Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goodchild 'alien landing' predicted for today

UM-Bot

LOL I love this stuff. I woke up this morning at about 5 AM CT in Chicago and heard a helicopters, about 3 of them. I said, "Oh crap! It's the Aliens!" Then I come to find it was just a house fire. I don't think it was going to happen anyways. :ph34r:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alister

• Ashyne

• Mbyte

• jbondo

Does anyone remember the Heaven's Gate Cult? Thirty something people committed suiced believing they would be joining a ufo following the Hale Bopp comet. This stuff can get serious. To kill yourself?

why don't you all stop arguing isn't it obvious this isn't real. Its like www375 said she just wants some fame.

Wikipedia says that we gotta wait til 16:00...no time zone stated though so I guess until it's 4 in Alabama or whatever.

There's still time!

Wikipedia says that we gotta wait til 16:00...no time zone stated though so I guess until it's 4 in Alabama or whatever.

There's still time!

Well it's only 13:15 in alabama right now

Oh lawdy, how funny it will be when this doesn't happen.

Listen, I'm all for extraterrestrial life, but it ain't coming from crackpot "psychic" scams like Goodchild.

One day it will happen, and it will be unexpected. Not told in secret to a single crackpot individual looking to revive a dying career and snatch those final 15 minutes of fame.

The aliens landed in mass on the head of a pin and no one had an opportunity to communicate with the little fellows...

There's still time!

Well if we're listening to Wikipedia these days, why aren't we listening to Goodchild? :no:

BTW: this isn't saying I'm sticking up for that crackpot, its just wikipedia has a reputation of being unreliable in some matters. :P

And a book deal......and a spot on Larry King Live.......

As for the people looking to "lose millions of dollars" if this doesn't happen, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that they're all AIG executives.

lmfao

well its 4:36 in alabama....and noooo aliens

*throws "WELCOME BACK ELVIS!" banner out into trash* :P

Thank God they didn't come now I can see the WORLD WAR 3 peacefully with love and vibration...

The next prediction is made by Alex Collier....2010 is gonna be some contacts...

and all the people who betted that they wern't comeing.. are now richer.

NEWS FLASH!

GOODCHILD RESPONDS TO TOTAL LACK OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXCELLENCE:

"See, uh, the life-crystal-force of Gaea was off balance, and the love-tunage meter was not to the.....tune....of the FEDERATION! You unbelievers have scared them off! I was right, and then they chose no t to come! IT'S ALLLLL YOUURRR FAAAAUULT"

God she's a subhuman tool.

We will be keeping our eyes on the skies over the next 24 hours. "We have always been apprehensive of space based bets ever since we paid out the equivalent of millions when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon in 1969."

If they had odds against that event, then they should be a little aprehensive!

But this isn't exactly a "space-based bet". It's a nonsensical iedea that never had legs in the first place. Only the utterly gullible adhered to this sort of nonsense...and the fact is, I've heard abosolutely nothing about this thing anywhere save right here on UM....with good reason, I suspect.

linked-imageA massive alien spaceship is to land on Earth today to prove life really is out there, an Aussie psychic insists - and bookies are so worried they stopped taking bets on it happening. Queensland-based "channeler" Blossom Goodchild says aliens informed her of their plans that a huge intergalactic spaceship will appear over the American desert. She said they "come in love to help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love". The rumour has promoted an unprecedented gambling rush, prompting bookmakers to suspend betting. Worried William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "This is the first time that an internet phenomenon has affected our business." Bookies are set to lose millions if the prediction is accurate. Mr Adams added: "We now have seven-figure liabilities if the ship does appear. We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect.
\

She has been proved incorrect....and anyone seriously making bets on this is well...

...American deserts are now in darkness. The day is done...save in Hawaii, where it's something like 2:00 in the afternoon...but that certainly doesn't constitute the American desert.

I think we're safe...

This woman INSISTS this WILL happen. I hope she is VERY RIGHT. I would PAY SO MUCH for our friends to be seen...

OMG!

OMG!

It happened!

I saw it this morning!

IT WAS HUGE, AND BLINDINGLY BRIGHT, AND ROUND... and... it .. rose... from....

nvmd.

I knew I should have bet money! Ah, better luck next time I suppose. I'm sure there will be another mentally delusional "channeler" sometime in the near future! ;)

Edited by Drayno

Maybe the alien craft is the Moon! The Moon is an alien spacecraft!

how come i never get such fame when i talk crap, ever?

*hits his forehead off the wall multiple times (at least 40)*

Sigh...aliens from space telling a psychic that they'll be coming round the mountain with peace and love. How natural.

Truly, I didn't believe one word of it, so the whole "what-time" thing is not important to me.

Don't even think about caring about what she says, man. Everybody knows the aliens are just after the fake crystal skulls before we can save the world from the Hadron Collider and the Moon People of Planet Moon.

Sorry. Its 10:05 PM New York time and no arrival. Well, at least my hope is gone. I would have just love to have seen this happen because of the stupid things happening in this world of ours.

GOD BLESS ON HIS TRUE BIRTHDAY JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN THIS DAY TO A VIRGIN MARY OCTOBER 14 THE SAME AS MY SISTER WENDY WAS BORN UPON THIS DAY GOD BLESS HER AND MAY ALL YOUR PRAYERS BE WITH HER FOR SHE IS ALSO I AM AS IS MYSELF. PRAISE BE TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN . MUCH AGAPE LOVE

KALLEN-JAY