Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekenesis

Flame Dragon

Has any one ever unconsciously moved an object, i did that about last month, still wondering how to control it fully

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Shadowmalerenamon

• Rex mundi

• mewtwo

You can't control it, because it didn't happen. You just want to believe it can.

You want to believe it because you are just an average ordinary kid, and you want to feel special and in control.

Take a martial art. It will boost your confidence, and make you unique. But don't putz around with this sort of nonsense.

I find it funny that people think that because science can't prove it that it must be some hallucination or mental illness, I guess society has thought this why all along, if you can't explain it, or you can’t create it a lab setting it must either be evil or bad and or it didn't happen in the first place. That is what the inquisition and the burning times where spark from, this attitude, I find it funny how closed minded science based thinkers are. It really makes no sense. Since a lot of them must think outside the box of reality in order to properly due there jobs. On the other hand you have the religious types who believe in Angels, devils, demons and God yet they don’t believe in other spiritual mediums such as telekinesis, astral projection and psychic abilities, what ever is not in the “Good Book” must be from the devil. There are millions of supernatural or spiritual theories out there that would fit into science if only one would open one’s mind, As for the question at hand I do believe telekinesis can happy without the person knowing why or how, I’ve seen it happen when a friend of mind gets upset, light bulbs go out and don’t turn back on, dishes fall from the counter, I’ve even seen coffee cup fly across the room. It seems to occur most often when people are highly emotionally charged, at least in my experiences.

I find it funny that people think that because science can't prove it that it must be some hallucination or mental illness, I guess society has thought this why all along, if you can't explain it, or you can’t create it a lab setting it must either be evil or bad and or it didn't happen in the first place. That is what the inquisition and the burning times where spark from, this attitude, I find it funny how closed minded science based thinkers are. It really makes no sense. Since a lot of them must think outside the box of reality in order to properly due there jobs. On the other hand you have the religious types who believe in Angels, devils, demons and God yet they don’t believe in other spiritual mediums such as telekinesis, astral projection and psychic abilities, what ever is not in the “Good Book” must be from the devil. There are millions of supernatural or spiritual theories out there that would fit into science if only one would open one’s mind, As for the question at hand I do believe telekinesis can happy without the person knowing why or how, I’ve seen it happen when a friend of mind gets upset, light bulbs go out and don’t turn back on, dishes fall from the counter, I’ve even seen coffee cup fly across the room. It seems to occur most often when people are highly emotionally charged, at least in my experiences.

Excuses excuses, yet never any proof.

Em I think you should look at some of the readings I just did on some people...just to expand your thoughts merely

Em I think you should look at some of the readings I just did on some people...just to expand your thoughts merely

Like those bizzare "readings" of my gem stones, where you confused two of the same gems for different ones, and told me that one gem in particular came from a mine?

Brilliant stuff.

Like those bizzare "readings" of my gem stones, where you confused two of the same gems for different ones, and told me that one gem in particular came from a mine?

Brilliant stuff.

I didn't say they weren't both of the same material, now did I? And techinically they are still two different gem stones..as each one always is :P...but I won't agrue with that

But you can't tell me it's non-existance

When tonight on the forum the person's light bulb I said would go out did

A magician I met on Wen. said to contact grandma

told my classmate she had a braintumor

if you know 'micheal spears' gave him the exact state and city of where he lives

gave 'terry' the exact name of the female he looked at

...you can't tell me that random people around the world in all different walks of life, I can just state these things without any prior knowledge of them or research...the mind is amazing, I am not stating that I can move objects with my mind; however, I am stating that human beings are intelligent enough to 'read' eachother without having to open your mouth

I didn't say they weren't both of the same material, now did I? And techinically they are still two different gem stones.

Their composition is identical. The cut is not.

But you can't tell me it's non-existance

When tonight on the forum the person's light bulb I said would go out did

A magician I met on Wen. said to contact grandma

told my classmate she had a braintumor

if you know 'micheal spears' gave him the exact state and city of where he lives

gave 'terry' the exact name of the female he looked at

...you can't tell me that random people around the world in all different walks of life, I can just state these things without any prior knowledge of them or research...the mind is amazing, I am not stating that I can move objects with my mind; however, I am stating that human beings are intelligent enough to 'read' eachother without having to open your mouth

Consciousness does not stem from anything we can name. It stems from the incomprehensible. And it's source is what philosophers have been debating for thousands of years. It makes sense to me that because a human is more than just the sum of his parts, our mind, body, and spirit have function which goes beyond the physical. Of this, I have no doubt.

But I am not convinced one can harness the energy of the incomprehensible in the way so many of the posters here describe.

And fail to prove.

No offense but who are these fools saying im dying 2 be special.

It's painfully obvious.

Has any one ever unconsciously moved an object, i did that about last month, still wondering how to control it fully

Hi Flame...

Here is a test you can do... take a glass of water and fill it... place a toothpick (wooden) so it floats on the water...

concentrate on it and with your mind try to move it. Being on the water offers the least resistance and its easy to move...

practice practice practice!!! but this of course is conciously trying......

one night my keyboard shifted to the left a bit on me, but I dont know if it was me or the ambien..... (leaning twd the ambien)

blessings

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Hi Flame...

Here is a test you can do... take a glass of water and fill it... place a toothpick (wooden) so it floats on the water...

concentrate on it and with your mind try to move it. Being on the water offers the least resistance and its easy to move...

practice practice practice!!! but this of course is conciously trying......

one night my keyboard shifted to the left a bit on me, but I dont know if it was me or the ambien..... (leaning twd the ambien)

blessings

However, because it has virtually no resistance, is can move all by it's self due to air currents or temperature change. So it's probably the worst way one can attempt to measure one's psychic ability.

Flame,

Try not to breathe heavy while attempting this I guess.....

Thanks for the added advice ... or i should say Insight .

You could always put something clear on top of the glass, for example plastic wrap. Make a good seal.

There would still be the possibility of thermal disturbance, vibrations, and so forth. So, in the event of wildfire or earthquake, discontinue the experiment immediately.

Warrior, about the keyboard thing. Even if you thought it was the ambien, it would still be valuable for you to post some details of what you saw.

You could always put something clear on top of the glass, for example plastic wrap. Make a good seal.

There would still be the possibility of thermal disturbance, vibrations, and so forth. So, in the event of wildfire or earthquake, discontinue the experiment immediately.

Warrior, about the keyboard thing. Even if you thought it was the ambien, it would still be valuable for you to post some details of what you saw.

Hi honey... Loved your evacuation plan !! :) dont forget burping...or farting... the methane causes disturbance that can clear a room... lol

anyways.....

One night after taking ambien I was at the computer and I couldnt sleep.... Its rather crowded on the table where all the stuff is.. and i was aggrivated because the keyboard was too far to the right and it was awkward to type... when the keyboard just scooted about one or two inches to the left for me... I didnt think much of it and just figured I was finally getting sleepy and seeing things..... the ambien will cause slight halucinations... but after that i wasnt experiencing anything else... so althoug i was up in the air about it... Im still leaning twd the ambien since nothing like this ever happen to me before..... thats all folks.

blessings 8 hugs

Ambien has been known to produce some very odd side effects. Hallucinations being one of them.

Ambien has been known to produce some very odd side effects. Hallucinations being one of them.

Thats what I said and why Im leaning twd that for being the case..... works good though!

Thank you, Warrior

My new hobby is collecting stories from people on here who see respectable sized objects moving (often, as in your case, a few inches). So, even if it was ambien plus fatigue in your case, it is still "grist for the mill."

Blessings back at ya.

Once I was really happy and a clock fell off the wall and there was another time when I got really angry and a glass cabinet shattered. Those were the only two times though and I've not been able to do it since.

Hi honey... Loved your evacuation plan !! :) dont forget burping...or farting... the methane causes disturbance that can clear a room... lol

anyways.....

One night after taking ambien I was at the computer and I couldnt sleep.... Its rather crowded on the table where all the stuff is.. and i was aggrivated because the keyboard was too far to the right and it was awkward to type... when the keyboard just scooted about one or two inches to the left for me... I didnt think much of it and just figured I was finally getting sleepy and seeing things..... the ambien will cause slight halucinations... but after that i wasnt experiencing anything else... so althoug i was up in the air about it... Im still leaning twd the ambien since nothing like this ever happen to me before..... thats all folks.

blessings 8 hugs

LOL about the ambien, I have taken it too.You should read the reports of some of the stuff people have experienced while taking it. Me, nothing unusual except I still couldn't sleep once when I took it. Two inches is quite a bit of movement however even with the ambien.

LOL about the ambien, I have taken it too.You should read the reports of some of the stuff people have experienced while taking it. Me, nothing unusual except I still couldn't sleep once when I took it. Two inches is quite a bit of movement however even with the ambien.

My boss had taken it, and told me he swears his vaccuum cleaner was flying! lol

Personally I usually take the broom.... hee hee Nimbus 2000.

Consciousness does not stem from anything we can name. It stems from the incomprehensible. And it's source is what philosophers have been debating for thousands of years. It makes sense to me that because a human is more than just the sum of his parts, our mind, body, and spirit have function which goes beyond the physical. Of this, I have no doubt.

But I am not convinced one can harness the energy of the incomprehensible in the way so many of the posters here describe.

And fail to prove.

Okay, so.. Does anyone else see that this guy keeps contradicting himself? He says, he doesn't doubt that there are functions, due to the mind, body, and spirit, that "will" stem outside of the physical. And then he says that it's not possible to harness energy from the incomprehensible... Well, just because it's incomprehensible, doesn't mean anything. You seriously should just shut up, and go do some damn research before you open your mouth. By saying that there are certain "energy's, or functions" possible, by using the mind body and spirit, and saying they are "beyond the physical", means you are saying that it "IS" possible to do the "incomprehensible". I would very much like you to define "incomprehensible"... in your terms please. No dictionary.com for you. Just because you can't comprehend it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. That's like saying, well... i can't comprehend the fact that we blast things into space, but ... is that fake? Do we not really do that? Exactly.

Some people, with open minds, like to go away from most of the ill-teaching of our parents, due to "mindless thought" like yours, and try to learn new things. Just because you can't do it, or it hasn't been "proven" in a scientific test, doesn't meant it's not real.

Before we ever found the "TAZMANIAN TIGER" there "WAS NO" tiger right.... it just didn't exist...

That's just *******ed to say something like that.

So, like i said, open your mind, and shut up.

Okay, so.. Does anyone else see that this guy keeps contradicting himself? He says, he doesn't doubt that there are functions, due to the mind, body, and spirit, that "will" stem outside of the physical. And then he says that it's not possible to harness energy from the incomprehensible... Well, just because it's incomprehensible, doesn't mean anything. You seriously should just shut up, and go do some damn research before you open your mouth. By saying that there are certain "energy's, or functions" possible, by using the mind body and spirit, and saying they are "beyond the physical", means you are saying that it "IS" possible to do the "incomprehensible". I would very much like you to define "incomprehensible"... in your terms please. No dictionary.com for you. Just because you can't comprehend it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. That's like saying, well... i can't comprehend the fact that we blast things into space, but ... is that fake? Do we not really do that? Exactly.

Some people, with open minds, like to go away from most of the ill-teaching of our parents, due to "mindless thought" like yours, and try to learn new things. Just because you can't do it, or it hasn't been "proven" in a scientific test, doesn't meant it's not real.

Before we ever found the "TAZMANIAN TIGER" there "WAS NO" tiger right.... it just didn't exist...

That's just *******ed to say something like that.

So, like i said, open your mind, and shut up.

How about close yours some and be realistic? Hmm. How about that. Boo ya.

How about close yours some and be realistic? Hmm. How about that. Boo ya.

I'm very much into the scientific part of the psychokinesis phenomenon. The theory still isn't watertight but there is enough evidence (scientific) to claim that we (the observers) have a direct influence on matter. I myself have done some telekinesis and i got very satisfying results, so i wanted to have some science to back me up.

I really believe the answer lies in the realm of quantum mechanics; the uncertainty principle and the observer effect. The observer has an influence and it is measurable with random number generators. Results that outweigh chance by a factor million. You can google for the P.E.A.R. research team for some test results.

I must admit that it doesn't immediately proofs moving larger objects is real. It makes the step towards understanding the principle alot smaller.

Although there is the possibility that the mechanism will never be found. If it ever is going to be found it will be within the zero point field theory that exist since the early 20th century.

You should really temper your skepticism. The observer effect is pretty much mainstream within the field of quantum mechanics (because it is undeniable). If you still choose to portrait this subject in the manner you are doing now, you are pretty much trapped in a believe system that is ancient and drags humanity back to the dark ages. Open your eyes, but more importantly open your mind. And start being really scientific and stop pretending, it is annoying.

I find it funny that people think that because science can't prove it that it must be some hallucination or mental illness...

If telekenisis exists, then science will prove it. Things don't "just happen"

Well said