Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aura

Flame Dragon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G3N0M3

• HerNibs

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• puridalan

It depends on which layer you are actually talking about. But sometimes mine changes...last time I really saw it active was in yellow...

I don't know the color of mine, I'm still training myself how to see mine, any tips? lol

I don't know the color of mine, I'm still training myself how to see mine, any tips? lol

Go to the thread that is labled teleknesis...I just wrote a bit about how to do it, hope it helps.

mine is white, its quite easy to see yours, i learnedd and now can see whenever i want

• 6 months later...

Mine is blue and green. (etheric layer)

... :mellow:

My thoughts exactly.

I can't see auras, but I've been told that mine is a mixture of red & yellow.

I can't see auras, but I've been told that mine is a mixture of red & yellow.

I wrote about this on another aura thread, but I'll put it here too for some retrospection. It is possible that what people see is the electrical field that people produce, kind of like how an eel produces an electrical field, or how animals can tell the difference in each other by scent. It may very well be biological instead of psychic. Many people who see these auras are usually able to see electrical fields around machines and other such things that have a high amount of power in them. Food for thought.

For the live of me I can not see Aura's, but I have been told that I have a light purple one. I have no idea what it means. Also the same lady told my I have healing powers, I am not sure if she was pulling my chain :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

For the live of me I can not see Aura's, but I have been told that I have a light purple one. I have no idea what it means. Also the same lady told my I have healing powers, I am not sure if she was pulling my chain :hmm:

well i don't think that she was pulling your chain becuase it sounds like you're an indigo child if your aura is purple. Most indigo children have immense potential in the metaphysical arts and healing comes naturally to them like other abilities such as TK. I can't guarantee anything, but that's what it sounds like...

Anyone got a chart showing what each color says about you?

HN

HN

I don't know what all the colors represent, but I know that red is basic life - with no red in your aura you are dead. I know that green is creativity. And blue is spirituality - that's what spiritual people are trying to achieve because it is the height of the aura spectrum (other than possibly indigo). Indigo is representative of being an indigo child (hence the name...) and it means that you (in general) have great potential for metaphysical abilities and that your immune system is a lot better than that of "normal" people (for more I would check the "indigo cildren" thread). that's about what I know you should google it and tell us what you find :D

I don't know what all the colors represent, but I know that red is basic life - with no red in your aura you are dead. I know that green is creativity. And blue is spirituality - that's what spiritual people are trying to achieve because it is the height of the aura spectrum (other than possibly indigo). Indigo is representative of being an indigo child (hence the name...) and it means that you (in general) have great potential for metaphysical abilities and that your immune system is a lot better than that of "normal" people (for more I would check the "indigo cildren" thread). that's about what I know you should google it and tell us what you find :D

Thanks!

Yeah, I used my Google-Fu and came up with many different answers.

HN

HN

Doktr P's Supr Sykic Ora Chart!!!!!

Color - Meaning

Red - BS

Green - BS

Blue - BS

Brown - BS

Repeat as necessary!!!

:P

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

Doktr P's Supr Sykic Ora Chart!!!!!

Color - Meaning

Red - BS

Green - BS

Blue - BS

Brown - BS

Repeat as necessary!!!

:P

:lol:

People have always told me that I am "glowing" almost every single day. And they ask me "are you happy?"

and I'm just... :| Like in the worst of moods, people seem to think I'm glowing and happy. Then this make up artist that was doing my make up told me that I had a natural glow in my skin and described it as "deep orange". I have no idea if it's aura or not..but I know relating my glowing to happiness is dead wrong.