Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aura

Flame Dragon

No aura is 1 color. So, I can not denote based on 1 color alone. My aura colors flop around from blue, purple to red and green. Edited by GODESSEY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G3N0M3

• Mattshark

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• puridalan

I wrote about this on another aura thread, but I'll put it here too for some retrospection. It is possible that what people see is the electrical field that people produce, kind of like how an eel produces an electrical field, or how animals can tell the difference in each other by scent. It may very well be biological instead of psychic. Many people who see these auras are usually able to see electrical fields around machines and other such things that have a high amount of power in them. Food for thought.

Remember you just explained what an aura is to people who don't know... that's all it basically is... but since every energy has a different vibration and people are at different emotional areas in their life their aura can change because of the stress, or w.e

As for myself I have no clue what it is now, or what each color represents.. but when I was young I had gotten a aura photo taken, and the guy said my aura was HUGE like 2-3* what he normaly saw, like my aura covered my mothers aura... That is alright though I like ghosts 'n shiat and they like me :D

http://www.auraphoto.com/index1.shtml

tHIS SITE HAS ALOT OF EXPLAINATION AND MANY EXAMPLES ooops caps....

But it helps to explain....

My Main Aura is violet and white by my head with some white toward the outer of my aura too...

This can change based on how ones feeling too.

http://www.auraphoto.com/index1.shtml

tHIS SITE HAS ALOT OF EXPLAINATION AND MANY EXAMPLES ooops caps....

But it helps to explain....

My Main Aura is violet and white by my head with some white toward the outer of my aura too...

This can change based on how ones feeling too.

Hmm the picture I remember it was a larger picture of you and you could see more... not just a circle but the whole outline...

Do you have any ways I could visualize my aura? I am quite confident that I'll be able to see it..

Hmm the picture I remember it was a larger picture of you and you could see more... not just a circle but the whole outline...

Do you have any ways I could visualize my aura? I am quite confident that I'll be able to see it..

tHERE ARE TWO TYPES... IMAGING AND PHOTOGRAHpy... ooops caps again...lol

Im not good at seeing them.... Im more a feeler. Find a local shop if you can and see if they do the imaging...if not they may know where to send you to one who does....

tHERE ARE TWO TYPES... IMAGING AND PHOTOGRAHpy... ooops caps again...lol

Im not good at seeing them.... Im more a feeler. Find a local shop if you can and see if they do the imaging...if not they may know where to send you to one who does....

Yeah thanks I more wanted to learn so I could find out what someone's demeanor will be BEFORE I'm beside them and also curiosity of my own :P ... I hate being around aggressive people it just makes me want to shoot it right back at them.. but I guess its harder to send and easier to receive... that's weird...