Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

I have many powers:

I can make food disappear

I can make my wife instantly mad at me for no reason at all

I can fall asleep in seconds

I can talk to animals - I can't say they listen or understand though

LOL WELL THOSE ARE POPULAR ABILITIES & SKILLS EVERY MAN HAS, NO DEBATE FROM ME.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

**EDIT**

**That's enough of the Caps Lock. If you wish to continue posting, you have two choices: Either use ConvertCase or walk yourself over to your closest computer store and buy yourself a new keyboard.**

Edited by aquatus1

i guess i can agree, being open minded and what not.

but, its just a liiiittle far fecthed. thats all.

So is almost everything on this website :)

Hello, Baw.

In your post that was edited away for the all-caps violation, you made a comment that may be some part of the difficulty.

All threads here are open to all members, and to all points of view. Every thread is potentially a "debate" thread.

Since you're new here, you may have been misled by there being a specific board for formal debates. Threads there begin with a set number of alternating posts from two designated members. When those two have completed their exchange, then the thread is, like any other anywhere else on UM, open to all members for comments.

UM is not a believers' forum, nor is it a sceptics' forum. We talk things over here. We disagree. There is no question that elbows jostle and tangle; the mods call the flagrant fouls.

There are blogs available. These give the blogger control over what replies appear.

But on the open boards, it is very open here.

No offense, but when you use the word 'powers' no one is going to take you seriously, especially since it will seem as an insult you trying to appear 'higher' than them, than they make a true/false connection of this and usually laugh.

You may have perceived it a a personal insult, but not everyone will. She's speaking about her own personal abilities and asking for others to list their own. Which aknowledges that everyone has their own "powers" There's no higher than attitude. powers is just much easier to say than "fine tuned skills & abilities of the paranormal or psychic kind."

Hello, Baw.

In your post that was edited away for the all-caps violation, you made a comment that may be some part of the difficulty.

All threads here are open to all members, and to all points of view. Every thread is potentially a "debate" thread.

Since you're new here, you may have been misled by there being a specific board for formal debates. Threads there begin with a set number of alternating posts from two designated members. When those two have completed their exchange, then the thread is, like any other anywhere else on UM, open to all members for comments.

UM is not a believers' forum, nor is it a sceptics' forum. We talk things over here. We disagree. There is no question that elbows jostle and tangle; the mods call the flagrant fouls.

There are blogs available. These give the blogger control over what replies appear.

But on the open boards, it is very open here.

ok thank you eight bits. I totally didn't understand that when I signed up! I assumed there was a specific board for debates. I do believe I'll be blogging quite a bit here in that case. lol I really have no interest in debating it's too stressful for me because there are too many misunderstandings, and people, myself included, get defensive about certain things, which I'm sure the entire world saw a few hours ago:)

Tell why, I don't know why people have dark or white skin. Isn't because a black go in the north that is skin will become white. You can tan you skin whit sun, and become more dark. But I didn't mean that, I'm sorry if you add understand that. But, that not the purpose of the example.

yeah, its really based on geography.

Then, is true that is not because a part of population is isolated that you automaticly breed a new race. And, I didn't tell that. I tell that if the population are separeted, and don't have the same genetic selection, over many year's the two populattion will surely won't be the same race.

yes, depending on the things ive stated in the above post.

I yes, I tried to type someting like that. I just whant to add, that the advantage may be more subtile. There are some bird that have blue feet, only because femal like blue feet. It's may be against a new virus to.

.....i have no idea what you meant with that last line.

A funy thing:

You ask: "how by 'advantage', does that mean they can reproduce more?"

Realy simple. They don't get killed (or live longer) , so they can reproduce temself more, because they aren't death. Or, thay have an adventage against other individu off the populaition to breed more (Like the alpha wolf).

sorry, the typing wasnt clear at all. didnt understand it.

So is almost everything on this website :)

ha! k, point taken.

although the science forums are quite logical and down to earth. but i get your point.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

• 2 weeks later...

... I don't have any. But my brother can eat a large pizza without throwing up :)

**EDIT**

**That's enough of the Caps Lock. If you wish to continue posting, you have two choices: Either use ConvertCase or walk yourself over to your closest computer store and buy yourself a new keyboard.**

:lol:

Holy crap! How did I miss this!!??

I take it all back...I love the Mods!

(Lilly of course is exempt, I've always loved her).

:w00t:

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

I have a special power....

My power is BSkinesis, it's the ability to tell when people are bs'ing me.... If you can control the weather then i can shoot death rays from my eyes...

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

i see the future in my dreams..it's not deja vu either

and i remember my birth...and beyond

I can make screaming kids be quite. With candy! MWAhahahahahahah

And i can chug a beer in 4 seconds... LS

... I don't have any. But my brother can eat a large pizza without throwing up :)

Woowww , that is amazing... The last time I ate 3/4 of a pizza , I threw up the next morning.

anyway IF there are ppl here who would like to play headgames to test me or provoke an argument because you are lacking in these abilities & jealous KEEP YOUR DIFFICULT ENERGY! YOU"LL JUST GET IT RIGHT BACK, AND I WILL HURT MORE THAN YOUR FEELINGS. I CAN DIG EXTREMELY DEEP AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND ANYTHING YOU ARE HIDING TO THE PUBLIC! MIND YOUR MOUTHS AND YOUR MANNERS AND ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET OPENING YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH! MESS WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS< DOESN'T IT?

get a grip. nobody is impressed by this sort of outburst it makes people lose respect for you.

anyway IF there are ppl here who would like to play headgames to test me or provoke an argument because you are lacking in these abilities & jealous KEEP YOUR DIFFICULT ENERGY! YOU"LL JUST GET IT RIGHT BACK, AND I WILL HURT MORE THAN YOUR FEELINGS. I CAN DIG EXTREMELY DEEP AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND ANYTHING YOU ARE HIDING TO THE PUBLIC! MIND YOUR MOUTHS AND YOUR MANNERS AND ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET OPENING YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH! MESS WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS< DOESN'T IT?

I, Insight, hereby declare that I am playing head games with ArchangelBaw. I declare ArchangelBaw to be an emotional, premenstrual teenager, incapable of having any sort of rational opinions, reasoning, or logical outlook.

If you can make me cry, or dig up any secrets on me, I will give you one million dollars.

That said, can't this thread just be closed already? I mean, come on...

...But if this thread gets closed no one will ever get to know what my special powers are or how many I have! :(:o

...But if this thread gets closed no one will ever get to know what my special powers are or how many I have! :(:o

So this grasshopper walks into a bar...

While I don't to play head games with you I do want you to reveal my secrets here etc just so i can see if you're a lying nut job like others here.....

I have many powers:

I can make food disappear

I can make my wife instantly mad at me for no reason at all

I can fall asleep in seconds

I can talk to animals - I can't say they listen or understand though

All Men in a relationship, especially Marriage have this ability. It's not speshul. :no:

;):P

I am still of the opinion that if people want to "brag" about all their special powers, there should be a Special powers Olympics. But on a serious note; I believe it's not completely out of the realm of possibility to have abilities that cannot be explained by science.

I have only one power.... it is of Shadows.

It means, I have both power of light and darkness and togheter they form a power named Shadow. These powers include much of every power, so it simpler to say t is all and nothing at the same time.

I have only one power.... it is of Shadows.

It means, I have both power of light and darkness and togheter they form a power named Shadow. These powers include much of every power, so it simpler to say t is all and nothing at the same time.

I dont get it... :mellow: