Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Example debate - Pepsi vs Coke

UM-Debate-Bot

I am a bit in the middle on this subject. When drinking canned or bottled soda, I always prefer Pepsi, but if it is fountain soda, I choose Coke every time. :)

Coke always tastes better, in my opinion, as fountain pop. It also allows the toxic plastic residues from the container to slowly seep into your veins.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ODIN-X

• MySummerJob

• Saru

• ravergirl

Coke always tastes better, in my opinion, as fountain pop. It also allows the toxic plastic residues from the container to slowly seep into your veins.

Well, that just paves the way for other newcoming colas -

New! IV Cola!

New! IV Cola!

:lol:

I always liked coke better. Pepsi's ok every once and a while, but for an every day type of thing, I think coca cola is SO much better. . . Pepsi has this strange taste to it. . .at first sip its really good, but then, by the end of the glass I'm sick of it. Like its TOO sweet or something, I don't know.

But, of course, I will always be a dr. pepper fan before I'm a fan of either of those.

I will give kudos to coca cola because they're trying to improve their diet drinks by using stevia instead of aspartame. It doesn't have that nasty after taste. . .but they have to battle with the FDA first. :P I think that's really innovative of them, though. I think pepsi followed suit after coca cola started developing their stevia based sweetner, but I'm not sure. If so. . . copycats!!!

Edited by Sweetsalem82103

Bourbon mixes better and tastes better with coke, I could not mix it with pepsi. I shiver at the thought. B)

I was a life long Coke drinker. Seriously.

I gave it up two years ago. Now when I try it, I can't see what I liked in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Pepsi is clearly better.

It tastes better, the logo is better, blue over red, there is a roller coaster with the word "Pepsi" in the title, it's the underdog...

Erm, yeah, Pepsi is better.

Pepsi is clearly better.

It tastes better, the logo is better, blue over red, there is a roller coaster with the word "Pepsi" in the title, it's the underdog...

Erm, yeah, Pepsi is better.

Are you kidding haven't you seen the new phallus design for the pepsi bottles?

Pepsi is not the underdog here they are the largest drink make in the world their revenues are light years past Coca-Cola.

Regardless neither of these gets my vote cause I won't drink their products, they are bad for the body it's like drinking a can of diabetes and artery clogger.

I agree these things are just arteryclogger and drinking these means we are intrested in being a patient and a slave to the modernities of the world

Thanks

B???

Bourbon mixes better and tastes better with coke, I could not mix it with pepsi. I shiver at the thought. B)

You rock!

Pepsi tastes like crusty fake sugar, sacarine pepsi is a poor mans Coke.

KFC serves post mix pepsi. "eeewww"

..I prefer Pepsi and coke from the pumps. I hate it from the bottle.

This might all be because I worked in a Cinema and lived off Pepsi and popcorn for around 6 months.

I love the no name brands, they taste nothing like coke and are all the better for it!

Edited by AbrahamVanHelsing

Coca Cola 1983 Australia

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RSuSGlAaZZk

This is my first memory of Coke ads on the telly!

I'm that old that the first coke I drank was out of a bottle and it was the best cola on the market I dont know what has been done to it but I can drink it no longer pepsi max is the only one I can handle now and its nothing like the old coke but its drinkable .

• 1 month later...

The only difference that is truly notable is that coke has more sugar less carbonation, pepsi has less sugar, more carbonation. The taste is slightly different too. I prefer pepsi.

But has anyone noticed how much better Coke and Pepsi taste better out of a glass , and not a can?

ME

• 2 weeks later...
But has anyone noticed how much better Coke and Pepsi taste better out of a glass , and not a can?

ME

Good point. They both taste different for me depending on if its from a can, bottle, or fountain.