Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

:lol:

So what are you doing posting on here? Go make a video and get your $1000 from our resident gem dealer! Hell, just go down to your local news station and show em a thing or two. You could be rich and famous overnight!

My only ability is affinity with animals unfortunately. Not much I can do with that in terms of profit but at least I enjoy it. I suppose I could make a squirrel army and start to take over this city block by block but you know how it is. Been there, done that. Time for something new right?

Money is not my desire, and then using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them. I just want 2 meet anyone who has powers 2

Money is not my desire, and then using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them. I just want 2 meet anyone who has powers 2

So, you're 16?

Would you be willing to send me a video demonstrating your 'powers'?

You can control the weather huh... That's a new one :w00t:

So, you're 16?

Would you be willing to send me a video demonstrating your 'powers'?

You can control the weather huh... That's a new one :w00t:

Watch out Ziggy I feel a storm coming your way!

Sounds like you can do just about everything. Mustardkinesis too?

using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them.

What makes you think that? I mean, yeah, it's probably wrong but that doesn't mean you would lose them.

Edited by Mahtu

Oooh, never heard of areokinesis, could you show us a demo-vid on that?

I can hold off the feeling of pain for a long time if that counts. Its not too good of an idea, especially if you think you might be doing even more damage (if it is damage related) ^_^

But would like to see some demonstrations. I too cannot understand how ethics may control your power, however we choose what kind of ethics to take on whether it is religion/social or even media based such as television. If you have such control over such powers, then I feel you should be able to remove yourself from many ethical problems, IMO anyway...

powers...lol.

:lol:

Heeeere we go again!

I can do fours things at once at any given time. :wacko:

I wake up at night to certain key words that come from the Television, familiar names, places, people etc. When this happens Its like my sub-concious stands at attention. :ph34r:

I have friends that say Im Empathic. :innocent:

I have a bad temper that is controlled by my comical, caring and loving side. :devil::lol::cry::wub:

Seduction! :blush:

:unsure:

No offense, but when you use the word 'powers' no one is going to take you seriously, especially since it will seem as an insult you trying to appear 'higher' than them, than they make a true/false connection of this and usually laugh.

I have lots and lots of powers. Let's see, I can communicate telepathically with cabbage, but they never have anything to say. I can conjure objects out of the aether, but only ones that are 180 degrees out of phase. I can fortell the past. I can psychically bend any moss to my will. I can perform simple arithmetic using only the power of my mind (this is a very rare power). I can psychically repel any wild animal I'm trying to photograph. Of course I can make myself invisible, but only when no one is looking. I also have the uncanny ability to know when to quit.

School bells ringing. Head back in. :rolleyes:

You are incredibly selfish then. If you won my $1000, you could give it to charity! Christmas is coming up, and you could give that money to a disadvantaged family.

Edited by Insight

I have lots and lots of powers. Let's see, I can communicate telepathically with cabbage, but they never have anything to say. I can conjure objects out of the aether, but only ones that are 180 degrees out of phase. I can fortell the past. I can psychically bend any moss to my will. I can perform simple arithmetic using only the power of my mind (this is a very rare power). I can psychically repel any wild animal I'm trying to photograph. Of course I can make myself invisible, but only when no one is looking. I also have the uncanny ability to know when to quit.

Yes, rare powers indeed....I mean how ugly do you have to be to make any animal repel you...simply amazing. O, and you do have the ability to know when to quit...I assumed the oppisite rather sarcastically stuborn no? haha

You are incredibly selfish then. If you won my $1000, you could give it to charity! Christmas is coming up, and you could give that money to a disadvantaged family.

You are giving 1,000 dollars away...if the person does what exactly?

You are giving 1,000 dollars away...if the person does what exactly?

'If they are able to prove to me that they have psychic powers.

So far, nobody here has even tried. But if these powers really exist, they should be pretty easy to prove, right?

'If they are able to prove to me that they have psychic powers.

So far, nobody here has even tried. But if these powers really exist, they should be pretty easy to prove, right?

Hell, I'd pay too for irrefutable proof. But alas, it's more of the same.... "I don't need to prove anything, and profiting will reduce my powers, blah blah blah."

It's interesting how so many people come through here with such a disturbingly boa****l attitude

about their supposed powers, only to crush any bit of credibilty they might have had, by giving

out a seemingly endless array of cop-outs.

Shameful, really. :no:

So are you saying you don't believe I can really commune with cabbage?

I am not saying you cannot commune with cabbage. :lol: But, there may be some rather harsh

consequences if you start telling doctors about it.

Of course I can make myself invisible, but only when no one is looking.

haha, like on that movie Mystery Men.

Edited by Mahtu