Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's Charter plane smells.

AROCES

That is why Obamans plane smells bad??? LOL :lol:

That's correct. You see, that implies that his plane gets rather more use than McCain's. So there's less opportunity to give it a thorough steam-clean and fumigate it after every trip. You see?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Space Commander Travis

• Vampwitchenstein

• SoCrazes

All those are discussed in other forums.

Now Mr. Reynolds wrote more about how disorganized the Obama campaign is and how his plane smells as well.

It is those who are defending Obama that are focused on the smell of the plane, which is quite understandable really. :D

You are the one that brought it up and made the jokes...it speaks VOLUMES about you! :P

You are the one that brought it up and made the jokes...it speaks VOLUMES about you! :P

Ditto and amen.

Oh no, look back and see how many times I repeated, disorganized and the plane smells.

And the plane smells because they are disorganized.

The joke is a truthful joke!

That's correct. You see, that implies that his plane gets rather more use than McCain's. So there's less opportunity to give it a thorough steam-clean and fumigate it after every trip. You see?

An Airliner that flies from SFO to LA back and forth daily does not smell.

You see, it's really a matter of how you operate.

Excuses, excuses.

Oh no, look back and see how many times I repeated, disorganized and the plane smells.

And the plane smells because they are disorganized.

The joke is a truthful joke!

Its a joke alright...

Its a joke alright...

A group of people who wants to lead the country that are disorganized and rides daily in plane that smells is a joke indeed!

A group of people who wants to lead the country that are disorganized and rides daily in plane that smells is a joke indeed!

I stand by my original statement.

So, have you... um. Actually gone to the plane and smelled it?

Or you just going on OTHER peoples word? Because I can do the same thing and insinuate some people do certain things in their spare time that they would not like brodcast.

So, have you... um. Actually gone to the plane and smelled it?

Or you just going on OTHER peoples word? Because I can do the same thing and insinuate some people do certain things in their spare time that they would not like brodcast.

Another defender of a smelly plane.

I think even if the plane has pee all over inside same poeple will continue on defending it..... LOL :lol:

Edited by AROCES

A bad smell? Thats the best you can do? If you want to nit pick, someone go sniff Joe the Plumbers bathroom, huh? Or how about some real dirty laundry.

In April, 2008, about one month before Trig's projected due date, Palin traveled to Texas to attend the Republican Governors Association Energy Conference. Palin was scheduled to speak at the conference.

According to Palin, she experienced signs of early labor around 4 AM Texas time and called her doctor back in Alaska. Instead of going to a local hospital, as every other woman on the planet with medical care available would do, Palin told her doctor she was staying in Texas to give a 30 minute speech at the conference luncheon later that afternoon.

"I said I am going to stay for the day. I have a speech I was determined to give," Palin said.

The Anchorage Daily News (ADN) reported: "Palin said she felt fine but had leaked amniotic fluid and also felt some contractions that seemed different from the false labor she had been having for months."

ADN talked with Dr. Laurie Gregg, a California obstetrician who is active in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, who said when a pregnant woman's water breaks, "she should go right to the hospital because of the risk of infection. That's true even if the amniotic fluid simply leaks out."

Is there a difference between water breaking and amniotic fluid leaking?

"To us, leaking and broken, we are talking the same thing. We are talking doctor-speak," Gregg said."

After the speech, instead of going to a hospital, Palin left for the airport, where she boarded a plane to Seattle.

Alaskan Airlines does not have a policy against pregnant women flying. However, there's a question of whether Palin hid her medical situation from the airlines, who would most certainly would not allow a woman in labor to fly. Merely being pregnant and actually being in labor are two different issues.

(Full story here)

http://www.ickypeople.com/2008/09/did-sara...aby-to-die.html

You can get the watered down version somewhere else, I would rather link the full story.

And on that note.. She drags that baby around with her everywhere.. why do I get the feeling the smell of dirty diapers follows.

A bad smell? Thats the best you can do? If you want to nit pick, someone go sniff Joe the Plumbers bathroom, huh? Or how about some real dirty laundry.

(Full story here)

http://www.ickypeople.com/2008/09/did-sara...aby-to-die.html

You can get the watered down version somewhere else, I would rather link the full story.

And on that note.. She drags that baby around with her everywhere.. why do I get the feeling the smell of dirty diapers follows.

You suggesting this story is an excuse for Obama's campaign staff to be disorganized and be is a plane that smells daily???

You suggesting this story is an excuse for Obama's campaign staff to be disorganized and be is a plane that smells daily???

Hey, if she can put her political campaign above her child, why can't he put his political campaign above cleaning his plane? And for that matter.. It was rented.. wasn't HIS to clean, but that is her womb and her son, no rent involved, who should be showing more responsibility here?

Hey, if she can put her political campaign above her child, why can't he put his political campaign above cleaning his plane? And for that matter.. It was rented.. wasn't HIS to clean, but that is her womb and her son, no rent involved, who should be showing more responsibility here?

So, Sarah's decision on her own body allows Obama to have a disorganized and a plane that smells.

You are just making yourself look so desperate defending and justifying an odor. LOL :lol:

So, Sarah's decision on her own body allows Obama to have a disorganized and a plane that smells.

You are just making yourself look so desperate defending and justifying an odor. LOL :lol:

And you can overlook that the woman wanted to kill her disabled son but put so much weight on a bad smell, who's grasping for straws here?

And you can overlook that the woman wanted to kill her disabled son but put so much weight on a bad smell, who's grasping for straws here?

Wanted to kill her disabled son :wacko: ..... what one would make up or say in defense of an odor.

In consideration of the fact that the thread has degenerated to the point that the majority of the recent post have had to be removed,(and the pointless back and forth is a great indication as well) it seems the thread has run its' course and at a good point to be put to bed. I think we all know where everyone stands on the issue.