Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need some help with my abilities

Rickety

Okay, so I found out I had these abilities at a young age (I can't say the age, all I remember is I was young maybe about 6-8) but anyway, they were very strong and I saw things all the time, just little things though, like who was gonna win Wheel of Fortune and little things like that, I used to tell my sister where we were gonna go before we got there without my mother telling me prior. So anyway as I got older things became more complex like seeing spirits and such, talking with spirits and have visions of the near future. But lately I've been having problems, they're going back to when I was young like I can say what the person on TV's gonna say before they say it. I think maybe it could be a lack of control, or maybe a lack of exercise, so I have asked for your help, please tell me how I can exercise my abilities, I really don't want to loose them. So any advice will be appreciated and I will be very grateful.

AS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mahtu

• Insight

• Meiliken

• Rickety

I would suggest a heart to heart talk with your inner guidance system. I suspect that you are moving away from your life path in some way and need to get back on track.

John

The same thing is happening to me. I used to be able to manipulate air and gases with a great degree of control, but now it seems to be weakening. For me it's a lack of excercising my ability. There just never seems to be time anymore with classes, working, practicing w/ my band, and the fact that i'm never alone long enough to focus on this ability. The problem may be similar for you.

The same thing is happening to me. I used to be able to manipulate air and gases with a great degree of control, but now it seems to be weakening. For me it's a lack of excercising my ability. There just never seems to be time anymore with classes, working, practicing w/ my band, and the fact that i'm never alone long enough to focus on this ability. The problem may be similar for you.

Are you talking about...farting?

What do you mean by "inner guidance system"? What is that? I'm not very knowledgable I just know I have the abilities from experience. lol

What do you mean by "inner guidance system"? What is that? I'm not very knowledgable I just know I have the abilities from experience. lol

It is my understanding that we are energy beings first and formost. Our perceptions of the self as just physical biological beings is intended to assist us in our work with energies. The inner guidance system is our aware inner self, our true self as it were. We have the ability to connect with our higher self and our subconscious self, if that is appropriate, which it is most of the time.

In every case however, the aware inner self will guide you to follow its agenda for you because it is you with a grander conscious awareness, IMO naturally.

John

i would suggest just take awhile to practice i practice pyrikinesis at leats an hour evry 2 days one thing i have learned is that you may not know the full extent and therefore you expect it to be more powerful then it rlly is or you may just be dveloping difrent abilitis that are more important to your destiny ok im out

i would suggest just take awhile to practice i practice pyrikinesis at leats an hour evry 2 days one thing i have learned is that you may not know the full extent and therefore you expect it to be more powerful then it rlly is or you may just be dveloping difrent abilitis that are more important to your destiny ok im out

You should be spending those two hours doing your English homework, not playing make-believe. You can't even type properly, yet you think you're smart enough to master metaphysical energies.

That's the very definition of naive.

Edited by Insight

You should be spending those two hours doing your English homework, not playing make-believe. You can't even type properly, yet you think you're smart enough to master metaphysical energies.

That's the very definition of naive.

Yeah, because everyone knows that mastering metaphysical energies is all in your typing skill, and having nothing to do with actual intelligence and strength of will. And everyone knows that your typing skill is SO indicative of your knowledge and intelligence and has nothing to do with the fact that many people type too fast and don't care when they make an abbreviation or small spelling error.

Yeah, because everyone knows that mastering metaphysical energies is all in your typing skill,

No, it's about self discipline, and a life time of training. A martial artist capable of manipulating Chi dedicates his entire life to it. Do you think a master would take a student under him who didn't even have a highschool education? No. He would tell him that he needs to focus on becoming a well rounded person before he chooses something to specialize in.

and having nothing to do with actual intelligence and strength of will.

Speaking of intelligence, how smart does one have to be to be able to type properly?

And everyone knows that your typing skill is SO indicative of your knowledge and intelligence

It is. Try handing in an essay in school which is riddled with spelling errors and poor grammar, and then tell your teacher that it doesn't apply to your intelligence.

and has nothing to do with the fact that many people type too fast and don't care when they make an abbreviation or small spelling error.

It takes roughly 10 seconds to glance over what you have written to look for errors. If you can't even discipline yourself to master your own written language, which you use every day, I highly doubt you will be a wizard of metaphysical forces.

Wow, uh, no.

That's too bad - is it burping then? Can you (or could you) burp the alphabet?

Edited by Moonie2012

Well re-balance your energy system (Chakras) i also have a number of abilities, first i saw visions, then see spirits etc. then , the visions didn't come anymore, i wondered why but i did not take it on. Later on i started chakra meditation and saw it returned once my energy is in balance i also have added loads of new powers to my collection, like healing areokenesis, aquakenesis, and the list goes on

No, it's about self discipline, and a life time of training. A martial artist capable of manipulating Chi dedicates his entire life to it. Do you think a master would take a student under him who didn't even have a highschool education? No. He would tell him that he needs to focus on becoming a well rounded person before he chooses something to specialize in.

Speaking of intelligence, how smart does one have to be to be able to type properly?

It is. Try handing in an essay in school which is riddled with spelling errors and poor grammar, and then tell your teacher that it doesn't apply to your intelligence.

It takes roughly 10 seconds to glance over what you have written to look for errors. If you can't even discipline yourself to master your own written language, which you use every day, I highly doubt you will be a wizard of metaphysical forces.

well i guess people don't find their spelling as important as the mastery of an ability that would make you appear to be a god among men. i know i don't. and typing is a skill that takes practice. You could give a computer to the most intelligent person in the world and if they've never used a keyboard before the results won't exactly be pretty.

That's too bad - is it burping then? Can you (or could you) burp the alphabet?

wow actually i can. but i was referring to a PSIONIC manipulation of gases. i appreciate your use of sarcasm and 6th grade wit, though.

wow actually i can. but i was referring to a PSIONIC manipulation of gases. i appreciate your use of sarcasm and 6th grade wit, though.

Do you? Cool.

You know what I appreciate? People who don't make up nonsense about being able to control the wind with their mind.

Yeah, yeah, I know you don't have to prove anything and it's SO true - don't bother. There's not much you can do to prove it anyway, so I'll quit wasting your time now.

Edited by Moonie2012

Do you? Cool.

You know what I appreciate? People who don't make up nonsense about being able to control the wind with their mind.

yeah, so do i. so i'll be sure to tell the people making up the nonsense to stop it. ^_^

Alright, alright everyone, just chill for a little bit lol. I actually do get what you're saying Mahtu, when I was about fourteen, I used to be able to just think in my mind that I was telling the wind to blow, and it would, and when I was angry or upset the wind would blow (not anything like major like hurricane type winds like in movies though lol just little gusts of wind) but anyway what I'm saying is, I've tried re-balancing my chakra but I just don't seem to be able to grasp how to do it, I know you're supposed to visualize your chakra and try to get it open, but I really just don't know how to do that, I keep getting distracted when I try too (I have a 20 year old sister, a 3 year old brother (aka the distraction) and a newborn baby sister so I've got alot that distracts me lol I keep busy lol)

Well re-balance your energy system (Chakras) i also have a number of abilities, first i saw visions, then see spirits etc. then , the visions didn't come anymore, i wondered why but i did not take it on. Later on i started chakra meditation and saw it returned once my energy is in balance i also have added loads of new powers to my collection, like healing areokenesis, aquakenesis, and the list goes on

Wow, all those abilities eh?

Well then, you're going to want to take advantage of my $1000 challenge. I'm offering a grand to any of you kids who can prove your half-baked powers to me.

A thousand bucks!

I say you should start off with a video.

So far, no one has sent me a single video, picture, or ANYTHING.

It's just been excuses after excuses.

MY favorite one is, "You powers will decrease if you try to prove them".

Well, my submarine car will start leaking, but only if I drive it into water. But I SWEAR it's capable of traveling under water.

Wow, all those abilities eh?

Well then, you're going to want to take advantage of my $1000 challenge. I'm offering a grand to any of you kids who can prove your half-baked powers to me.

A thousand bucks!

I say you should start off with a video.

So far, no one has sent me a single video, picture, or ANYTHING.

It's just been excuses after excuses.

MY favorite one is, "You powers will decrease if you try to prove them".

Well, my submarine car will start leaking, but only if I drive it into water. But I SWEAR it's capable of traveling under water.

Okay you need to sit back and chill for a little bit okay, nobody has to prove anything to you, and I'm pretty sure they could if they have the abilities, so just chill out okay, it's not a big deal. This was supposed to be here just to kind of help me out a little bit and get some advice from some experienced people, not get flamed and bashed by a skeptic so just chill okay!

Okay you need to sit back and chill for a little bit okay, nobody has to prove anything to you, and I'm pretty sure they could if they have the abilities, so just chill out okay, it's not a big deal. This was supposed to be here just to kind of help me out a little bit and get some advice from some experienced people, not get flamed and bashed by a skeptic so just chill okay!

Hey, just chill, ok? He merely wants people to take up his challenge, so just chill for a bit, ok?

I understand but what he is saying is that pretty much anyone that says they have any abilities is lying through their teeth, and that's not what I was asking for, I need some help and advice about my abilities

Anyone who makes excuses for not proving their abilities for 1000 dollars is selfish, because they could use that money to help the poor.

Name me ONE other instance where moving an object with your mind would help the poor.

This is your chance to change a life with your psychic powers.

In fact, I already have the money reserved In my checking account. It's ready whenever you are.

Anyone who makes excuses for not proving their abilities for 1000 dollars is selfish, because they could use that money to help the poor.

Name me ONE other instance where moving an object with your mind would help the poor.

This is your chance to change a life with your psychic powers.

In fact, I already have the money reserved In my checking account. It's ready whenever you are.

well for one thing, if i still had the same control i used to i might try, but i've been on these forums for a little over a year and i've seen time and time again people trying to prove their abilities with videos and experiments. One thing i know is that no matter how fool-proof you think your experiment or video is, someone will find a way to be dissatisfied with it.