Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goodchild 'alien landing' predicted for today

UM-Bot

earth2.jpg
A massive alien spaceship is to land on Earth today to prove life really is out there, an Aussie psychic insists - and bookies are so worried they stopped taking bets on it happening. Queensland-based "channeler" Blossom Goodchild says aliens informed her of their plans that a huge intergalactic spaceship will appear over the American desert.

She said they "come in love to help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love".

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News.com.au

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alister

• Ashyne

• Mbyte

• jbondo

I wish I understood betting. I'd have betted against it/them showing. I wonder what the payout is on that. Probably not much...

Hey, how come nobody else is here posting yet?

I feel so alone.

Cold.

Dark...

I need my towel.

And my little dog.

Edited by Blondigeist

"This is the first time that an internet phenomenon has affected our business." Bookies are set to lose millions if the prediction is accurate. Mr Adams added: "We now have seven-figure liabilities if the ship does appear. We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect."

If aliens were to land, the very last thing on my mind would be to lose money to bets.

And the guy who said, 'hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect' has got to be the most ignorant person in the world. The proof and significance of alien intelligence far outweighs anything the world has ever known in its entire history.

I would suffer poverty just to have an alien intelligence visit Earth and declare their existence to us.

Edited by Ashiene

I don't see how you can call him ignorant when you say...

The proof and significance of alien intelligence far outweighs anything the world has ever known in its entire history.

Where is the proof? Do you have any conclusive evidence? Nothing has ever been proved.

Even if there are aliens ehre right now, i don't think their significance outweighs anything in our history. Religion has probably been the most significant part of our history.

I think a lot of people are lacking logic here. Why would aliens send a message "psychically" to some medium in australia to announce their arrival. Even if aliens" ARE psychic, i'm sure they would use a form of communication more acceptable to us?

A "vision", my god.

That's ignorant.

where is my pal Ford Prefect???

Where is the proof? Do you have any conclusive evidence? Nothing has ever been proved.

Even if there are aliens ehre right now, i don't think their significance outweighs anything in our history. Religion has probably been the most significant part of our history.

I think a lot of people are lacking logic here. Why would aliens send a message "psychically" to some medium in australia to announce their arrival. Even if aliens" ARE psychic, i'm sure they would use a form of communication more acceptable to us?

A "vision", my god.

That's ignorant.

Yes it does out weight our entire history.

I think what he meant was the attainment of proof and the significance of alien intelligence far outweighs anything the world has ever known in its entire history.

People are lacking logic and your the one thinking they should be able to communicate better with us. First of all you don't know anything about aliens so all your assumptions don't really mean anything. Using logic with nothing to base it on. We are basing everything off goodchild, her predictions thats all we have and anything else that confirms her story. There is no proof but all we can do is hope and expand on goodchilds story. This is as critical and as scientific one can get with this. Obviously if they are actually contacting her then they are not using a more convinient method of communication. If there are aliens then I would imagine that communication between two beings would be rather hard. Try talking to a person who speaks a different language. Many of your views and ideas will not be able to be expressed due to the language barrier. Thats here on earth with our own species. It's even harder to communicate to an animal. If aliens have psychic abilities which I think they do (typical stereotypical alien) then I think using psychic abilities to communicate is one of the best methods to communication.

Edited by Mbyte

I just wish Goodchild is right, then it would start a new ago for earth, i mean there was a post below that religion was a main part in history, yes it was but it means nothing to me since there is also no prove that god or anything is real that is said in the bibles and scrolls. If they do land it proves that religion is nothing to us anymore that "god" made more then us and that there is endless questions to be asked and answered that what does this universe hold.

read what i said the sentence above that "If aliens were to land'. i said IF they were to land, then that would be the proof. I didn't say there is proof now, because i dont believe any of the UFO sightings are of alien intelligence.

and i dont believe the psychic woman either. she is either a hoaxer, is suffering from hallucinations, or has a very wild imagination.

Edited by Ashiene

Yes it does out weight our entire history.

I think what he meant was the attainment of proof and the significance of alien intelligence far outweighs anything the world has ever known in its entire history.

People are lacking logic and your the one thinking they should be able to communicate better with us. First of all you don't know anything about aliens so all your assumptions don't really mean anything. Using logic with nothing to base it on. We are basing everything off goodchild, her predictions thats all we have and anything else that confirms her story. There is no proof but all we can do is hope and expand on goodchilds story. This is as critical and as scientific one can get with this. Obviously if they are actually contacting her then they are not using a more convinient method of communication. If there are aliens then I would imagine that communication between two beings would be rather hard. Try talking to a person who speaks a different language. Many of your views and ideas will not be able to be expressed due to the language barrier. Thats here on earth with our own species. It's even harder to communicate to an animal. If aliens have psychic abilities which I think they do (typical stereotypical alien) then I think using psychic abilities to communicate is one of the best methods to communication.

I don't think it does. The attainment that god is real and controls everything would be more significant. You're just speculating about something you have no proof of. I'm not religious, but more people in the world believe there is a god, so his discovery would be more significant, Islam alone holds 3 billion believers.

No, i don't know anything about aliens and neither do you. What we probably do know is that there is the capability of life on other planets, not that aliens decided they wanted to appear to someone in a vision in australia as first contact through pasychic ability, she had a ***VISION*** and they are going to heal us all, famine and pain will dissapear and we'll all live happily ever after. I can make that claim too, i have a spiritual guardian who said there will be a great flood soon which will cleanse the earth, do you believe me?

No?

Why not? I don't make a living on these kind of unsubstantial claims. The person claiming aliens are landing today does.

It's 2pm and there's still no news hmmm?

lol, first you make the assumption there are aliens on this planet, next you make the assumption they are psychic? where are you getting this all from? You don't even know if they exist.

If i was an alien i'd make contact through logical means like radio waves to the SETI centre where they would understand a lot more. If you're so sure of the amazing capacity of aliens you're being quite ignorant to think they have no understand of communicating in a natural way.

At the end fot he day, you have the right to believe what you want, but use a bit of logic before you look silly because i guarentee you by the end of today you will find, nothing has happened.

Geez people.....lighten up! It's obvious that this woman is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame............... <_<

Geez people.....lighten up! It's obvious that this woman is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame............... <_<

And a book deal......and a spot on Larry King Live.......

As for the people looking to "lose millions of dollars" if this doesn't happen, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that they're all AIG executives.

She said they "come in love to help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love". The rumour has promoted an unprecedented gambling rush, prompting bookmakers to suspend betting.

Oh yeah, I can totally feel that higher vibration of love...

I dunno. We'll see what happens.

I just wish Goodchild is right, then it would start a new ago for earth, i mean there was a post below that religion was a main part in history, yes it was but it means nothing to me since there is also no prove that god or anything is real that is said in the bibles and scrolls. If they do land it proves that religion is nothing to us anymore that "god" made more then us and that there is endless questions to be asked and answered that what does this universe hold.

Why don't you actively go out and help build a new age for the earth instead of waiting for aliens? This has done nothing but reveal how ridiculous the UFO field is and show that humans are obsessed with god damned saviour figures and don't know how to do anything themselves. You want a better world? Make one yourself.

Why don't you actively go out and help build a new age for the earth instead of waiting for aliens? This has done nothing but reveal how ridiculous the UFO field is and show that humans are obsessed with god damned saviour figures and don't know how to do anything themselves. You want a better world? Make one yourself.

well i would make one myself but in this world everything is done by money, need money to make a difference, and yes humans are obsessed about the saviour figures because religion is going down the drain and i cant wait for the day religion is gone to show that evolution made everything, not so call "god", im actually right now going against my town to fight for better drinking water and good health care but so many people says that let god help us out and pray, well guess what that dont work, you have to fight for what you want, what are you doing to make a difference?

Blossom is nothing more than a cheap used car salesman. She will have a following and who knows one day it could evolve into a crazy cult like scientology. She's in a win win situation here and people are eating out of her hands. She's a waste of skin...

I can't wait until they don't show and Goodchild says something along the lines of, "Not enough of us wanted them to come".

No, i don't know anything about aliens and neither do you. What we probably do know is that there is the capability of life on other planets, not that aliens decided they wanted to appear to someone in a vision in australia as first contact through pasychic ability, she had a ***VISION*** and they are going to heal us all, famine and pain will dissapear and we'll all live happily ever after. I can make that claim too, i have a spiritual guardian who said there will be a great flood soon which will cleanse the earth, do you believe me?

No?

Why not? I don't make a living on these kind of unsubstantial claims. The person claiming aliens are landing today does.

It's 2pm and there's still no news hmmm?

lol, first you make the assumption there are aliens on this planet, next you make the assumption they are psychic? where are you getting this all from? You don't even know if they exist.

If i was an alien i'd make contact through logical means like radio waves to the SETI centre where they would understand a lot more. If you're so sure of the amazing capacity of aliens you're being quite ignorant to think they have no understand of communicating in a natural way.

At the end fot he day, you have the right to believe what you want, but use a bit of logic before you look silly because i guarentee you by the end of today you will find, nothing has happened.

It's obvious that the existance of aliens is much more important then all of human history. You can clearly see the buzz this has sent across the world.

Again I will state that my assumpitons are merely concluded off goodchilds stories. That is as critical and as scientific we can be from such a story. My assumptions are related to her story, yours are not. Basically I'm giving her the benfit of the doubt. It's fact until it doesn't happen.

Also expereince and many years of reading about Chi Kung and such spiritual aspect have lead me to believe that aliens are real and they are psychic. I have seen UFO's myself. Also more people talk about UFO's, ghosts, headaches off mobile phones and other such things more then pink unicorns so it would be logical to assume there is some truth to these things.

Edited by Mbyte

This is the most sensible comment on this topic I've heard in a long time :D Easier said than done but totally true!

I could go on about how crap we all are on this planet because we cant just sort things out..I mean why cant we just make a better world! It's because we cant all agree on what would make a better world. I'll just quote Newton Faulker instead " I cant change the world, cos trying to make a difference makes it worse, it's just an observation I cant ignore, but people should smile more" :D

Just incase you think nothing is going to happen today, I would imagine that it would take a while for the sightings to flood the net. if any...

Landing in the American desert? That's straight out of Mars Attacks isn't it? Personally, I think she's talking rubbish.

*shields eyes as alien spacecraft blocks out the sky and lands*

I can't wait until they don't show and Goodchild says something along the lines of, "Not enough of us wanted them to come".

Nah, they'll say the government shot down the alien ship or something. Or maybe they'll do like the Jehovah's witnesses and say it's been delayed.

I can't believe people are falling for this.