Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

I will not call anyone a liar. But first off let me say this: Just because you have "powers" does not mean you are powerful. I call this talent and practice. I know for fact that there is such things as strong energy from a human mind, but no actual "power".

I can telepathically talk to my animal friends and if I yell at the water at the beach the water will get more and more violent. The ocean just gets violent from the energy of my voice and not by "powers". Any one can do this stuff with practice of the mind, body, and soul. So everyone has the ability but not everyone has the practice to unlock these abilities. But if you really can do what you claim, show us a video.

Be careful about what you claim. You may get a lot of attention you do not want.

:mellow:

Your animal friends. Hmm. You cannot practice things that don't exist and cannot be proven. Just stories.

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

That is why, at this point in the course of humanity, it's pretty laughable to believe in any kind of kinesis. If such abilities were possible they would have been tested and proven a LONG time ago.

This is not true. If humans were to evolve as most people believe, then there is no reason belief or scientific wise, why the human brain could not evolve to be able to do such things (after all we currently only use such a small portion of our brain). So it is not a case of, we humans would have found this out long ago, because it could be an evolutionary step thats only beginning now.

Having said that, I am not saying I believe in Kinesis of any kind, because I don't know if I believe it or not, I'm just saying that I'm not ruling it out as impossible because of where we humans are at right now!

This is not true. If humans were to evolve as most people believe, then there is no reason belief or scientific wise, why the human brain could not evolve to be able to do such things (after all we currently only use such a small portion of our brain). So it is not a case of, we humans would have found this out long ago, because it could be an evolutionary step thats only beginning now.

Having said that, I am not saying I believe in Kinesis of any kind, because I don't know if I believe it or not, I'm just saying that I'm not ruling it out as impossible because of where we humans are at right now!

Actually there is absolutely no reason to believe that we could evolve such an ability or that such an ability is even possible.

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

wjkhdlasjhfdhsufiyisdhgnbmnjsak;lkASJD;POajspoidjsaNDKJASBNKJASNKLJBNSAJKdnfjksd

njcksd.........

well, prove it.

Money is not my desire, and then using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them. I just want 2 meet anyone who has powers 2

that is arguably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. who makes these 'Rules' that you can lose them? your D&D dungeon masters handbook?

IF, for some reason you have these powers, prove it. save peoples lives, help the world. dont spend your time sitting on your pc.

I will not call anyone a liar. But first off let me say this: Just because you have "powers" does not mean you are powerful. I call this talent and practice. I know for fact that there is such things as strong energy from a human mind, but no actual "power".

I can telepathically talk to my animal friends and if I yell at the water at the beach the water will get more and more violent. The ocean just gets violent from the energy of my voice and not by "powers". Any one can do this stuff with practice of the mind, body, and soul. So everyone has the ability but not everyone has the practice to unlock these abilities. But if you really can do what you claim, show us a video.

Be careful about what you claim. You may get a lot of attention you do not want.

:mellow:

I'M, Preeeeeeeeeeetty much about to. Right Now.

Money is not my desire, and then using your psi powers for fame can weaken them or even you can lose them. I just want 2 meet anyone who has powers 2

Nah, using them for fame can't weaken or lose them. Perhaps if you use them for greed purposes your greed may block out your abilities, but you don't lose them because of some karma thing.

I have the power to change even the meanest snack to 300 calories, and store them for future use.

That's not how evolution works. You don't have a new "step" beginning to emerge out of the blue. Evolution happens when a section of a species becomes geographically separated from the rest and adapts over millions of years to live in the new environment.

Human beings are not "evolving" psychic powers because we simply don't need them. Its like finding a lump on your back and saying that its the first step towards having wings. Homo sapiens don't need wings, so we don't have them. Just like we don't have "powers".

Edited by Emma_Acid

That's not how evolution works. You don't have a new "step" beginning to emerge out of the blue. Evolution happens when a section of a species becomes geographically separated from the rest and adapts over millions of years to live in the new environment.

Human beings are not "evolving" psychic powers because we simply don't need them. Its like finding a lump on your back and saying that its the first step towards having wings. Homo sapiens don't need wings, so we don't have them. Just like we don't have "powers".

Ok so you say I'm wrong because, I used the term 'evolutionary steps' you used the term 'adapts' - Evolution is change, we do not 'adapt' overnight as you yourself have stated... it happens gradually, slowely over time, some might even refer to it happening in 'STEPS'!! So I do not see where I am wrong.

You are stating as if it is fact that humans are not evolving any kind of psychic powers because you say we do not need them. Sorry, but who in the grand scheme of things in this big wide world of knowledge are you to be able to state that as fact?? I don't mean to sound degrading in any way, but how do you know for a fact what humans are and will be evolving into for the future? What do you know that noone else on this planet knows?

Now again, like in my other post, I will state that this doesn't mean that I believe in psychic powers it just means I'm not saying it's impossible, because I'm not God, I don't know all the facts!!

Emma_acid told right.

It's been long time that the man aven't evolve. Because we don't have genetic selection.

The human will have the same brain, and the same body. Exept, if something advantage some people (or disadvantage other), that's called the genetic selection.

Example of genetic selection,

girl only like brillant guy's, so the reproduce themself only whit people who are bright :P. So the human will become more wiser! (But girl, actually prefer bad boy... sad...) :no:

Or a dark unknow force (may be a sikness) kill every white on earth. You will ave alot of people black, so the human will adapt to become darker.

The evolution to breed a new race because the genetic selection push you toward this, and you're isoled for the old one. So the child of the child of the child, will have so much different "adaptation" that they won't be hable to breed or their projeniture can't. Study a little bit the evolution. I won't do a Biologie class in my second language :D.

Edited by Ghost-Fox

Emma_acid told right.

It's been long time that the man aven't evolve. Because we don't have genetic selection.

The human will have the same brain, and the same body. Exept, if something advantage some people (or disadvantage other), that's called the genetic selection.

girl only like brillant guy's, so the reproduce themself only whit people who are bright :P. So the human will become more wiser! (But girl, actually prefer bad boy... sad...) :no:

Or a dark unknow force (may be a sikness) kill every white on earth. You will ave alot of people black, so the human will adapt to become darker.

The evolution to breed a new race because the genetic selection push you toward this, and you're isoled for the old one. So the child of the child of the child, will have so much different "adaptation" that they won't be hable to breed or their projeniture can't. Study a little bit the evolution. I won't do a Biologie class in my second language :D.

So are you telling me 100% correct, as true proven fact, without any doubt whatso ever the the human brain will NEVER change, it will never evolve an will NEVER alter/adapt at all EVER EVER again???

No, I'm sorry, me be I used the wrong verbe time (I'm not english).

I even give an exemple, after, of someting witch can change the human nature. (whit girl, remeber).

I said, that if we don't have genetic selection (as now), the human will not change.

EDIT: I whant to add:

None can predict the futur, and none can tell that he got the absolut truth.

Edited by Ghost-Fox

So are you telling me 100% correct, as true proven fact, without any doubt whatso ever the the human brain will NEVER change, it will never evolve an will NEVER alter/adapt at all EVER EVER again???

none of us have the gift of foresight, so we cant tell what changes are going to happen on earth in the next few million years. so we dont know if we'll have to adapt, or How we'll have to adapt.

right now, weve come a long way and adapted alot. but in our current stage, were in control for the most part (and taking advantage of it). but we dont need to evolve right now really.

not quite.

it may pass on genetics, genotypes or phenotypes. passing on hair, skin, eye colour. as well as genetic make-up. but its not as if the children keep getting smarter because their father was smart.

some evolutionary traits and advantages come from deformities. some make the individual accel, others send them to their death. it takes time too.

...wait, what? :blink: darker skin from a disease? no, it comes from living in places with Alot of sun light.

...if i read that correctly, i dont think youre right.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

I'm not here to do a bio class. So I speak fast, and I don't say all.

First, that was an EXAMPLE, I tell first thing passed in my head. I can get deeper if you whant.

In a normal population you have both extrem individu. Some are tall, other small. Some have more brown skill, other more white. Fact it's that in a population you can have a pression (environement, or a predator, or whatever you what) that advantage some individu of a population. (By advantage I mean they can reproduce themself more (live longer, dont be kill, survive, reproduce. Am I clear?)) So the population will pass there genetic to the next generation. And this, at each generation. So the favored genetic will survive.

When a part of an population got isoled in an other environement than the old one. The population don't live the same stress (pression) and they won't follow the adaptation of the origine population. So, whit time, the two population will bread different race.

Secondly, you seem to don't understand what is the genetic:

Genotype are what is wrote in you're gen's,

Phenotype are the part of you're genotype that are manifesting.

Example. You're father have brown eye, and you're mother blue. You're fater can have a genotype (Bb) (B=Brown b=blue) or (BB) but the phenotype are B. Because B are dominent. You're mother have (bb) because b is a rececive genes. So, you're fathe can give you B or b and you're mother will give you a b. So you can have two genotype: Bb or bb and two phenotype B or b.

That was an realy easy example. That are more difficult thant that.

Well think is true that wizer example are a little bit to push. Because there are many conception of the intellect. But the base still.

The second one, I won't keep it secret, was inpired by a true fact about english nigth butherfly. I'm not egnouth good in english to tell the example.

Then, you'dd said :

...wait, what? darker skin from a disease? no, it comes from living in places with Alot of sun light.

That's not right you don't understand. In that example, the individu whit white skin got killed by (Unknow thing). So only the people whit darker skin will be hable to reproduce them self. So the population, will get darker (after many generation of genetic pression).

Question?

I'm not here to do a bio class. So I speak fast, and I don't say all.

probably your first problem.

First, that was an EXAMPLE, I tell first thing passed in my head. I can get deeper if you whant.

In a normal population you have both extrem individu. Some are tall, other small. Some have more brown skill, other more white. Fact it's that in a population you can have a pression (environement, or a predator, or whatever you what) that advantage some individu of a population. (By advantage I mean they can reproduce themself more (live longer, dont be kill, survive, reproduce. Am I clear?)) So the population will pass there genetic to the next generation. And this, at each generation. So the favored genetic will survive.

natural selection you mean? the best suited for the ecoligical niche will survive? is that what you were trying to type?

how by 'advantage', does that mean they can reproduce more? no, youre not clear at all. dont go deeper, please.

obviously populations pass on genetics. genetics IS the study of the mechanism/inheritance of genes passedo on to an offspring. i dont believe your last example was correct, with a woman mating with a Smart man, and they keep doing that to have Smart kids. wont really happen like that. you seem to think it will all the time.

When a part of an population got isoled in an other environement than the old one. The population don't live the same stress (pression) and they won't follow the adaptation of the origine population. So, whit time, the two population will bread different race.

.................wtf? that doesnt even make sense. im sorry to say this, but get someone else who can speak english. not being mean, but it would Really help people who want to comment on your posts.

just because a species is Isolated from the other part of its population, doesnt mean theyre sure to bread a different race. it all depends on factors like: other species coming in their territory to mate, or defomities in the group which will benefit them or be their downfall. and it depends on their environment, and if they need to adapt over time.

Secondly, you seem to don't understand what is the genetic:

Genotype are what is wrote in you're gen's,

Phenotype are the part of you're genotype that are manifesting.

...did you just tell me i didnt know what genetics was? because i corrected you last time?

Genotype - alleles passed on by the individual (genetics, inside them)

Phenotype - chemical reaction or Physical results of the genetic code (what we See the person look like)

Example. You're father have brown eye, and you're mother blue. You're fater can have a genotype (Bb) (B=Brown b=blue) or (BB) but the phenotype are B. Because B are dominent. You're mother have (bb) because b is a rececive genes. So, you're fathe can give you B or b and you're mother will give you a b. So you can have two genotype: Bb or bb and two phenotype B or b.

That was an realy easy example. That are more difficult thant that.

i know that stuff, but that example was Irrelavent to what i was talking about before. there are repressive alleles that arent seen, or dominant alleles that are expressed visually. but i wasnt talking about that.

Well think is true that wizer example are a little bit to push. Because there are many conception of the intellect. But the base still.

The second one, I won't keep it secret, was inpired by a true fact about english nigth butherfly. I'm not egnouth good in english to tell the example.

..............what?.......

Then, you'dd said :

...wait, what? darker skin from a disease? no, it comes from living in places with Alot of sun light.

That's not right you don't understand. In that example, the individu whit white skin got killed by (Unknow thing). So only the people whit darker skin will be hable to reproduce them self. So the population, will get darker (after many generation of genetic pression).

Question?

obviously i dont understand, because what youre typing doesnt make sense.

the example doesnt really work either. for Some Reason, white people get killed by an 'uknown thing' (whatever the hell that is), and then theres only black peope left. sooo, for the time being the population will be black, if ALL white are out. sure. but that only depends on where they live. soon, if they start spending time up north, theyre going to see Very little sun. resulting in less colour of the skin over time. dont you know why people have dark and light skin?

make sense? questions?

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Tell why, I don't know why people have dark or white skin. Isn't because a black go in the north that is skin will become white. You can tan you skin whit sun, and become more dark. But I didn't mean that, I'm sorry if you add understand that. But, that not the purpose of the example.

There I was saying that is true that the first example aren't good, because you can have many déffinition about the intelect.

And i Wont argue on the fact of what are a genotype and a phenotype because we have same deffinition. As I tell that you may have recessent genes.

Then, is true that is not because a part of population is isolated that you automaticly breed a new race. And, I didn't tell that. I tell that if the population are separeted, and don't have the same genetic selection, over many year's the two populattion will surely won't be the same race.

You said: the best suited for the ecoligical niche will survive

I yes, I tried to type someting like that. I just whant to add, that the advantage may be more subtile. There are some bird that have blue feet, only because femal like blue feet. It's may be against a new virus to.

A funy thing:

You ask: "how by 'advantage', does that mean they can reproduce more?"

Realy simple. They don't get killed (or live longer) , so they can reproduce temself more, because they aren't death. Or, thay have an adventage against other individu off the populaition to breed more (Like the alpha wolf).

That's cool mulder, keep debating! You force me to be more clear.

Edited by Ghost-Fox

none of us have the gift of foresight, so we cant tell what changes are going to happen on earth in the next few million years. so we dont know if we'll have to adapt, or How we'll have to adapt.

right now, weve come a long way and adapted alot. but in our current stage, were in control for the most part (and taking advantage of it). but we dont need to evolve right now really.

Exactly so noone can say 100% that our brains will not evolve any further :) So anything is still possible!

Exactly so noone can say 100% that our brains will not evolve any further :) So anything is still possible!

i guess i can agree, being open minded and what not.

but, its just a liiiittle far fecthed. thats all.

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

Merry Meet, I have A LOT aswell:) some the same as you. but i also have that magnetic feild problem that fries watch batteries, which makes me mad because i love watches. (I have 3 betty boop watches I cant wear anymore because i drained the batteries). THEY WERE EXPENSIVE! on gifts, tk, psi-energy, clarivoyance, claraudience, remote veiwing, obe's, healing using hands on or remote reiki, kundalini & chakra energies:) I love shooting healing psi-balls at unsuspecting strangers on the street! divination, I can read ppl without props just direct soul-to-soul connection. Especially sickness and impending doom, which really sux. I am skilled with tarot, astrology etc, pendulums, I also have telepathy with those close to me, my dad, my oldest sister, 2 of my sosns, children & animals etc:)

anyway IF there are ppl here who would like to play headgames to test me or provoke an argument because you are lacking in these abilities & jealous KEEP YOUR DIFFICULT ENERGY! YOU"LL JUST GET IT RIGHT BACK, AND I WILL HURT MORE THAN YOUR FEELINGS. I CAN DIG EXTREMELY DEEP AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND ANYTHING YOU ARE HIDING TO THE PUBLIC! MIND YOUR MOUTHS AND YOUR MANNERS AND ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET OPENING YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH! MESS WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS< DOESN'T IT?

anyway IF there are ppl here who would like to play headgames to test me or provoke an argument because you are lacking in these abilities & jealous KEEP YOUR DIFFICULT ENERGY! YOU"LL JUST GET IT RIGHT BACK, AND I WILL HURT MORE THAN YOUR FEELINGS. I CAN DIG EXTREMELY DEEP AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND ANYTHING YOU ARE HIDING TO THE PUBLIC! MIND YOUR MOUTHS AND YOUR MANNERS AND ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET OPENING YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH! MESS WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS< DOESN'T IT?

Please hurt me, I would love to see how you read minds.

I have the power to move my extremities with my mind, I'm a really powerful being.

Behold ye mere Mortals, I have to the power to control.... HEAT, LIGHT and ELECTRICITY!

Impressed?

ok ok ok, in the 16th century it would've been impressive. <_<

ArchangelBaw I highly suggest you do not threaten anyone on these forums.

One can't really expect to make grandeur claims in an atmosphere that has 'skeptics' and 'believers' and not expect to be asked to provide proof, or to meet someone with a point of view that differs from your own.

Respect is a two way street. You have to act respectful and give respect to be given the same courtesy. But I expect everyone in this thread, and in these forums to respect one another.

I do not want to see another threatening post on these forums. From anyone.

And please do not make a post in all caps, it's against the rules.

4a. Shouting: Do not write in all uppercase letters, writing in this manner is considered "shouting" and makes posts difficult to read as well as looking unsightly and being annoying to other visitors.