop thinking of Heath and why he died. I loved the movie and was extremely moved by how great an actor Heath was in it. I went home and was talking with my boyfriend about the movie, the topic came up, that maybe Heath had killed himself because he was such a dedicated actor and would get into his characters and stay in them 24/7 until the production was over. We concluded that because his character "The Joker" in the Dark Knight was such a dark character that maybe he fell into a deep depression. As soon as I was done stating that comment a plastic hanger that was on the ground on the other side of the room zoomed right in front of my face inbetween me and my boyfriend (we were standing facing eachother). After about 20 secs of pure awe as to what had just happened I immediately asked my boyfriend if he had thrown it. It was an obviously stupid question because the hanger came from 10 ft away and landed right in front of us. We were the only people living there and it's a one bedroom apartment. After being a little hesitant to go to sleep we finally did. About two weeks later I kept hearing noises in the middle of the night. I am a very deep sleeper and my boyfriend is a very light sleeper (he wakes up if a car door shuts outside). I woke up about 7 times in the night for approx. 3 days. My bf didn't wake up once and when I tried to get him to wake up he said he didn't hear anything. The sound was like a door creaking and a man crying mixed into one. I was feeling extremely scared from then on, thinking that I had a poltergeist and that I was being haunted by an angry ghost. After the 3rd day of the unknown noises, they stopped. Recently 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend broke up, after 1 1/2 years of a relationship. So i was feeling down and alone for about a week. The 2nd day after the breakup I was laying in bed in the complete dark and couldn't sleep. I was feeling especially alone and had been crying, I also didn't feel like getting up and turning off the central air. I was freezing and just about to drift off when I immediately got warm and felt someone laying behind me and holding me. I was startled and jumped up from my bed. No one was there, but instead of feeling scared I felt that this was a good presence. For some reason I felt the need to call out "Heath" and told him he could come back. I laid back in bed and felt the warm presence again. I lay there for about 10 mins feeling extremely safe, warm and not alone. I then drifted off to sleep. The most recent thing that has happened is 3 days ago. I was feeling alone again, and had just gotten off the phone with my now ex-boyfriend, (whom I asked to stop texting me everyday). Feeling alone again, I laid back down in my bed and tried to sleep. I felt the presence again and laid there for about 15 mins, feeling a lot better and a little more confident, I decided to ask the ghost who they were. I felt stupid talking to something that physically wasn't there, and I am not religious at all, but decided to anyways. I asked the ghost who he was and about 2 mins later heard a crash in my living room. Thinking that it was a burglar I immediately grabbed my cellphone and a baseball bat and slowly headed into the living room. There was no one that I could see and decided to turn on the light. No one was there, no window/door had been broken. The only conclusion I could come to was that the piles of dvd's that was sitting on my coffee table had fallen over onto the floor, since they were intact 30 mins ago when I was organinzing them. I have two movies with Heath in them. "10 Things I Hate About You" which were in the comedy pile on one end of the coffee table, and "Brokeback Mountain" which was in the romance pile at the other end of the coffee table. Both movies were right next to eachother in the middle of the floor, about 3 ft away from the other movies. I have concluded that was the ghost's way of telling me who he is, also the fact that when anything paranormal has happened that something related to heath was happening ( me talking about him, watching the movie with him, etc) I just thought I'd share this experience and see if anyone else has been having any similar experiences, maybe not from a great actor, but from someone else..

Maybe he is telling you to get a better DVD collection or he will "wire hanger" you next time. You should probably ask yourself when you fell in love with Heath Ledger. If it really is Heath Ledger, he is demanding that you buy the movies that actually portray him as a good actor such as Lords of Dogtown

Rosewin

Do you have a shrine to Heath?

Bish815

Why in the world would Heath Ledger be haunting your apartment?

~Onyx~

Why so serious?

have2know

Wondering that myself. Not saying your story isn't true , but there must of been millions of fans that were upset , why did he haunt you????

omed78

Holy meth rant. I used to think that Kurt Cobain was outside my window trying to steal my ideas for songs. Then I stopped using Meth.

crtDzyn
Holy meth rant. I used to think that Kurt Cobain was outside my window trying to steal my ideas for songs. Then I stopped using Meth.

:lol::lol:

JustNormal

Good question, but IMO I believe she wants Heath around her, so its one of two things. Either she has some very mild activity around her, and thinks its him, or she is manifesting these things on her own. Sounds like she is an Empath, hence crying over his death and sort of feeling his pain. Other than that, its anyone's guess..JMO..JN

ODIN-X

Well First Volcom, Welcome to the UM.

Second, I think that you might be reaching a bit assuming that it is Ledgers spirit.

Ask yourself why?

Why would he be visiting you?

Why would he be in Utah?

Why would he dedicate his role in Batman to make his life dark?

Did he go gay after brokeback mountain? I don't think so?

Did you have any seances or try to call his spirit in anyway?

Anyways, It sounds like you are scared..I am sorry but calm down. It does not sound like anything really wants to hurt you.

I think you are blowing things out of proportion and to be completely honest by the way your post is written, I have concerns

with your well being. :unsure2:

volcom20
Wondering that myself. Not saying your story isn't true , but there must of been millions of fans that were upset , why did he haunt you????

I have no idea why he would haunt me, I honestly have no idea. Apparently I shouldn't have said anything, because a lot of people are leaving extremely rude comments. It's completely true. I do not drink, or do drugs, I don't have a gas leak in my house. This is all real, and frankly it makes me a little upset that people are being so rude. I thought I would get support from my fellow paranormal friends, but apparently that was a mistake. And from the part above saying that I am in love with him, I definitely am not. If there is a celebrity that I would ever want to be with or marry or whatever it would be Jared Leto. I don't know why he's haunting me. I really don't.

Moonie2012
Good question, but IMO I believe she wants Heath around her, so its one of two things. Either she has some very mild activity around her, and thinks its him, or she is manifesting these things on her own. Sounds like she is an Empath, hence crying over his death and sort of feeling his pain. Other than that, its anyone's guess..JMO..JN

Her name is Rob.

Hey Rob, I gotta say that I very much doubt Heath is haunting you. It sounds like coincidence and very wishful thinking - why would he haunt someone that he didn't even know existed?

Edited by Moonie2012

have2know

The name is Rob. I believe she is a he ???

volcom20
Well First Volcom, Welcome to the UM.

Second, I think that you might be reaching a bit assuming that it is Ledgers spirit.

Ask yourself why?

Why would he be visiting you?

Why would he be in Utah?

Why would he dedicate his role in Batman to make his life dark?

Did he go gay after brokeback mountain? I don't think so?

Did you have any seances or try to call his spirit in anyway?

Anyways, It sounds like you are scared..I am sorry but calm down. It does not sound like anything really wants to hurt you.

I think you are blowing things out of proportion and to be completely honest by the way your post is written, I have concerns

with your well being. :unsure2:

I understand your concern and thank you for your response, it was a lot better than some of the other people, this is a paranormal website, im explaining paranormal things that have been happening and they are saying im crazy. I know you gave very good questions, but I have no responses. Do you really think I haven't thought about any of that? I have sat there and thought of all the instances and everything that could be going on. Just because someone lays next to you when you're having an emotionally bad time doesn't mean that they are gay. I am not saying he is, just because I am doesn't mean he is. I don't know if it was him, but the experience that I gave is true and complete I didn't leave anything out or add anything. I am completely mentally stable and have never had mental problems, so please people save yourself from saying im crazy. I am a normal person who wanted to share an experience and I am being made fun of for it. Heath Ledger was a celebrity, but he was a real person too. Maybe it wasn't him, but the circumstances sure do point in his direction. All I know is a ghost came to me and helped me out when I was feeling down.

crtDzyn
I have no idea why he would haunt me, I honestly have no idea. Apparently I shouldn't have said anything, because a lot of people are leaving extremely rude comments. It's completely true. I do not drink, or do drugs, I don't have a gas leak in my house. This is all real, and frankly it makes me a little upset that people are being so rude. I thought I would get support from my fellow paranormal friends, but apparently that was a mistake. And from the part above saying that I am in love with him, I definitely am not. If there is a celebrity that I would ever want to be with or marry or whatever it would be Jared Leto. I don't know why he's haunting me. I really don't.

I think you're looking into things too much and drawing conclusions from pure speculation. Then you're speculating based on those conclusions to come up with more conclusions. This is just you convincing yourself that you are being haunted by Heath Ledger. Not to mention you've been dealing with other emotional stresses around the same time.

Just try to relax. The only thing you're experiencing is some coincidences, half of which aren't even really unusual.

Bish815

Right after Johnny Cash died I had a dream that him & June were staying at my house with us. But I didn't think he was haunting my house. BUt the reason I think I had the dream was because of his recent death & I just moved in to my new house that took way too long to build, so there was alot of emotions involved. And no I wasn't in love with Johnny Cash. I just have a lot of respect for him. And it was a very stressful time in my life.

volcom20
The name is Rob. I believe she is a he ???

Yes, I am a guy, Do you know any female named Rob? And please people, don't make fun of me for being gay, I already get that everday from living in Utah.

volcom20
Right after Johnny Cash died I had a dream that him & June were staying at my house with us. But I didn't think he was haunting my house. BUt the reason I think I had the dream was because of his recent death & I just moved in to my new house that took way too long to build, so there was alot of emotions involved. And no I wasn't in love with Johnny Cash. I just have a lot of respect for him. And it was a very stressful time in my life.

Maybe that is exactly what this is. I am not saying it isn't. I am very open the idea that it completely isn't him. But if were happening to you and under the circumstances what would you be thinking in the back of your mind?

Moonie2012

You really WANT the ghost to be Heath, don't you?

Admit it - if you found out for sure it wasn't him, wouldn't you be a little disappointed?

Edited by Moonie2012

have2know
I understand your concern and thank you for your response, it was a lot better than some of the other people, this is a paranormal website, im explaining paranormal things that have been happening and they are saying im crazy. I know you gave very good questions, but I have no responses. Do you really think I haven't thought about any of that? I have sat there and thought of all the instances and everything that could be going on. Just because someone lays next to you when you're having an emotionally bad time doesn't mean that they are gay. I am not saying he is, just because I am doesn't mean he is. I don't know if it was him, but the experience that I gave is true and complete I didn't leave anything out or add anything. I am completely mentally stable and have never had mental problems, so please people save yourself from saying im crazy. I am a normal person who wanted to share an experience and I am being made fun of for it. Heath Ledger was a celebrity, but he was a real person too. Maybe it wasn't him, but the circumstances sure do point in his direction. All I know is a ghost came to me and helped me out when I was feeling down.

Gee Rob , don't be upset. You , yourself are the one who experienced this. Consider yourself lucky :yes:

ravergirl

We usually tease each other a little. I think it is just our way. I don't mean to speak FOR anyone, but we are quite the inquiring bunch. I'm sorry If I came over rude.

ODIN-X
I understand your concern and thank you for your response, it was a lot better than some of the other people.

Your Welcome.

All I know is a ghost came to me and helped me out when I was feeling down.

And that is all that matters, Right?

Either way, Just step back and realize what you think is happening.

You are in a emotional state and that will always jack with your head. I know from personal experience.

Perhaps, this was a guardian angel? Or maybe is it something that you created? The human soul has

a way of protecting itself in times of need.

So, I would just relax and try to communicate again with it. But do not make assumptions.

Get a digital recorder and ask it open ended questions like who are you and why are you here..

Either way, take it easy and breath....

btw, fyi....No one cares if you are gay or not. There are many gay/lesbian people here.

Best o' luck!

E=Spellin'!

Edited by ODIN-X

Bish815
Yes, I am a guy, Do you know any female named Rob? And please people, don't make fun of me for being gay, I already get that everday from living in Utah.

Actually I do know of some girls named Robbie, but this is Texas so we also have girls named Bobbie Jo too. I didn't mean to come across as being rude. I was just curious why. I could care less if your gay most people here probably feel the same.

People here should be judging you anyways when their seeing UFO 's & all these other monsters & ghost. It's just a little harmless teasing.

BTW

Welcome to the forum.

crtDzyn

Nobody's making fun of you for being gay... like I said before, relax.

ODIN-X
Actually I do know of some girls named Robbie, but this is Texas so we also have girls named Bobbie Jo too. I didn't mean to come across as being rude.

Pssst....Bish's real name is Fred marie.... :P