Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Example debate - Pepsi vs Coke

UM-Debate-Bot

Mt. Dew is probably what keeps Pepsi profitable.

Agreed.

Now here is a thought.

I wonder who the genius was at the 7-UP company that was able to get his product viewed as a medicinal product?

7-UP is commonly used in hospitals.

I mean if you have a upset stomach, have you ever heard to drink some Sprite?

Amazing, IMO.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ODIN-X

• MySummerJob

• Saru

• ravergirl

Agreed.

Now here is a thought.

I wonder who the genius was at the 7-UP company that was able to get his product viewed as a medicinal product?

7-UP is commonly used in hospitals.

I mean if you have a upset stomach, have you ever heard to drink some Sprite?

Amazing, IMO.

10 points if you can guess who makes and distributes 7-up

i drink both. i guess it really does not matter to me! and i normally drink it with something else in it. lol yup both :devil:

Interesting and entertaining. I hope most debates are this trivial but also important because this is an important debate. I prefer Pepsi. I am surprised though no one has asked which goes better with whiskey. Coke of course. An interesting note. During the Bosnian War in the '90s one side had only Coke products and the other side had only Pepsi. Now I forget which had which and there were three sides. Maybe the third side had RC Cola?

Dr. Pepper / Snapple.

:P

So you admit that the argument of coke and pepsi is null and void since all good things come from Dr. Pepper?

So you admit that the argument of coke and pepsi is null and void since all good things come from Dr. Pepper?

Rave -

I looked through my post and I can not find where I stated that I like either Dr. Pepper, Snapple or 7-UP?

It can not be noll and void due to the fact that Mountain Dew is a Pepsi product and it is the best of all possibilities.

:D

Rave -

I looked through my post and I can not find where I stated that I like either Dr. Pepper, Snapple or 7-UP?

It can not be noll and void due to the fact that Mountain Dew is a Pepsi product and it is the best of all possibilities.

Mountain Dew is the same thing as lamb pee and we all know how you feel about them....Personally I think the Baja Blast came straight from heaven.

Mountain Dew is the same thing as lamb pee and we all know how you feel about them....Personally I think the Baja Blast came straight from heaven.

Uh, Ewww?

I have never, nor would I ever drink "Lamb pee"....

And you do know that "Baja Blast" IS Mountain Dew? Right?

So, you are willingly and knowledgeably drinking what you consider to be "Lambs Pee"?

What is going on at those Raves you go too!?

LMAO!

Uh, Ewww?

I have never, nor would I ever drink "Lamb pee"....

And you do know that "Baja Blast" IS Mountain Dew? Right?

So, you are willingly and knowledgeably drinking what you consider to be "Lambs Pee"?

What is going on at those Raves you go too!?

LMAO!

:mellow: You don't want to know :mellow:

I would drink lambs pee all of the time if it tasted like Baja Blast.

:mellow: You don't want to know :mellow:

I would drink lambs pee all of the time if it tasted like Baja Blast.

Well they have had amazing breakthroughs in artificial flavoring.

You might be able to kill two birds with one stone......

I don't know about Dr. Pepper there folks. There's just way too many different flavors going on with that soda for my liking.

My vote goes to Pepsi... although when mixed with my alcoholic beverages I don't discriminate

I'd like to teach the world to sing.....In perfect harmony.

I'd like to buy the world a Coke.... And keep it company.

That's the real thing!

But I prefer Pepsi :rolleyes:

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

My vote goes to Pepsi... although when mixed with my alcoholic beverages I don't discriminate

I like Pepsi but could never imagine myself asking for a 'Jack and Pepsi' in a bar.

meh... I'll stick to my Coors Light :tu:

Pepsi please!

I represent the Neutral Party: The Generic Local Grocery Store Brand Cola. This cola's out and about, and nobody pays any real attention to it. I think its a heck of a lot better than Coke and Pepsi, and a lot cheaper too. Everybody wuvs No Name Brand! :D

I represent the Neutral Party: The Generic Local Grocery Store Brand Cola. This cola's out and about, and nobody pays any real attention to it. I think its a heck of a lot better than Coke and Pepsi, and a lot cheaper too. Everybody wuvs No Name Brand! :D

Generic soda?

Well heck. If we are going ghetto, I will take red Kool-aid everytime!

linked-image

Ohh Yeahhhh!

• 3 weeks later...

I swear coke tastes different everytime i have it. And to me, Pepsi kinda tastes rank. Thats why i always go for sprite or 7up!

I swear coke tastes different everytime i have it. And to me, Pepsi kinda tastes rank. Thats why i always go for sprite or 7up!

Sprite is good... Which is a coke product! :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm weird. I admit it. If I drink Coke at home, it must be in a glass with ice. Pepsi must be drunk out of an ice cold can. Fountain sodas, I do prefer Pepsi but I'm not bent out of shape if I get Coke.

I don't like generic pop period.

That said, I'm a caffeine junkie. :w00t:

I am a bit in the middle on this subject. When drinking canned or bottled soda, I always prefer Pepsi, but if it is fountain soda, I choose Coke every time. :)