Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goodchild 'alien landing' predicted for today

UM-Bot

GFOL Leader:

"Whats going on? I thought there would be parades, and crowds of Earthlings out here pointing and cheering us on?"

GFOL Officer:

"Ooops! Sorry Sir, Forgot to turn off the Cloaking device."

Edited by Magnatude

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alister

• Ashyne

• Mbyte

• jbondo

k its 9:30 here in Texas.

and still no alien ship.

u know. i think that goodchild woman was wrong :o

It's 7:35 PM Pacific Time and I don't see any ship.

That woman is full of it.

I wish I were sitting in the same room as this Blossom right now.

LMAO !!

People like her don't care anyways - she probably made her money honey by fleecing the gullible-there are plenty out there for just that <_<

That woman is mentally spasticated.

She may well have said "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME MONEY!...YAY I'M RICH NOW!"

What a loser, I only wish that she could be fined or arrested for this. Unfortunately that's not the way the law works. But if I was locked in a room with her, I'd wipe that smile off her face with sandpaper.

OK SO WTF HAPPEND? I didnt see no UFO's or space ships n whatnot. anyone else did? WAT A BIG FREAKING LET DOWN.

Let me know the update. wtf is going on here?

this woman needs to be admitted to a mental institution for rehabilitation so she doesnt hurt millions of people with her lies and crap and start another suicical cult like heaven's gate. goodchild is DANGEROUS woman. needs to be locked up for spreading nonsense and creating mass panic and hysteria.

Wow, she really got to many of you huh. I don't see her needing to go to a mental ward or anything, infact I think she was smart in her action to have not only made headlines in the news paper and making money off it while doing so...

I wonder if people would go to her for psychic readings after this eventless event?

I didn't see anything on the NEWS... The only hope LEFT is that I see something later tonight or tomorrow.

Just put her in the same catagory with the BIFF hoaxers.

I SUPPOSE so... It's a SHAME if nothing really DID HAPPEN...

When I first read about this, I knew it wasn't true (touchy feely aliens communing with a woman named "Blossom"? riiiiight....), but reading into it further, it seems quite likely that SHE believed what she was saying. Furthermore, there are some serious precursors to schizophrenia. Here are a couple of her sites:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/ [her main site]

http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/ [her personal blog]

The blog is now inaccessible (only accessible by invitation), but earlier in the day I was able to go read it. She had been taking a fair amount of flak and starting removing all of the negative comments from her blog. Basically she's a self-proclaimed "channeler" who claims to possess the ability to talk to entities on different planes of existance. These "Federation of Light" aliens are not the only persona she's communed with. She also claims to have frequent discussions with a Native American that goes by the name "White Cloud."

Hearing voices, multiple personalities, dillusions of grandeur... these are all key components to classic schizophrenia. All of the personas she communes with also seem to carry the same underlying message of "love and light", making it more plausible that it's all in her head. So for all of those saying that she's "mental", I'd tend to agree. She probably needs some professional help.

There may be people out there that can do the types of things she claims that she can, but I don't think she's one of them.

When I first read about this, I knew it wasn't true (touchy feely aliens communing with a woman named "Blossom"? riiiiight....), but reading into it further, it seems quite likely that SHE believed what she was saying. Furthermore, there are some serious precursors to schizophrenia. Here are a couple of her sites:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/ [her main site]

http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/ [her personal blog]

The blog is now inaccessible (only accessible by invitation), but earlier in the day I was able to go read it. She had been taking a fair amount of flak and starting removing all of the negative comments from her blog. Basically she's a self-proclaimed "channeler" who claims to possess the ability to talk to entities on different planes of existance. These "Federation of Light" aliens are not the only persona she's communed with. She also claims to have frequent discussions with a Native American that goes by the name "White Cloud."

Hearing voices, multiple personalities, dillusions of grandeur... these are all key components to classic schizophrenia. All of the personas she communes with also seem to carry the same underlying message of "love and light", making it more plausible that it's all in her head. So for all of those saying that she's "mental", I'd tend to agree. She probably needs some professional help.

There may be people out there that can do the types of things she claims that she can, but I don't think she's one of them.

I didn't just put it down to begin with. I WANTED to BELIEVE it. I neither AGREED nor DISAGREED. It is QUITE a SHAME that she turned out to be a fake like so many others before her. I was looking forward to this. It REALLY IS a SHAME...

Well in saying this in a nice way I’m not sure who this lady is as I have never heard of her before. But in hearing this out of her I would have to say this is someone digging in the bottom of the bucket for sure here folks. Anything else she has to say wouldn’t be worth even hearing. We find ourselves also getting this low in our own exploration of the unknown. She can sit around and dream this stuff up all day I would always put my money on her being wrong when it comes to this one.

Honestly the very way in which she put what exactly the Aliens wanted --"to bring us to a higher vibration of love"-- seemed very much to me to say, "well yea that's a hoax".

Personally speaking the very way in which worded this whole thing reminded me of the Heaven's Gate cult. ( I am NOT in ANY way saying that this woman is a cultist, just that what she says has a ring similar to what Marshal Applewhite and his followers talked like in their videos.)

I think that if aliens were to make contact that they'd perhaps want to do more then bring 'love' (however you may intemperate it. Maybe an alien intelligence is looking for a one night stand with an easygoing species in our part of the galaxy :P) We would like to exchange cultural information, and open diplomatic relations sounds more like what a higher species would use as an opening headline. That being said though maybe alien logic would be so different from our own so who knows.

One thing is for sure, I wish it did happen.

I really would like to meet an alien lifeform in my lifetime, but I also live in reality (unlike so many people crawling across the earth now)

Also I'd like to state here and now, that if i ever do meet beings from another planet, my first words will be "Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!"

Who knows? It may work ^_^

This lady is going to be like that boy who cried wolf. One day they will come and she will be like look look and we all will be like yeah right!....then we will be taken over by aliens

Maybe there were sightings in other places. We just havn't heard ofthem. Or else this is the plan, when the hipe has ended the show up.

I think the world is in such a sad state of affairs that it's no wonder people seek saviors. I think that those who didn't believe Blossom from the beginning were right on the money all along and I think that those who did believe her from the beginning were unfortunately wrong, but hoping that something- anything at all would happen on October 14th that would give mankind a new focus other than on our current world affairs and that in itself isn't so bad. I don't mind admitting that I would LOVE an escape from the things that I see happening in this planet presently.

This isn't excusing what Blossom did however! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if she conjured this whole thing up as some sort of an experiment on "mankind", if you will, just to see how many she could get to believe her story, and of course see if there would be any personal monetary opportunity in it. It wouldn't be the first time someone's done this sort of thing. Scams happen continuously on the Internet and it's always up to us whether or not we're going to fall for them when we run across them. The Nigerian email scandals that involve the transference of several thousands and sometimes millions of dollars because such and such's client died in some terrible tragic accident comes to mind at the moment. I wish I had a dollar for every email I got from them!

I'm disappointed. Not because Blossom was wrong about her (alleged) "messages" from her (alleged) "Federation Of Light", but because she did what she did period. I think it's ignorant! And it really puts a bad light on the serious minded individuals out there/here who want to believe, who want to know if life exists elsewhere and who want that evidence that life exists elsewhere too. To those of us who want that evidence that the paranormal and the supernatural are real things as well. What she, and others before and after her have done and will more than likely do again is an injustice to US who strive for that evidence.

I think that there should be some sort of accountability for people like Blossom when they do things like what she's done because they never seem to care about the consequences of their actions or whom they're hurting while they're doing them. They pay no heed to the theory of "the ripple effect" of their actions either.

Unfortunately, "accountability" being enforced on these people is something that I'm going to have to wait all day for though, isn't it? I'll bring a lunch!

Edited by ValkyrieVoice

They did land. She captured them and put them in a freezer. She is on her way to California to report the DNA results.

Anybody who's still clinging onto some sort of hope that this is still going to be true...why the f...?!

Honestly...let go, this is one of the most obvious and poorest attempts at a hoax that I've seen for a while. The woman is clearly delusional, probably schizophrenic as earlier said, and just needs to be ignored and helped by somebody professional.

and october 14th has just passed and it dident happen , another false phrophet, and her credibility aint so good now and if she did channel through aliens did she get the good ones or the deceaveing ones who try to see how gullible us humens can be before the real avent happends if it dose

Anybody who's still clinging onto some sort of hope that this is still going to be true...why the f...?!

Honestly...let go, this is one of the most obvious and poorest attempts at a hoax that I've seen for a while. The woman is clearly delusional, probably schizophrenic as earlier said, and just needs to be ignored and helped by somebody professional.

I completely agree, and yet just look at the number of responses here that seem to buy this whole thing hook, line, and sinker. Reporting local times and that nothing is seen yet??? What the.....!!! :unsure: