Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

*sigh*, geez it's just sarcastic comment after sarcastic comment. Okay, if you're an aethiest... we get it! You don't believe, message recieved, you don't need to drill it in! I don't know why you'd wanna waste your time making fun of these people, you sound intelligent enough to just move on, so prove that you are.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

man i hadn't even thought of gandalf powers. i'm pretty sure i have those.

Well, I have Marvel Universe powers. Those own Gandalf powers. Gandalf can't even take out a lousy Balrog. :ph34r:

Admittedly, that may have been due to judgment flaws rather than power flaws.

Well, I have Marvel Universe powers. Those own Gandalf powers. Gandalf can't even take out a lousy Balrog. :ph34r:

Admittedly, that may have been due to judgment flaws rather than power flaws.

correct me if i'm wrong, but gandalf did take out the balrog, he used electrokinesis to charge his sword with like totally atoms of lightning then smote that mother ****er.

1: I have the ability to stop time with Sky plus

2: The ability to see through walls with my invention ........ the window

3: The ability to walk through walls with another invention ...... the door

4: I have the ability to make lingering smells after dinner

5: I have the ability to control light ...... with a switch

6: I have the ability to know when to stop posting

7: I have the ability to have the ability to see my abilities ....... :blink:

ME

I apologise for being inconsiderate. I do have a strange thing I can smell things way before I actually do its weird , and I also see people as numbers I can see a person in my minds eye as a number , maybe there's a reason for that?

P.S I am not joking but then I do have a very busy imagination.

I apologise for being inconsiderate. I do have a strange thing I can smell things way before I actually do its weird , and I also see people as numbers I can see a person in my minds eye as a number , maybe there's a reason for that?

P.S I am not joking but then I do have a very busy imagination.

That means that you are magic like Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker, and and Goku.

Seriously man, what sort of response are you expecting?

That means that you are magic like Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker, and and Goku.

Seriously man, what sort of response are you expecting?

A funny one , something like I have sesame street syndrome or something :D

I just love reading these childish naive stories about powers that end with -kinesis. I still remember when I wanted to learn pyrokinesis :D, but don't worry when you get older you'll get over it. I mean even your username screams "I'M A POKEMON FAN", I know my username's quite childish too but that was a long time ago too, I think I was about 14... BUT! if you can really do thesae things then please prove me wrong :D

Merry Meet, I have A LOT aswell:) some the same as you. but i also have that magnetic feild problem that fries watch batteries, which makes me mad because i love watches. (I have 3 betty boop watches I cant wear anymore because i drained the batteries). THEY WERE EXPENSIVE! on gifts, tk, psi-energy, clarivoyance, claraudience, remote veiwing, obe's, healing using hands on or remote reiki, kundalini & chakra energies:) I love shooting healing psi-balls at unsuspecting strangers on the street! divination, I can read ppl without props just direct soul-to-soul connection. Especially sickness and impending doom, which really sux. I am skilled with tarot, astrology etc, pendulums, I also have telepathy with those close to me, my dad, my oldest sister, 2 of my sosns, children & animals etc:)

anyway IF there are ppl here who would like to play headgames to test me or provoke an argument because you are lacking in these abilities & jealous KEEP YOUR DIFFICULT ENERGY! YOU"LL JUST GET IT RIGHT BACK, AND I WILL HURT MORE THAN YOUR FEELINGS. I CAN DIG EXTREMELY DEEP AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND ANYTHING YOU ARE HIDING TO THE PUBLIC! MIND YOUR MOUTHS AND YOUR MANNERS AND ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET OPENING YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH! MESS WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS< DOESN'T IT?

And for you witch..... GO **** YOURSELF!!! If you really think you can hurt me then go ahead, do your worst. Post my real name, and I might consider beliveing you.........

correct me if i'm wrong, but gandalf did take out the balrog, he used electrokinesis to charge his sword with like totally atoms of lightning then smote that mother ****er.

And splatted shortly afterwards. Any gamer worth his salt will tell you it doesn't count as taking out the monster if you splat yourself in the process. :P

And splatted shortly afterwards. Any gamer worth his salt will tell you it doesn't count as taking out the monster if you splat yourself in the process. :P

Gandalf didn't splat. He splashed.

Gandalf didn't splat. He splashed.

For real? I always thought he splatted into the bottom of the chasm in Moria, which somehow turned out to be the peak of a mountain as well.

Wasn't there lava down there?

For real? I always thought he splatted into the bottom of the chasm in Moria, which somehow turned out to be the peak of a mountain as well.

Wasn't there lava down there?

They fell into an underground lake at the roots of the world. The Balrog's fire was quenched and it became a thing of slime. The Balrog fled with Gandalf hewing close to it's heels, for the Balrog knew the ancient ways beneath the earth. The Balrog lead them to the endless stair, which opened onto the mountain top. When the Balrog emerged into the sunlight, it burst into flame again. But Gandalf smote his foe, and cast him down from the mountain peak in ruin.

(That's all paraphrased, of course. You should really read the books. They're very good. The movie kept close to the books, but had to leave out a lot)

They fell into an underground lake at the roots of the world. The Balrog's fire was quenched and it became a thing of slime. The Balrog fled with Gandalf hewing close to it's heels, for the Balrog knew the ancient ways beneath the earth. The Balrog lead them to the endless stair, which opened onto the mountain top. When the Balrog emerged into the sunlight, it burst into flame again. But Gandalf smote his foe, and cast him down from the mountain peak in ruin.

(That's all paraphrased, of course. You should really read the books. They're very good. The movie kept close to the books, but had to leave out a lot)

I've read the books [never got into them much, though, though I like the early histories]. I assumed we were talking about the movie Gandalf, though. It does appear that he splatted in that version [though there could be innumerable interpretations]. :rofl:

I've read the books [never got into them much, though, though I like the early histories]. I assumed we were talking about the movie Gandalf, though. It does appear that he splatted in that version [though there could be innumerable interpretations]. :rofl:

Watch closely the scene when the Balrog and Gandalf appear falling in the cavern. They splash.

Watch closely the scene when the Balrog and Gandalf appear falling in the cavern. They splash.

Hmm. I'd check, but I really really don't want to watch those films again for a couple more decades. About half the people in my family are obsessed with them and watched them almost continuously for a year or so.

You can splat on water too, anyway. :rofl:

Like the evil that is Tom Bombadill.

With you all the way.

I do have abilities I know I can astral project and see other peoples dreams, now before some of you laugh just remember a lot of people believe in some dude who can walk on water, make blind people see, cause the lame to walk and oh and my fav. came from a virgin birth now that must be some serious power goin on there.

some pretty Powerful imagination anyways.

that was a terrible example to give. never use religious texts to try and prove something, like having special powers. if anything, its going to make you seem less credible to people.

Yes, a name which makes Middle Earth shudder. Nothing but a damned hippie.

ArchangelBaw I highly suggest you do not threaten anyone on these forums.

One can't really expect to make grandeur claims in an atmosphere that has 'skeptics' and 'believers' and not expect to be asked to provide proof, or to meet someone with a point of view that differs from your own.

Respect is a two way street. You have to act respectful and give respect to be given the same courtesy. But I expect everyone in this thread, and in these forums to respect one another.

I do not want to see another threatening post on these forums. From anyone.

And please do not make a post in all caps, it's against the rules.

wow i only joined this forum today and as i started reading this thread i just knew something like this would happen.

Yea there were no cats in the room at all ...my door was shut...no window open...just me...a weird feeling ...just coming out of a shallow sleep...the hanger flew though... i have always had strange experiences in my sleep though ...from sleep paralysis to night terrors..the night terrors i just remember intense fear it just an emotion, its not related to nightmares...nightmares occurs in a deeper form of sleep and different brain wave patterns...same with sleep paralysis...this was different though...unexp;lained....those incidents as weird as they are i know the explanation for them, where they stem from and what they are.... things i didnt touch flying across the room with tremendous force....thats something new and unexplained... and the feeling i had the way my spine shivered and then traveled thru my left arm ...completely alien to me in my 28 yrs of existence....i know my body well... i have felt that feeling before, of your spine tingling.. but the magnitude and intensity and the traveling of it...completely strange and weird.. whatever happened, though i make no claim to any powers, or any control or command of the world around me outside normal means...whatever occured was a natural occurence somehow, no matter how strange it was...i can say with almost certainty something outside the realm of what i know to be explainable happened...ive ruled out much... ive read some things about chi and what not as of late and alot of what ive read about energy chnnels in the body and stuff ... sounds like a possibility in terms of explaining part of what that feeling and traveling feeling was from my spine to my arm... like that feeling originated in the core of my body and traveled through my central nervous system..from my spinal cord..aside from my physical feeling and what i observed theres no definitive proof...and i am ultimately ruled by logic...

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

I have the following powers:

Rudenesskinesis- The ability to suck the air out of any room where everyone was enjoying themselves. This also works well for certain forum threads.

Drunkinesis- The ability to alter reality in my own mind.

Flatulencekinesis- The ability to repel anyone by an unseen force that no one is immune to.