Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many powers do you have?

Flame Dragon

i can do some things but i think the best one i have is i can manipulate souls like i can manipulate energy. pretty much the other things are a helpful aid to me manipulating them. i also can channel things very well too.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Insight

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Agent. Mulder

^^ And the false claims rule is not there for you to throw at other members when you see fit.

You may always ask questions regarding what another member claims. You may not use methods to ridicule or shut down what another has to say.

It would be nice though if someone actually attempted to back the claims they make though would it not. The empty claims do some what make a mockery of some the threads from time to time.

Say with the posts above, he claims to manipulate energy, well energy in animals is the product of biochemical reactions. I am naturally dubious of the claim because I understand the biological processes involved and I doubt his ability to control these reactions.

Edited by Mattshark

What powers do I have? Simply read to find out.

I can exchange minds with others. I possess some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support. I am a genius in physics, robotics, cybernetics, genetics, weapons technology, bio-chemistry, and time travel. I am also self-taught in the mystic arts. I'm a natural leader, a brilliant strategist, and a sly deceiver.

I wear a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants me superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; I can also electrify my armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others.

Not bad, eh? ;)

I only have one power but it's a good one! I have the power to be myself!!!!!!

What powers do I have? Simply read to find out.

I can exchange minds with others. I possess some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support. I am a genius in physics, robotics, cybernetics, genetics, weapons technology, bio-chemistry, and time travel. I am also self-taught in the mystic arts. I'm a natural leader, a brilliant strategist, and a sly deceiver.

I wear a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants me superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; I can also electrify my armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others.

Not bad, eh? ;)

Pfft...waterproof...yeah, right...