Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debate Suggestions

Saru

I am in awaiting your request

Thanks

B???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• behaviour???

• Enigmatic Ghost

• churchanddestroy

• Leonardo

i think we should get a debate about gay marriage rights, aboertion, and Gitmo. Very toucjy subjects.

• 2 months later...

i think we should get a debate about gay marriage rights, aboertion, and Gitmo. Very toucjy subjects.

Lets have it on Abortion.....

I think thats a good subject

What about Brain Drain...

Thanks

B???

I'd like a debate on the death of Edgar Allan Poe. I have already started a thread on this, but I am interested to see who will challenge my view, which is Poe died from cooping (or being forced to cast illegal votes).

Health care reform in the U.S (probably for vs against the current plan but there are other possibilities for that topic, too).

Think the problem here is that we all have fine ideas that we'd like to see debated but we just don't want to be the ones to debate them.

For example, Tiggs and PA's Existence of Jesus debate looked like it required a lot of intelligence, writing, and research work. I would lose a debate against somebody defending Hitler because I lack such abilities. In short, Formal Debates are kind of too hardcore for me and I think that's why people prefer the casual debates of the regular forums.

However, I guess I could do a debate in favor of Gay Marriage or ethics/morality of homosexuality...think that may be the only one I could handle.

I think Saru has said that the automatic debate system is being scrapped....If all goes well this concern shall be resolved..

Thanks

B???

Just wanted to make a post here to add that the automated debates system has been dropped and we'll be returning to a manually organised debate system in the near future. In the meantime we'll keep this section open for members to finish off or discuss in any of the existing debates.

Just wanted to make a post here to add that the automated debates system has been dropped and we'll be returning to a manually organised debate system in the near future. In the meantime we'll keep this section open for members to finish off or discuss in any of the existing debates.

I beat you to it ....But can you just post a briefing on the manual debates so that all members who are unaware of this system( Registered after the automatic system began)get hold on it...

Thanks

B???

• 1 month later...

Who will win the next British Political Election?

Conservative Party or Labour

I think the Conservatives will.

Edited by Dimension_X