Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heath Ledger

volcom20

ok for starters I will be honest I did not take the time to read all the post as there are too many. but I will give you my opinion on this as it hit while reading your original post.

it is indeed one of the three that are in your house at times is heath ledger however he is not there all the time just every now and then. there are two others that are doing most the stuff in the house. Heath did not kill himself he was killed. that is my own opinion but I'm not a heath fan I think he was a nice looking guy but really only watched two of his shows not really into him that much however after he was killed before I even knew he was dead I kept getting the feeling he was with me. then to my surprise I find out he died the day before I don't watch or listen to news at all I found out from my husband that he had passed. any how I kept getting this strange feeling for about a month that he had indeed been killed by two people one a woman. now again my own feelings that came to me. I have not felt his presence for quite some time but when I read the part that you felt as if he had killed himself I got a strong impression that he wanted me to tell you that he indeed did not kill himself nor did he OD. I get the feeling he is tired of everyone thinking he did. again just my feelings I get but I felt I needed to say that so I did. weather it be him telling me or it be my own thoughts that is what I feel.

and don't be afraid that there are others in your place everyone has spirits around them with them in their homes. it is just how it is I believe that after we pass we are still here just in another dimension so those of us who are sensitive to that dimension can feel and sometimes see them more so then others.

so really in my opinion every house and place is haunted in a sense that there are spirits there that is at least what I believe.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• volcom20

• Bish815

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• omed78

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either she has some very mild activity around her, and thinks its him, or she is manifesting these things on her own. Sounds like she is an Empath, hence crying over his death and sort of feeling his pain.

uh, yeah... that's probably the most logical explanation

Edited by Amnesiac

I had a friend once who believed John Lennon was haunting her....shes now in a mental hospitial in Colorado...

I had a friend once who believed John Lennon was haunting her....shes now in a mental hospitial in Colorado...

You sure you just didn't drive her nutty? :rolleyes:

You sure you just didn't drive her nutty? :rolleyes:

Well I certianly tried hard!lol

Why don't you just pretend that your boyfriend is Heath Ledger. It's pretty obvious that you have an unlimited capacity for self-deception, anyway.

Really? What's your proof? Evidence?

ok for starters I will be honest I did not take the time to read all the post as there are too many. but I will give you my opinion on this as it hit while reading your original post.

it is indeed one of the three that are in your house at times is heath ledger however he is not there all the time just every now and then. there are two others that are doing most the stuff in the house. Heath did not kill himself he was killed. that is my own opinion but I'm not a heath fan I think he was a nice looking guy but really only watched two of his shows not really into him that much however after he was killed before I even knew he was dead I kept getting the feeling he was with me. then to my surprise I find out he died the day before I don't watch or listen to news at all I found out from my husband that he had passed. any how I kept getting this strange feeling for about a month that he had indeed been killed by two people one a woman. now again my own feelings that came to me. I have not felt his presence for quite some time but when I read the part that you felt as if he had killed himself I got a strong impression that he wanted me to tell you that he indeed did not kill himself nor did he OD. I get the feeling he is tired of everyone thinking he did. again just my feelings I get but I felt I needed to say that so I did. weather it be him telling me or it be my own thoughts that is what I feel.

and don't be afraid that there are others in your place everyone has spirits around them with them in their homes. it is just how it is I believe that after we pass we are still here just in another dimension so those of us who are sensitive to that dimension can feel and sometimes see them more so then others.

so really in my opinion every house and place is haunted in a sense that there are spirits there that is at least what I believe.

Awesome post. Thank you for being so honest and genuine. I take what you said and will be thinking about it for a while. I appreciate your post.

what this man said

Number 1, If you read the whole topic you'd realize im a guy, and that I am not dating anyone anymore (since sept 08) Me and my boyfriend broke up. Number 2, before you jump to the conclusion, No, this isn't a gay crush/dream that im having. I don't like heath that way. I think he's an awesome actor and respect him for it. Everything that has happened is real. Im not here for attention, and I have never seen the need to lie about anything.

I've been trying to read as much of this topic.

>_>

So very long.

O refuse to bash, but I will say this.

Tulpa.

It's a Buddhist thought process that can create something and slowly make it real within someone's mind, generally Tulpas can eventually get a mind of their own and become dangerous, but not always.

It may not be Heath Ledger, but it could be since you admired him, then there could be a possibility you're mind is focusing on him, even when he died, it just seemed to expand your think of him.

Who knows, you may think even more about him and begin to see a physical form of him.

Just an input.

:3

But I say crack out the Ouija board for some straight answers.

They are not as bad as people make them out to be.

Don't fear it and you'll be fine.

I see it being, as long as you feel comfortable around the thing and it rarely causes chaos or hurts you, then it should be alright and nothing to fear.

Think of them as a protector or whatever makes you feel comfortable with it.

I've been trying to read as much of this topic.

>_>

So very long.

O refuse to bash, but I will say this.

Tulpa.

It's a Buddhist thought process that can create something and slowly make it real within someone's mind, generally Tulpas can eventually get a mind of their own and become dangerous, but not always.

It may not be Heath Ledger, but it could be since you admired him, then there could be a possibility you're mind is focusing on him, even when he died, it just seemed to expand your think of him.

Who knows, you may think even more about him and begin to see a physical form of him.

Just an input.

:3

But I say crack out the Ouija board for some straight answers.

They are not as bad as people make them out to be.

Don't fear it and you'll be fine.

I see it being, as long as you feel comfortable around the thing and it rarely causes chaos or hurts you, then it should be alright and nothing to fear.

Think of them as a protector or whatever makes you feel comfortable with it.

Awesome. Thank you ! I have never heard of a Tulpa. I appreciate your post :)

So how do you propose that he died? It is fairly obvious that he was abusing prescription medications and there is clear evidence that he DID overdose. There were six drugs found in his system ... Oxycodone, Hydrocodon, three anti-anxiety medications, known as benzodiazepines (Diazepam, Alprazolam and Temazepam and the non-prescription drug Doxylamine, which is found in common nighttime sleep aids. I do not believe he committed suicide, I believe his death was an accidental overdose.

Now to this haunting ... if this is indeed paranormal activity, have you considered that it could be someone who is merely using Heath Ledger as a reference that alludes to their own circumstances (ie. someone who may of died from a drug overdose, or suicided via those means)?

Definitely could be.

lol. :lol: is this your idea of a joke? we're being punked, right?

Dear Rob

I don't know if you are still here and reading your thread. I noticed Justnormal had responded to your original post and she was here a long time ago so I know this is quite an old thread...

My thoughts about your "haunting" was that it is either another ghost pretending to be Heath or a manifistation of your own emotions creating a sort of Heath poltergeist. You said you and your bf were going through some emotional turmoil and breaking up, plus your emotions at Heath's departure - both of those make for very strong and intense emotional energy.

I was wondering what the update is and if you are having any more incidents. Take care and I hope you find your true love wherever you live!

xoStace

Dear Rob

I don't know if you are still here and reading your thread. I noticed Justnormal had responded to your original post and she was here a long time ago so I know this is quite an old thread...

My thoughts about your "haunting" was that it is either another ghost pretending to be Heath or a manifistation of your own emotions creating a sort of Heath poltergeist. You said you and your bf were going through some emotional turmoil and breaking up, plus your emotions at Heath's departure - both of those make for very strong and intense emotional energy.

I was wondering what the update is and if you are having any more incidents. Take care and I hope you find your true love wherever you live!

xoStace

You are a sweetheart. Thank you! I hope you find true love too! And if you've already got it I hope you get to keep it. :)

• 9 years later...

The OP of this topic hasn't been active on this site since February 7, 2010.

In view of this there's little point in keeping the thread open - Closed

• The topic was locked