Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

'If they are able to prove to me that they have psychic powers.

So far, nobody here has even tried. But if these powers really exist, they should be pretty easy to prove, right?

Not exactly, because many variables can always play in. Even scientific theories can take long amounts of time to prove.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

Not exactly, because many variables can always play in. Even scientific theories can take long amounts of time to prove.

That's the best you can do?

Scientific testing is very simple. For instance, a theory that a strong chemical will kill bacteria is tested by pouring that chemical over that bacteria and seeing if it dies.

You can prove you have telekinetic powers by moving an object which cannot be moved by any other means. You can prove you are psychic by reading my mind.

These are very simple examples, yet none of the Ki here has even TRIED to back up their claims.

Why?

Because they don't really have these powers. Just an overactive imagination.

That's the best you can do?

Scientific testing is very simple. For instance, a theory that a strong chemical will kill bacteria is tested by pouring that chemical over that bacteria and seeing if it dies.

You can prove you have telekinetic powers by moving an object which cannot be moved by any other means. You can prove you are psychic by reading my mind.

These are very simple examples, yet none of the Ki here has even TRIED to back up their claims.

Why?

Because they don't really have these powers. Just an overactive imagination.

Exactly. Excuses, excuses. IS ALL WE EVER HEAR!

Edited by Tiggs

so tomorrow who on this world is first to see the 14th. i had heard it was Tonga but could be wrong about the time lines. so who will have the first news as to the oct 14 thing.

That is why, at this point in the course of humanity, it's pretty laughable to believe in any kind of kinesis. If such abilities were possible they would have been tested and proven a LONG time ago.

Haha love when people make utter fools out of themselves to make other people laugh

I can turn invisible, but only when people aren't looking. So I can never prove my power to anyone, but it exists in my own mind.

Just like the crazy guy who thought he could fly...

...and jumped to his death.

Seems that just because his powers were real to him, it didn't mean they were real to the pavement.

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

Now I know people will make claims of things that they can do that conventional science cannot explain. But in order to be taken seriously Flame Dragon then be prepared to show some sort of evidence of these alleged abilities. If you don't it's like 'crying wolf', people then start mocking you or rolling their eyes at your claim. When that happens, people out there who might have these abilities won't come out to get tested for fear of ridicule. It's much like the UFO phenomena. There are those who seem to be credible witnesses to Unexplained flying craft (Roswell and the Phoenix Lights come to mind readily) and then you get the others who talk about anal probes and they seem like they're candidates for the Jerry Springer Show.

I will point you to one of the Forum guidelines on this topic. No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities. It's posted right at the top of the page for this section. Have a nice day.

Edited by newbloodmoon

^ Excellent post.

ive been on this site for quite a short time and im really getting frustrated and annoyed by so many false claims

and ppl just fantisizing about the powers they wished they had.

:sleepy: so sad

ive been on this site for quite a short time and im really getting frustrated and annoyed by so many false claims

and ppl just fantisizing about the powers they wished they had.

:sleepy: so sad

Yes I agree, unfortunately a site this large like others with forums to write in, you will get those who post solely for the sake of their own ego.

Ok, as far as I can tell this thread is just 3pgs of arguments. Please guys, as my sig says "Peace and Love" lol.

Anyway, I have visions of the future. Which seems to be one of the few abilities that people will accept as the majority of people have had at least one precognitive experience.

Must say, that's quite a list on the first post. I'm very open minded but even I find it hard to believe you have that many 'powers'

I have to aggree. I usually give people a fair chance when it comes to explaining their abilities, but in this case it seems like you're trying to get attention from others. And it's posts like that that give so many skeptics reason to doubt anybody who gets online here.

• 2 weeks later...
im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

I think you're crazy. And go take the million dollar challenge. If you're real ( impossible ) I 'll see you on the newspaper sometime next week , if your not ( 100% sure ) , go find something else to boast on that is true , like your ability to attract sarcastic forum users online

Edit : Typo

Edited by (SG)Max

I can hold off the feeling of pain for a long time if that counts. Its not too good of an idea, especially if you think you might be doing even more damage (if it is damage related) ^_^

Hold off the feeling of pain ? Or just high pain tolerance

Hold off the feeling of pain ? Or just high pain tolerance

I sound more awesome by saying holding off the feeling of pain lol!

If I am caught unexpected or not up for it I can feel pain quite easily. When I get pinched and am not ready it hurts like hell! I am also quite sensitive when it comes to being tickled. If I choose to however I can overcome the tickling sensation. I know it is a state of mind thing, but one I have under control than most I know.

I can also 'switch off' not wanting lollies, desires etc if I am really, really craving it...

Edited by Scarecrow JacK

I sound more awesome by saying holding off the feeling of pain lol!

If I am caught unexpected or not up for it I can feel pain quite easily. When I get pinched and am not ready it hurts like hell! I am also quite sensitive when it comes to being tickled. If I choose to however I can overcome the tickling sensation. I know it is a state of mind thing, but one I have under control than most I know.

I can also 'switch off' not wanting lollies, desires etc if I am really, really craving it...

Switching off not wanting lollies ?!?! is not really something special , it's just a matter of self-control.

As for holding off the feeling of pain........ I do that very often too actually......While say running cross-country races or playing a game of badminton ...... I also am able to ignore the pain , aches and stuff and just focus on running or playing.

For me, It's not about having "powers," it's about being confident enough in oneself not to advertise. Edited by SRGhostgirl

I have many powers:

I can make food disappear

I can make my wife instantly mad at me for no reason at all

I can fall asleep in seconds

I can talk to animals - I can't say they listen or understand though

Hmm lets see...

Unknown vision ability ?? given to me at birth by God. Still havent figured out how to use it. Its so complex i cant describe it thats how i know God gave it to me for a reason. There is no Books or anything on the NET about it. I have used it to find lost items=100% successful. See Bizarre but not delusional things. My eyes are closed when using it

Unknown energy build up?? have had with me since i was born, the older i grew the stronger it became,

Empathy.

Some telepathy.

Some conscience Precognition.

And some ability that allows me to know about 75% of something that i have never seen or have 0 knowledge of. yeah this comes in handy in conversations lol.

Money is not my desire, and then using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them. I just want 2 meet anyone who has powers 2

how could that possibly be true?

do these "powers" follow some unwritten rule where as soon as you show someone they just vanish? if so, what the hell is the point in even having them? Oo

if i had these powers i'd be straight off to the reporters to make me a fortune, as would 99% of everyone.

or i'd predict next weeks lottery numbers. y'know, useful ****.

Go try to claim 1,000$, is a good idea!

I don't have any power.

I just know that I have better chance to predict 10 cards on 10, than win at the lotterie!

I will not call anyone a liar. But first off let me say this: Just because you have "powers" does not mean you are powerful. I call this talent and practice. I know for fact that there is such things as strong energy from a human mind, but no actual "power".

I can telepathically talk to my animal friends and if I yell at the water at the beach the water will get more and more violent. The ocean just gets violent from the energy of my voice and not by "powers". Any one can do this stuff with practice of the mind, body, and soul. So everyone has the ability but not everyone has the practice to unlock these abilities. But if you really can do what you claim, show us a video.

Be careful about what you claim. You may get a lot of attention you do not want. :mellow: