Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

i guess you could say i have electrokenesis, but thats only cause i can make one of those dc elecrical detecter things go up and down when i try... does that count???

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

i guess you could say i have electrokenesis, but thats only cause i can make one of those dc elecrical detecter things go up and down when i try... does that count???

No.

Don't we all have some kinda natural current running through our bodies, hell even wearing my adidas track getting outta my ute/pick-up i zap myself shutting the door.

hehe...it amazes when some skeptics post their powers too.. :lol:

i agree with blue_hunter said....if you understand how the mind works on

this kinetics it is easy if you have done it already......

I just take a lot of time for the newbies like me to get a grip of it

well i just wait until that day comes

hehe...it amazes when some skeptics post their powers too.. :lol:

i agree with blue_hunter said....if you understand how the mind works on

this kinetics it is easy if you have done it already......

I just take a lot of time for the newbies like me to get a grip of it

well i just wait until that day comes

Thats just untrue. Easy to say never able to prove. Why? CAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. BOO YA!

As a newbie(and I assume teenager), find something more productive to do. Like martial arts. Leave the xmen powers for the xmen.

No one has any powers. Psionic abilities are simply skills, much like drawing or riding a bike.

To have these "powers", you're simply in touch with them and know how to use them. To be "normal", you don't.

Thats just untrue. Easy to say never able to prove. Why? CAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. BOO YA!

As a newbie(and I assume teenager), find something more productive to do. Like martial arts. Leave the xmen powers for the xmen.

hehe....are you angry?

nah i just want to say that I am not you and you are not me......hehe

we have different thoughts so better leave it that way....

hehe its a new world now its time to shock the people of the earth...

No one has any powers. Psionic abilities are simply skills, much like drawing or riding a bike.

To have these "powers", you're simply in touch with them and know how to use them. To be "normal", you don't.

If that were true, then there would be competition between psionics, just as there is competition amongst artists and cyclists.

Feel free to prove any of this. I'm sure there is a university near by.

See above.

Feel Free to question it. But until you acctually feel it, see it and hear it for yourself you wont understand.

I was born with it.. but everyone has it, they just choose to be ignorant.. you just gotta realise that everything can be explained, just not through science.

Feel Free to question it. But until you acctually feel it, see it and hear it for yourself you wont understand.

I was born with it.. but everyone has it, they just choose to be ignorant.. you just gotta realise that everything can be explained, just not through science.

In order to understand something you first have to make sure it exists.

As I've said in other threads I won't say such abilities exist or not. But.... Yes there is a but here. Science can most certainly confirm the existence of such abilities.

I don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask with all the claims how come no one steps forward to end the debate? This is the root of my skepticism because there is no valid reason why people won't, just excuses as to why they can't or calling people who question their claims ignorant etc.

Oh boy, another TSDT (This should be a debate thread).

Can the administrators just rename this board to the "Debates of Psychic Abilities"? I personally do not see much discussion of such abilities, in fact there has been no discussion in months (or years for that matter, who knows maybe there discussion on this topic never existed). What I have been seeing is debates of whether psychic abilities exist or not by two different extremes. First there are skeptics who shoot down every conceivable notion that psychic abilities could exist. Then there are the people who believe that psychic abilities are real and their veracity is questionable. Both sides are stalwart in their ways and post very little information with truth to it (sorry guys wikipedia is NOT an academic resource, if you were to use it for college papers the professor would tell you to wipe your a** with it), if you are lucky. Then there is the third party in between these two parties trying to decide what is truth and what is not when people just b**** and b**** over and over again leaving the third party with only one conclusion, "This a ******** of a website! I am here to try and find out more about this ******* subject and all I see is a bunch of three-year-olds crying because both sides stole each others toys! You call this discussion? I call this b*******!"

Or can the administrators just rename this board the "Circle of Flames: Psychics vs. Skeptics!", because if you look at it without your telescopes or microscopes you can see that this is happening everywhere on this board.

[sarcasm]Also I would like to give a shout out to the moderators/administrators for keeping this board under control![/sarcasm]

[advice]For those who truly want to find out whether psionics/psychic abilities are true do not listen to what others say, experiment for yourself. Look at this http://alittleweird.com/2007/12/26/overcom...sults/#comments and make your own decisions, he gives sound advice that could be applied to any skill. If for some inexplicable reason I get banned for my inalienable right of free speech.[/advice]

How this post adheres to the forums rules:

3c. I cursed six times, and during all of those times I only showed the first letter of each word/phrase, while the rest were asterisked.

5b. This was never meant as an attack or harassment on ANY of the Unexplained Mysteries Staff. I understand how all of your moderators and admins are volunteers, because I was a moderator on the forum of forum.stargatetew.com (my name is Enigma). I just pointing out that this forum is not a safe and friendly place for discussion. However, based off of the times I have seen you do your jobs I would like to thank you in the highest regard (with utmost sincerity).

Also I volunteer to sift through all 22 pages of this board and bring to light anything I see as not following the terms and conditions by 00:00 GMT 12/30/08 in order to further improve your jobs and keep a safe and friendly community.

Oh and have a nice day! :D

Psikillion

In order to understand something you first have to make sure it exists.

As I've said in other threads I won't say such abilities exist or not. But.... Yes there is a but here. Science can most certainly confirm the existence of such abilities.

I don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask with all the claims how come no one steps forward to end the debate? This is the root of my skepticism because there is no valid reason why people won't, just excuses as to why they can't or calling people who question their claims ignorant etc.

If your ever in perth come for a clairvoyant reading/healing with me.. thats all I can say.. Im 16.. wait until im 40..should be a master by then.. =]

If your ever in perth come for a clairvoyant reading/healing with me.. thats all I can say.. Im 16.. wait until im 40..should be a master by then.. =]

Thanks for the offer.

Thing is I shouldn't have to travel overseas to find out if these abilities or whatever exist...

Every person claiming this has failed miserably when trying to "read" me. Every psychic has failed me in his or her predictions. ALL of them. The general, broad statements they make can apply to anything or anyone, and they always make excuses, give disclaimers, etc... there's a reason for that. Fortune cookies are far more accurate, and can do a better job of "healing" me just by the sheer gloriousness of the taste of the cookie.

Something else I've noticed.... I haven't seen too much about the "indigo children" lately. Goshity heck, what happened to that fad?

I think they decided that, as, by the definition of it, everyone in the world qualified as an Indigo Child, ("They are also said to have a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." - Wikipedia), it wasn't exclusive enough, and so they went off to think up something else. Violet Children, I beleive, is going to be the next big thing. trust me on this. I can foresee these things.

I think they decided that, as, by the definition of it, everyone in the world qualified as an Indigo Child, ("They are also said to have a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." - Wikipedia), it wasn't exclusive enough, and so they went off to think up something else. Violet Children, I beleive, is going to be the next big thing. trust me on this. I can foresee these things.

I'm not an indigo. I'm just a white guy.

you just gotta realise that everything can be explained, just not through science.

That is a cop out, if people have these special abilities and can use them then they should be able to prove it to the correct people in a controlled environment and show that such powers exist. It's always excuses as to why you wont or cant prove your supposed self proclaimed powers or the "travel over to ( insert country ) and I will show you" excuse.

It's a little sad really because it would be great for these powers to be real but all most of you are doing is role playing and nothing more. Using the everything can be explained but not through science is utter rubbish I afraid and again is just a excuse.

Edited by chaoszerg

I'm not an indigo. I'm just a white guy.

Oh, i'm sure you are, if you look hard enough into yourself. Everyone is, if they can only feel the force.

[/possibly ironic]

Thanks for the offer.

Thing is I shouldn't have to travel overseas to find out if these abilities or whatever exist...

go see someone at you local spiritual shop and ask for a clairvoyant reader.

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm feeling sick, I'd rather go to my local doctor, not some 16 year old who claims to be psychic. Medicine is a proven and respected science. I suggest you study it if you ACTUALLY want to heal people.

Edited by Insight

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm feeling sick, I'd rather go to my local doctor, not some 16 year old who claims to be psychic. Medicine is a proven and respected science. I suggest you study it if you ACTUALLY want to heal people.

Well said. Claiming to heal is irresponsible and dangerous.

Wow. To be normal, hmm. Soooo, what you are saying is you are not normal. That would explain why you have never provided proof. :tsu:

hehe....are you angry?

nah i just want to say that I am not you and you are not me......hehe

we have different thoughts so better leave it that way....

hehe its a new world now its time to shock the people of the earth...

Not angry. Just tired of silly claims from kids.

Please, oh please, shock me with some proof. I beg you. :nw:

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven