Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekenesis

Flame Dragon

If telekenisis exists, then science will prove it. Things don't "just happen"

But things have to happen before they can be measured. And gravity happens, but there still isn't a very good explanation. And Einstein's E=Mc2 isn't enough anymore.

Still the moon keeps turning around the world.

What i want to say is that things can "just happen," and it doesn't need science to approve it before it can happen.

Well said

But untrue. There is more then enough evidence for psychokinesis to at least claim it's probability.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Shadowmalerenamon

• mewtwo

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

If telekenisis was real, would there be an emission of some force/energy/radiation/etc. from one's mind that would cause an object to move?

What i want to say is that things can "just happen," and it doesn't need science to approve it before it can happen.

There is always a scientific explanation, even if we haven't found it yet.

But things have to happen before they can be measured. And gravity happens, but there still isn't a very good explanation. And Einstein's E=Mc2 isn't enough anymore.

Still the moon keeps turning around the world.

I have to say, gravity is a heck of a lot better documented than telekinesis.

Do you believeeee in love?

Actually Cher once claimed to have witnessed a telekenetic event. could have been the drugs but she reportedly witnessed a man staring at her vehicle and then it proceeded to explode.

Myspace.com/cher

If telekenisis was real, would there be an emission of some force/energy/radiation/etc. from one's mind that would cause an object to move?

No. This is not the way this works (as i think of it). It is a controlled disturbance in the zero point field. It is simply as matter is being made every instant around you, but you simply choose to alter an objects position in relation to its surroundings. Sounds difficult but it is actually very simple.

every atom is a creation of an observer. As soon as you look at it it becomes what it is (simply said). You just use this creation energy to move objects. That is in my view what psychokinesis is.

There is always a scientific explanation, even if we haven't found it yet.

I agree. And this implies that we have to look outside the current boundaries of nowadays science.

I have to say, gravity is a heck of a lot better documented than telekinesis.

How true is that. (gravity is btw fully explainable with the zero point field. At least, that's what i heard. I've read the article but i can't simplify it, i don't have it and i forgot whose research it was. I'm such a crappy scientist :( lol)

It is simply as matter is being made every instant around you

Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

What is love?

Yes thats true guys.

This song was literally written about another telekenetic experience.

And i've got plenty more telekenesis in music facts where that came from!

Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

You obviously have no idea what matter is. You speak about 19th century stuff. Hello? We now know where matter is made of and where the stuff that the stuff where matter is made of is made of. And even where that is made of and that is what i am speaking about. Sorry to say this to you, but you are painfully WRONG and ignorantly centuries behind in your thinking about this subject.

Quantum mechanics has revealed wonderful stuff. Please do some research about that. Watch some movies on youtube and Google.video, inform yourself.

You obviously have no idea what matter is. You speak about 19th century stuff. Hello? We now know where matter is made of and where the stuff that the stuff where matter is made of is made of. And even where that is made of and that is what i am speaking about. Sorry to say this to you, but you are painfully WRONG and ignorantly centuries behind in your thinking about this subject.

Quantum mechanics has revealed wonderful stuff. Please do some research about that. Watch some movies on youtube and Google.video, inform yourself.

I'm pretty sure my statement is one of the laws of physics, is it not? By the way, I wouldn't use youtube as a credible source, ever.

Has any one ever unconsciously moved an object, i did that about last month, still wondering how to control it fully

Sure , you moved something unconsciously moved object , you know... why don't you put all your claims in one thread , like your other claims.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=137370

However, because it has virtually no resistance, is can move all by it's self due to air currents or temperature change. So it's probably the worst way one can attempt to measure one's psychic ability.

You are by far the best skeptic I've ever seen.

We should stop arguing , he is obviously just some 10 year old kid. Proof ?

Typo error on the topic's title :Uncounscious movement

Here is an even better suggestion:

1. Make sure all of the lights are fluorescent in your garage

2. At night take a radiometer to your garage

3. Place the radiometer on a wooden table

4. Lock all doors leading into the garage

5. Find a comfortable place to sit

6. Actually try doing telekinesis

I'm pretty sure my statement is one of the laws of physics, is it not? By the way, I wouldn't use youtube as a credible source, ever.

Early 20th century physics perhaps. But as you might have noticed, we have moved forward. Youtube is just another platform just as books are. And not even one book is credible evidence. You need test results from multiple sources. This does not simply mean that you can dismiss everything on Youtube as false, that's also stupid. It can become credible if seen next to other testresults or evidence.

Stringtheory and other theories will tell you the story of energy becoming matter and vice versa.

I strongly suggest readers to get into the quantum mechanics and the observer effect in relation to psychoinesis because it is the scientific way to approach psychokinesis. Us affecting the energy around us. Energy that is matter. Matter that is moved through space.

Also i found another video that has a different approach to psychokinesis.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlin0Jls5pc

Also cool. (all his videos btw)

Early 20th century physics perhaps. But as you might have noticed, we have moved forward. Youtube is just another platform just as books are. And not even one book is credible evidence. You need test results from multiple sources. This does not simply mean that you can dismiss everything on Youtube as false, that's also stupid. It can become credible if seen next to other testresults or evidence.

Stringtheory and other theories will tell you the story of energy becoming matter and vice versa.

I strongly suggest readers to get into the quantum mechanics and the observer effect in relation to psychoinesis because it is the scientific way to approach psychokinesis. Us affecting the energy around us. Energy that is matter. Matter that is moved through space.

-dies laughing-

Energy becoming matter doesn't violate the first law of thermodynamics. Matter is energy. The net amount of energy you have after the event is exactly the same as you have before the event. It's like building a house out of Lincoln logs. You can condense fifty of them into one house, but you still have the same number.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed. It can only change form.

You are hilarious. There is a difference between books written by professors, scholars, scientists, etc., and video put online for entertainment purposes. No matter how hard you try to deny it, youtube is NOT a credible source for ANYTHING. What's next? Is Newgrounds also a place to search for scientific answers and explainations? I would love to play with you some more, but I have grown bored trying to explain this to you.

Youtube CAN be a place that holds scientific evidence, though often times it is not. Those little snippets from documentaries still count.

I know there's probably gonna be a lot of 'Omg fake!' but I'll post this anyway.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW0qgYyUeo&...feature=related

It's fun to watch. Whether or not it's real, is up to you.

I LOL'd at the part about the two-year-old. That is some silly ****. A two-year-old can barely form memories - yet they can practice and meditate enough to perform TK? LOL!

Such a load.

Edited by Moonie2012

I LOL'd at the part about the two-year-old. That is some silly ****. A two-year-old can barely form memories - yet they can practice and meditate enough to perform TK? LOL!

Such a load.

Hey, don't be dissin' the two-year-olds. I could read any random part of the KJV Bible when I was two / two and a half. Properly. You misunderestimate them. :P [No, I'm not making this up, I really have no reason to.]

As for the TK, that's another story.

Regardless, the guy is full of it. I can tell you exactly how he does the rag in the clear fish tank trick - he's got an invisible string tied between it and his chest. Watch how it moves as his torso raises up and lowers - you can even see a small hole in the lid. He waves his hands all around it to show no strings, but the holds the top of the container to his chest when he does it.

If he's lying about one trick, he's lying about them all.

Edited by Moonie2012

Regardless, the guy is full of it. I can tell you exactly how he does the rag in the clear fish tank trick - he's got an invisible string tied between it and his chest. Watch how it moves as his torso raises up and lowers - you can even see a small hole in the lid. He waves his hands all around it to show no strings, but the holds the top of the container to his chest when he does it.

If he's lying about one trick, he's lying about them all.

Oh, of course he's making it up. No doubt about that.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, so.. Does anyone else see that this guy keeps contradicting himself? He says, he doesn't doubt that there are functions, due to the mind, body, and spirit, that "will" stem outside of the physical. And then he says that it's not possible to harness energy from the incomprehensible... Well, just because it's incomprehensible, doesn't mean anything.

Actually, it does.

If a person cannot comprehend something, they have no ability to consciously control it.

You seriously should just shut up, and go do some damn research before you open your mouth.

Ah, I love it when I get people on the ropes.

You respond with anger, because you are threatened by the truth I am sharing. This truth threatens your own beliefs in the paranormal. When a person is unable to fight a battle using words, they attack.

You are simply attacking using schoolyard language because you are unable to come up with an intelligent response to my statements.

By saying that there are certain "energy's, or functions" possible, by using the mind body and spirit, and saying they are "beyond the physical", means you are saying that it "IS" possible to do the "incomprehensible".

Nope.

Qi Gong masters are able to channel their Chi into strikes, causing certain internal organs or muscles to shut down. They are able to harness this esoteric energy because they have learned to understand how it works, and therefore manipulate it. This ability transcends most people's understanding of the human body. But for these masters, and their unfortunate opponents, this energy is not only real, but teachable.

I would very much like you to define "incomprehensible"... in your terms please.

Something which the human mind does not have the ability to make sense of.

Just because you can't comprehend it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I never said it didn't. However, if you can't comprehend it, you cannot consciously affect it.

That's like saying, well... i can't comprehend the fact that we blast things into space, but ... is that fake? Do we not really do that? Exactly.

*laughs* Straw man argument. Everyone can comprehend space travel. They may not have the understanding to duplicate it, but everyone has enough general knowledge to know how planes fly, what gravity is, and how a rocket engine works.

Some people, with open minds, like to go away from most of the ill-teaching of our parents, due to "mindless thought" like yours, and try to learn new things.

No, actually, it is YOU who is lacking mindful thought. I look at things objectively, through a mind which has been trained to think critically. I don't discount any possibility, which is why I am able to rule out improbabilities.

Just because you can't do it, or it hasn't been "proven" in a scientific test, doesn't meant it's not real.

I never said that. Those are YOUR words. There are plenty of things which are accepted fact which have never been tested under scientific scrutiny.

Before we ever found the "TAZMANIAN TIGER" there "WAS NO" tiger right.

No, there was in fact the Tiger all along. There just was no human understanding that it existed, and thus no human power to consciously affect it's existence. But the Tiger went on living regardless of whether or not a human was present to observe it.

... it just didn't exist...

That's just silly. That's like saying that because I have never met the president of Iran, he doesn't exist. Or that all the people in China I have never met don't exist. Observation doesn't dictate reality. It only dictates ability to consciously affect said reality.

That's just *******ed to say something like that.

So, like i said, open your mind, and shut up.

I believe it is you who must open their mind, and after this post, I'm sure everyone will agree with me. Your anger is immature. Personal insults never contribute to the exploration of ideas. Just the defense of kingdoms built upon sand, ruled by a self proclaimed emperor.

The fellow in the second video is a magician. His schtick is being a "mentalist". His tricks are simple really. Any one with a basic understanding of stage and street magic can reproduce them.

Mentalists are always very convincing. Why? Because no one can ever be sure of the "power of the mind". I mean, if a magician cuts someone in half, and puts them back together, it's obviously fake, regardless of how well it's done. I mean, everybody knows that human beings cannot be cut in half without dying.

However, if a magician correctly guesses your card after some hocus pocus, you can never really be sure if it was a "trick" or not, because no one has yet to come up with a way of measuring how the mind definitely works. But people HAVE come up with a way of definitely measuring how the human body keeps it's self alive, and there is no possible way that a person can be severed in half, and put back together on a stage.

This is why "mentalist" magicians are so much more fascinating, and popular, to watch.