Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goodchild 'alien landing' predicted for today

UM-Bot

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alister

• Ashyne

• Mbyte

• jbondo

HOLY CRAP, what was that!?!?

Fhew! *wipes brow* False alarm, it's just my mother in law coming down to breakfast.

Miss Goodchild should be first in line for some of that much talked about "anal-probing" that abductee victims describe.

On her site 'they' said they had very advanced technology.

Yeah, and then you choose a channeler called "Blossom Goodchild" to announce your coming, hahahahaaaa!!!

Oh my god, what next??

Ah, I know: december 2012.

Yes. yes... SUCH a shame. But, I must hold to my vow from earlier.

so, has she given any excuse yet?

any news follow-up?

i'm not sure, i read somewhere that she has changed the date but i don't know if it's true,maybe the aliens postponed due to stagefright or something....

if she is looking for an excuse,i'm not sure if changing the date is a good one,she might want to just put an end to this,seeing the amount of attention she's got

on the other hand maybe she's reducing the disappointment gradually "tomorrow....nope tomorrow..nope not coming"...gradually reduce the impact on herself

or maybe she genuinely believes that aliens are coming

or maybe the criticm isn't bothering her ,she's a cool customer and she wants to bask in the attention for some more time

she definitely believes what she said, she even has a website and blog with lots and lots of info. no hoaxer would go to such great lengths to even make so many videos and write so much. she didnt ask for money, so shes no hoaxer. i think shes delusioned or schizophrenic, and living in a fantasy world of her own, hearing voices and such.

what a pity. and yet no1 thinks shes suffering from a mental condition. they think shes either a psychic or what.

she definitely believes what she said, she even has a website and blog with lots and lots of info. no hoaxer would go to such great lengths to even make so many videos and write so much. she didnt ask for money, so shes no hoaxer. i think shes delusioned or schizophrenic, and living in a fantasy world of her own, hearing voices and such.

what a pity. and yet no1 thinks shes suffering from a mental condition. they think shes either a psychic or what.

She didnt ask for money? You must be kidding, she has books and dvds on sale on her site and she got huge amount of traffic to her site, meaning huge amounts of money-

Cmon, a light ship of the galactic federation of light, commanded by some funny named captain told a single woman through telepathic comunication that they would appear, filling the world with love? How could anyone believe in such bull, people are strange.

Edited by Portugues

no hoaxer would go to such great lengths to even make so many videos and write so much.

You're kidding, right? I can think of several in the last couple of years that were even more elaborate. Maybe you missed the great bigfoot hoax of 2008? Furthermore, I've seen quite a few elaborate hoaxes where the perpetrators never made a dime. Attention is what they crave.

It's now the 18th of October, either the aliens are using public transport or their held up by some unforseen circumstances.

Or perhaps we should look very closely at the moon tonight, maybe their repairing their highly advanced spaceship in some crater.

Oh well Blossom try to find out the problem tonight when you speak to them and then, don't tell us. Thanks.

Nonsense as it may be, big deal they didnt come. It turned out to be just another day in the sadness that is humanity.

Suprises are better anyways ;)

Guys... its actually this...

linked-image

or maybe this....

linked-image

It's now the 18th of October, either the aliens are using public transport or ...

LOL

It's fact until it doesn't happen.

Please don't ever try to work in any field of science.

• 3 weeks later...

id really love to see it happen but unfortunatly shes either got an overactive imagination or maybe to many bad lsd trips

• 1 year later...

Ok, its nearly 2 years since Bloosum told us to watch the sky's. Might go stick my head out again tomorrow night. Just in case she messed up the year. :P

Blossom_Goodchild.jpg

Ok, its nearly 2 years since Bloosum told us to watch the sky's. Might go stick my head out again tomorrow night. Just in case she messed up the year. :P

Blossom_Goodchild.jpg

Well, check this thread. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=190363&st=0

She may just have been a bit early.

<br /><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geraldmuise @ Oct 14 2008, 12:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2549073"></a></div><div class='quotemain'>I just wish Goodchild is right, then it would start a new ago for earth, i mean there was a post below that religion was a main part in history, yes it was but it means nothing to me since there is also no prove that god or anything is real that is said in the bibles and scrolls. If they do land it proves that religion is nothing to us anymore that "god" made more then us and that there is endless questions to be asked and answered that what does this universe hold.</div><br /><br />Why don't you actively go out and help build a new age for the earth inmade up some story for it not to be trye

takestead of waiting for aliens? This has done nothing but reveal how ridiculous the UFO field is and show that humans are obsessed with god damned saviour figures and don't know how to do anything themselves. You want a better world? <b>Make one yourself.</b><br />

<br /><br /><br />

i dont believe they show up aliens also the intellignce services would have got wind of this and blocked the story somehow or other they will not turn up guaranteed