Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jobless Afghan mother of seven gets

chemical-licker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...ncil-house.html

Jobless Afghan mother of seven gets £170,000 benefits and lives in £1million council house

She makes an enviable £170,000 a year, and her family live in a spacious seven-bedroom mansion.

But jobless Afghan migrant Toorpakai Saindi and her brood of seven children do not pay a penny for their impressive lifestyle.

All their income comes from state benefits, while the rent on their luxurious £1.2million home - a staggering £12,500 per month - is funded by the taxpayer, it has been revealed.

linked-image Comfort: The spacious West London home which Mrs Saindi occupies with her seven children at the taxpayer's expense

As their neighbours feel the pinch of the credit crunch, the Afghan migrant and her children, aged between eight and 22, enjoy a quality of life reminiscent of top executives.

They moved into the Victorian detached home in an affluent street in Acton, West London, three months ago at the bidding of Ealing Council.

The local authority, which rents the seven-bedroom property from private landlord Ajit Panesar, agreed to foot the bill, which is around double the market price for property in the area.

As well as their impressive home, the mother-of-seven, who moved to the UK with her family in 2001, earns around £400 per month in child and local tax benefits.

She said last night: 'It's a lot of money but the council pay it. This is their problem - I don't know why they pay so much.

'I always thought the housing benefit was a lot but I'm told that is what it is for homes like this here.'

Ealing council was acting under the Government's new Local Housing Allowance introduced in April, which enables tenants and landlords to find out the maximum amount of LHA available before an agreement is reached.

When Ms Saindi, who has three sons and four daughters, approached the council after being made homeless in July, it had a legal obligation to find her a seven-bedroom home.

They did not have one large enough, so rented one privately from Mr Panesar, after checking his price of £12,458 per month with the Rent Service, an executive agency of the Department for Work and Pensions.

Mr Panesar, who has acted legally, told The Sun: 'I can't help it if the law says I should get that amount of money.'

so do you think ( migrant Toorpakai Saindi) you deserve this house

linked-image

linked-image

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

• Moon Monkey

• itsnotoutthere

1) This immigrant has 7 kids aged 8 to 22......so why does the council have a legal obligation to give her a seven bedroom house ? Me and my brother had bunk-beds and my parents had to buy the house off the council and add an extension when my sister was born however on top of this at least one of the 'kids' is 22 and I will guess at least one more is over 16....WTF ?

2) 400 quid a week is the equivalent of 20+ grand a year AFTER TAXES, national average income is around this BEFORE TAXES.....again WTF ?

3) Landlord Ajit Panesar is taking the p*** with a 13 grand a month rent but you can hardly blame him when the government allows him to know the maximum they will pay before a deal is sealed....WTF sort of negotiations tactic is that ?

Just for fun I had a look at the councils website.....the 'Priorities and Vision' page is simply the most ironic thing I have ever read........Clean streets, Safer Communities and .... wait for it.......Value for Money

http://www.ealing.gov.uk/services/council/...ties/index.html

Edited by Moon Monkey

well, that's really cheered me up...

wait there, I'm fine....I'm ok...I'm fine, I've just got to leave the room for a while...

Just to, er gather my thoughts...

linked-image

yeah i saw this, both tenant and landlord acting like butter wouldn't melt, he said "its not my fault they are paying me all this cash", she said "its a lot of money, I'm surprised they are paying so much"

like they are not making the most out of the situation.

I wonder who it is on the Ealing Council that she is sleeping with? (the housing officer presumably)

Edited by itsnotoutthere

They could have knocked together a couple of terraced houses in Salford for her for about a grand. Why does an Afghani immigrant have to live in one of the most expensive areas of the UK ?

well, that's really cheered me up...

wait there, I'm fine....I'm ok...I'm fine, I've just got to leave the room for a while...

Just to, er gather my thoughts...

linked-image

it was you, i thought it was a thunder storm on the way :blush:

johnny English is a dope. were in the wrong game people, we should all resign from our jobs and all go on benefits, am fed up p***ing about the bottom of the barrel, going to work, paying full whack for everything etc.. while all around me i see benefit claimants living the life if Riley, taking the ****ing p***. :angry:

Edited by stevewinn

johnny English is a dope. were in the wrong game people, we should all resign from our jobs and all go on benefits, am fed up p***ing about the bottom of the barrel, going to work, paying full whack for everything etc.. while all around me i see benefit claimants living the life if Riley, taking the ****ing p***. :angry:

Don't jump Steve its not worth it. Just be glad you and your missus aren't sat in a squalid little old folks flat reading this arguing about whether its better to eat or keep warm this winter wondering why you bothered losing that leg fighting the nazis.

Edited by Moon Monkey

Don't jump Steve its not worth it. Just be glad you and your missus aren't sat in a squalid little old folks flat reading this arguing about whether its better to eat or keep warm this winter wondering why you bothered losing that leg fighting the nazis.

Funny, but true.

If this government had set out with the sole purpose of running this country into the dirt, they couldn't have done a better job than they are doing now.

True,

Funny, but true.

If this government had set out with the sole purpose of running this country into the dirt, they couldn't have done a better job than they are doing now.

Labour know their finished so have adopted a scorched earth policy.

yeah i saw this, both tenant and landlord acting like butter wouldn't melt, he said "its not my fault they are paying me all this cash", she said "its a lot of money, I'm surprised they are paying so much"

yeah, they were both acting like the 'I didn't do it' kid...

Still, if there's any consolation then it'll be seeing landlord Ajit Panesar's face in say.. 12 months time..

linked-image

The only thing that would make this story better is that if the family were also drug dealers that make a small fortune on the side under the table.

That's the way it works here in the states anyway.

I work in the same building where people come to sign up/maintain their public assistance benefits and see them all the time coming in and out of the building. Usually they pull up in a vehicle that's priced around $40,000 -$50,000 then proceed to talk on their mobile phones on the elevator and do nothing but complain that they have to go to more than one floor and spend more than an hour here in the building to obtain their free money. Oh, and the mobile phones they talk on are always the latest technology available. I'm sorry that they have to be so inconvenienced by the time it takes to receive these free benefits.

I would much rather spend 2 hours per month signing paperwork for free money than work 40 per week to earn my money that about 25-30% is deducted for taxes anyway. There is no such thing as partial assistance either. The system is either all or nothing. <_<

Yeah, it's so ridiculous how our society works. You can get free food room & board for being criminal or just plain lazy. While those who work hard for a living have to pay for it.

I know of people who have a much more expensive house then mine yet my taxes are higher then theirs.

:wacko: Thats just insane! And while my brain is trying to figure out how it's possible for government there to justify this i'm left totally speachless! :blink:

:wacko: Thats just insane! And while my brain is trying to figure out how it's possible for government there to justify this i'm left totally speachless! :blink:

The people allowed it just like they do here by the way they vote.

I think everyone here is in the same boat. The amount of money being given is absalutly insane, who wouldn't want to go on poggy if thats what it pay's damn !!!!

Its good she does not have, say, 20 children - as then the authorities could be forced to renting Buckingham palace for her or at least a part of it.

So

That's the way the system works folks..Their are people in all countries who know how to milk it, at our expense... :angry:

That's the way the system works folks..Their are people in all countries who know how to milk it, at our expense... :angry:

She is not milking the country. The country has a law or laws that require that she have a 7 bedroom house. This house was the only one available. I don't know why she is getting all of the extra cash. Probable to be able to pay the utilities on it and food.

Flippin EU human right's charter... :angry:

So what's to stop anyone from anywhere...coming to the UK and receiving the same?

Nothing..

If fact that's what is happening.

A stronger Government should pull out from the charter.

Flippin EU human right's charter... :angry:

So what's to stop anyone from anywhere...coming to the UK and receiving the same?

Nothing..

If fact that's what is happening.

A stronger Government should pull out from the charter.

They do it here all the time.

And then people wounder why we want our border strengthen.

At least we don't give them huge houses....they have to make due with what they get even if a kid has to sleep on the couch.