Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

hehe im sorry i just over react....The Skeptic Eric

nah not that shock,,,you know the world now is in its new phase.

the mysteries of the past are the facts right now....it is just hard to explain..

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

what happened to ArchangelBaw? she hasnt been here for months... and I was really hoping she'd atleast try to reveal all my dirty little secrets :D

Anyways... Isn't healing actually quite effective? And I don't mean any witchdoctor mumbo-jumbo. I mean the oriental stuff like different massages and acupuncture. I've understood that these are quite effecive for different aches and stuff (naturally not good for any serious stuff like cancer or any other uncureable, or what do I know...) We should make a clear difference between that and people who excercise "healkinesis" :D

Wow. To be normal, hmm. Soooo, what you are saying is you are not normal. That would explain why you have never provided proof. :tsu:

Not angry. Just tired of silly claims from kids.

Please, oh please, shock me with some proof. I beg you. :nw:

Wow, same Eric. Pretty sure you're breaking several of the guidelines here.

Ever experienced deja vu? A deja vu so strong you knew exactly what everything was going to look like right before it happened? And then you were right?

That's proof of precognition. I'm sure you want all these scientific documents and stuff, which is really sad, honestly. You don't need some smug guys in lab coats to type up some documents to tell you what's real. If you want more proof, why don't YOU provide it? I know it exists. I don't need proof. I've experienced enough of these abilities myself. Why don't YOU practice. REALLY practice. Progress in them. See how you achieve them with practice just like a skateboard trick or painting a complex design or any other skill. Then you'll have your proof and I wouldn't have wasted any of my time jumping through hoops for you.

Besides, it's not like I'm making claims here, saying I'm god and I'm going to hurl cars at you with telekinesis. I'm simply clearing up a few things. You shouldn't jump all over me demanding proof.

But anyway, by normal, I meant a majority of people either don't believe in these abilities or believe in them but think you need to be gifted to use them. Both are untrue. However, because a majority of people believe these things, believing something else makes you not normal.

Ever experienced deja vu? YES.

A deja vu so strong you knew exactly what everything was going to look like right before it happened? NO. A person can make themselves believe anything.

And then you were right?NA.

That's proof of precognition. NO ITS NOT.

I'm sure you want all these scientific documents and stuff, which is really sad, honestly.NO.Its called being logical. Its a great way to be.

You don't need some smug guys in lab coats to type up some documents to tell you what's real. Yes you do if you want to be believed.

If you want more proof, why don't YOU provide it?I don't have so called powers. I have tried when I was a kid like you. Nothing.

I know it exists.YOU think it does.Nothing more.

I don't need proof. I've experienced enough of these abilities myself. Why don't YOU practice. REALLY practice. SEE above.

Progress in them. See how you achieve them with practice just like a skateboard trick or painting a complex design or any other skill. Then you'll have your proof and I wouldn't have wasted any of my time jumping through hoops for you.

Besides, it's not like I'm making claims here, saying I'm god and I'm going to hurl cars at you with telekinesis. I'm simply clearing up a few things. You shouldn't jump all over me demanding proof.

But anyway, by normal, I meant a majority of people either don't believe in these abilities or believe in them but think you need to be gifted to use them. Both are untrue. However, because a majority of people believe these things, believing something else makes you not normal.

Reality can be just as fun without supposed powers. Boo ya!

Ever experienced deja vu? A deja vu so strong you knew exactly what everything was going to look like right before it happened? And then you were right?

That's proof of precognition. I'm sure you want all these scientific documents and stuff, which is really sad, honestly. You don't need some smug guys in lab coats to type up some documents to tell you what's real. If you want more proof, why don't YOU provide it? I know it exists. I don't need proof. I've experienced enough of these abilities myself. Why don't YOU practice. REALLY practice. Progress in them. See how you achieve them with practice just like a skateboard trick or painting a complex design or any other skill. Then you'll have your proof and I wouldn't have wasted any of my time jumping through hoops for you.

100% agreed. Its a Knowing.. doesnt make anyone different. We all have those gifts as such its just learning how to accept and use them. Not like it the show "charmed". We all have them.. but people are to ignorant and concerned with 'Proof' well, live it! and there's your proof! grrr.. lol..

Thyme

100% agreed. Its a Knowing.. doesnt make anyone different. We all have those gifts as such its just learning how to accept and use them. Not like it the show "charmed". We all have them.. but people are to ignorant and concerned with 'Proof' well, live it! and there's your proof! grrr.. lol..

Thyme

That isn't proof, that is diversion. You are claiming the fantastical, you if you want to claim it you should back it up. Especially when so much of what has been claimed can be shown to have far more mundane explanations that people will simply accept.

We cannot give you our experiences and memories.

Since you want the proof, get it yourself. What's stopping you? It doesn't take long to learn how to make a psiball or make a flame diminish with your will. Why not practice?

I barely practice these days. If I had the skill to, I'd go to a lab and let them validate these skills, but I'm not good enough. I'm just not motivated to practice. The only motivation would be that 1 million dollars from James Randi, but I know he wouldn't pay. Someone else already proved psychokinesis to him and he refused to pay on the grounds that it's not paranormal since anyone can do it.

Well said. Claiming to heal is irresponsible and dangerous.

There was a reiki master in the paper the other day who died of gangrene and blood poisoning because he stepped on a nail and tried to treat his wound with 'reiki healing' and honey instead of going to a doctor, apparently at the hospital they determined that they probably still would have been able to save him only an hour before he actually died with conventional medicine.

Since you want the proof, get it yourself. What's stopping you? It doesn't take long to learn how to make a psiball or make a flame diminish with your will. Why not practice?

I barely practice these days. If I had the skill to, I'd go to a lab and let them validate these skills, but I'm not good enough. I'm just not motivated to practice. The only motivation would be that 1 million dollars from James Randi, but I know he wouldn't pay. Someone else already proved psychokinesis to him and he refused to pay on the grounds that it's not paranormal since anyone can do it.

Give a link to that please. You are just like every other supposed psi kid. You can't be bothered to prove it. Of course you can't, because you know what the outcome would be. We all do. :rolleyes:

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven

You don't get it do you. You do realise there are actual rational explanations for what you claim. So if you are going to claim they are something else then it is up to you to prove. If not you have no basis for making such claims.

That isn't proof, that is diversion. You are claiming the fantastical, you if you want to claim it you should back it up. Especially when so much of what has been claimed can be shown to have far more mundane explanations that people will simply accept.

there is already so much proof out there. GO AND FIND IT instead of shutting other people down. Its not our fault that your close minded. Or is that your to scared of being wrong?

Thyme

there is already so much proof out there. GO AND FIND IT instead of shutting other people down. Its not our fault that your close minded. Or is that your to scared of being wrong?

Thyme

Wow. What planet are you from? There is no scientifcially documented proof of such things. Sorry. Are you scared of being wrong? Hmm. Boo ya.

Edit. I should have guessed. You are 16. Makes sense now.

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven

"Please dont judge by my age and please dont shut down what i believe with 'scientific' reason, as what i believe is beyond that level of thinking"

"Please dont judge by my age and please dont shut down what i believe with 'scientific' reason, as what i believe is beyond that level of thinking"

Sigh. Indeed, I'm semi-considering reporting this for unprovoked flaming. I do find it amusing seeing nearly middle-aged adults acting with all the social integrity of a fruitcake, though.

Its sad that you mock me. I know who I am. You Dont. So why would you harras someone you dont know? aaahhh.. the joy's of the net. You can get away with so much.. or...as it is not that important.. so little. You would say them on here, but out in the real world you wouldnt dare. You would rather mock 16 year old girls.... keep your comments to yourself please..

Thyme

That's enough with the personal attacks and flaming please, lets keep this discussion civil.

Give a link to that please. You are just like every other supposed psi kid. You can't be bothered to prove it. Of course you can't, because you know what the outcome would be. We all do. :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like you know very much at all, really, Eric.

http://www.fork-you.com/faq01.html

It's on the left side somewhere.

Thyme

No there is not and if you claim there is (and by proof I mean performed under controlled conditions) then it is your responsibility to show it. Making baseless claims is easy. Making claims and backing them up is what is wanted.

Any claim is meaningless with out backing it up. So you claim there is proof, it is up to you to present that proof.

Doesn't seem like you know very much at all, really, Eric.

http://www.fork-you.com/faq01.html

It's on the left side somewhere.

That is not psychokinesis, he is bending the fork by hand. That is just muscle power and a fork.

Why does this incredulous topic have 5 stars? lol. It's an interesting read, but it's so hard in cases like this to sift out the lies. As for "powers" of my own, I just say they're personality quirks. I do believe that people naturally have psychic powers, but I think it takes true devotion and dedication to work them on a whim.

Also, I got this from the Fork-You website: "I don't know what causes cutlery to bend, but then I don't really know exactly why compasses point North or what causes lightning or how the Moon controls the tides, either."

Did this person EVER go to school? Or open a book? And all of those videos are cruddy, weak forks having a considerable amount of pressure applied to them.

Edited by Obsidian Moon

That is not psychokinesis, he is bending the fork by hand. That is just muscle power and a fork.

He bends it the way the owner of the site does, which is by using energy to soften it.

He bends it the way the owner of the site does, which is by using energy to soften it.

No it is by energy from burning calories in his muscle. It is bending a fork. If that impresses you I can do my lifting a chair act as an encore.

im not bragging nor making false claims. But i do have all of these psi powers, seeing spirits, healing,cyrokinesis,pyrokinesis, aerokinesis,electrokinesis, and telekinesis (can hardly control tele though)

im an empaths get visions control the whether. what can u do?

I know its along list and it seems like if im lying but im not, i dont have cyro,pyro and stuff perfect but i still have the power.

What 'powers' do I have?

I have this rare one, see, its called the ability to think rationally and logically. Using my deductive reasoning, I'm calling BS on anyone who claims to have these powers. There is no documented evidence of ANY power like this, no verified claim, just people on the internets making wild and unsubstantiated claims.

I also have the power of skepticism!

what happened to ArchangelBaw? she hasnt been here for months... and I was really hoping she'd atleast try to reveal all my dirty little secrets :D

Anyways... Isn't healing actually quite effective? And I don't mean any witchdoctor mumbo-jumbo. I mean the oriental stuff like different massages and acupuncture. I've understood that these are quite effecive for different aches and stuff (naturally not good for any serious stuff like cancer or any other uncureable, or what do I know...) We should make a clear difference between that and people who excercise "healkinesis" :D

My friends and I got into massage therapy for sports and yeah, it works WONDERS!

I feel exactly like Eric and Matt when it comes to this place. There very well may be something - just be able to prove it before you make such claims. If you can make a spoon bend with your mind, awesome! Now go post a video of it. Go to a college. Do something instead of sit around and talk, because you won't get anywhere with me.