Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I predicted stock crash-i am the messenger

solomon azar

I believe I am a messenger of god- in today's terms, this means a messenger of ufos/advanced entities. i believe i will be first human being to be accepted in formal society as a messenger in a secular and atheistic world which has turned its back on the unknown called GOD, and turned towards science of drakes equation and observation with ufos and aliens as the new unknown. The only way i will ever be uncovered officiallt is to have fellow citizens come together and help expose my scientific deeds for credibility- this has been my consistent 17 month duty to date. time will tell.

* snip *

The global collapse of world economies and or global war with Russia over energy is occuring right before our eyes-when will you wake to what is the foundation of any civilized industrialized country- ENERGY- I HAVE SOLVED IT- pressure Princeton university to replicate my experiment to verify- over 17 months i still wait- Lets see how long it takes to uncover

i believe my experiments will end the energy crisis via nuclear fusion- the only way i can prove it is to have a credible university repeat my experiment- because i hand built a tunable Tesla coil at 1 million volts to resonate within heavy water/deuteron for stable conduction of plasma arc-the experiment is very dangerous and i am grateful to god i survived;) however, what seems even harder than the experiment- is trying to convince my fellow American citizens- i am for real- remember this- soldiers fight and die for energy-our economy is about to be crippled-how long must i be ignored as i try my best to stimulate you to help force a university to just replicate my experiment for verification. if you want to save the world from global war and economic collapse from energy - email Princeton plasma labs and force them to repeat my experiment as they are too arrogant to listen to the deed of a messenger- when my system proves true to save the world of greenhouse gases and clean energy for all nations- you will say- THANK GOD--http://www.pppl.gov/-princeton labs/a> sincerely solomon azar

They say the rejection of the 700 billion bailout plan the first time was because the republicans were disturbed by the democratic leadership pelosi remarks and thus killed the bill in party protests-even at the expense of the American nation. I would say in 17 months, this is exactly what is happening with me- all who watch are arrogant enough, to shut me down, ignore me, don't like my beliefs,ridicule the possibility/etc etc whatever- all the while our economy and earth drift into decay over the energy crisis- no wonder it took all these years for the children of god bound in the cousin of the monkey body to cultivate this planet so long from beginning.

linked-image

I love the man called jesus-a life of struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind- this is the highest principle of life to live-struggle in any form- you want a strong body- train hard all the time- take one week off and you deteriorate- want a strong mind-read and learn everything as often as you can-want an enlightened soul- love god with all your heart and soul and struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind-Life is a struggle- I wouldn't have it any other way- Free will

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

linked-image

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Please avoid posting links asking people to visit your web site

We will not be visited officially until this world in one nation under god with love and unity of all nations. I am the messenger.

sincerely

solomon azar

* snip *

linked-image

i agree with this to some degree. in all fairness the majority of humans are not ready for contact becasue they have been lead to believe we are the only life in a infinite universe and fed lies by this corrupt criminal organisation we call goverment. for me 2012 is when contact will definitely happen. praying that 14th oct 08 will still happen.

soloman is right theres not enough love in the world for et's to show.

say hypothetically et's came to earth this friday and tryed to make contact by landing or signalling. the goverment wouldnt even wait to see what they were going to do or say they would to try to destroy it and kill them. thats typical human response if we dont understand it , it must be a threat to us, and that needs to change for et's to come help us out.

• Like 1

Well, Right on!

Save us all, Messenger Guy!

Btw, why is this in Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon?

Are ya an alien also?

Edited by ODIN-X

1 nation under GOD??? :huh:

ok,who's this GOD fellow you mentioned?..whats his myspace URL?...oo,does he have facebook too?

but seriously?...1 nation under god?..oh,the nation some of our founding fathers,presidents,scientist,greatest mind from the beginning of this nation once objected to and refused?....the GOD that has the most deaths in history under his belt because he's jealous for some reason?...hahahahahhahaha :lol: ....i rather it be 1 nation under ms.blossum ahhahahahhahahaa

• Like 1

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

You wouldn't happen to be associated with something called 'The Federation of Light' would you? Just askin' ;)

I am suffering from sever concussion from the amount of face palming I did after reading the OP.

• Like 2

oh good, it's Tesla again.

BRILLIANT

I'd just like to say I greatly enjoyed reading Watchmen. :P

I've done some research on that experiment. Its quite interesting.... I think in the last princeton news magazine they stated that the budget is going to be cut.

Oh well.

They say the rejection of the 700 billion bailout plan the first time was because the republicans were disturbed by the democratic leadership pelosi remarks and thus killed the bill in party protests-even at the expense of the American nation.

Not that this has anything to do with aliens and UFOs (what actually does?), but I don't think what you say regarding this has any relation to any reality at all.

The rejection of the original 700 billion dollar bailout plan was a matter of wisdom. It was a massive spending program with no protections, no provisions for oversight, and was ridiculous as put forth, including the admonition that it was critical and necessary on an immediate basis.

A certain Senator made sure the Republican members of Congress stood for the pricipals they were supposed to be adhering to, and they insisted on not passing this original nonsense.

Now, Pelosi's remarks notwithstanding, she had enough votes to pass it as it was. That she didn't put it up for a vote was for a clear reason; She wanted republican support, so she could claim that it's ultimate failure was their fault since they supported it. Unfortunately for her, a much better, yet certainly not perfect variation came forth, which Republicans could support.

The Republicans were in fact disturbed, not by Pelosi's remarks (well, anyone of sound mind should be disturbed by most of her remarks), but by the bill, which was insanity as it was originally constructed. The Republicans didn't kill the bill...they couldn't kill a bill that had enough votes to pass originally. The fact is, Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a vote...until Republicans would support it. She couldn't get her way.

Fortunately, this delay and refinement only served to hurt the American taxpayer less than the original would've.

I would say that you"messengers of god" don't have too great a grasp on what's actually happening...

I would say in 17 months, this is exactly what is happening with me- all who watch are arrogant enough, to shut me down, ignore me, don't like my beliefs,ridicule the possibility/etc etc whatever- all the while our economy and earth drift into decay over the energy crisis- no wonder it took all these years for the children of god bound in the cousin of the monkey body to cultivate this planet so long from beginning.

I'd be inclined to ask what this means...

...but I won't.

:wacko:

...I wonder...did you also predict the largest market rally in history, which happened Monday, 10-13?

I am suffering from sever concussion from the amount of face palming I did after reading the OP.

You read the OP? Why? lol :lol:

You wouldn't happen to be associated with something called 'The Federation of Light' would you? Just askin' ;)

thank you- i have lived a complete life of science-with the intrinsic feeling of being a rabbi/priest in my heart since-some day when people are done laughing and crucify as our world is about to collapse over energy-and research my deeds to end this- you will conclude i must have- not sipping margaritas on a cabana stool-

i say this because i have been completely out of the loop of every religion/conspiracy/cult/voodoo/whatever man has to offer- but i will say since i was a tiny child- i fell in love with the life of jesus-maybe Christmas had something to do with this-but there is much more- and my life journey began-

in line of your questioning- i have been a marine infantry soldier-i shall be the last soldier on this earth- man will unify in peace-- i have been a Freemason-this is symbolic with roots known-- i am a Jew- i am an Arab(to the western civilization of the christ- what did you expect from god- this is how it works)- i am of the eastern orthodox church-for it will come from the east-the bridge between east and west-- i know exactly what you are asking about- i will say I am completely under the wire-

why-

society shall first learn humility-i do not want this- i want all of us to hold hands and walk together into the future- however, after 10 years on this net- i am with full conviction mankind is a brutal animal which must be tamed once more-

it shall happen like this as it already begins-

the economy shall completely collapse- the wars will increase-it will effect all the families so that abuse and intolerance are no longer accepted- even hiding behind screen terminals in the sanctuary of your home does not shield you from the heavens- if man can spy on you from afar- what can the world of god do-

man shall come to their knees in fear in order for man to find his soul-for there are no atheists in foxholes- thus- maybe another year or two the state of panic and depression will make man come to god- a shame only during harsh times as many fall from grace and then born again- but it is always god and our past spirits of our own families which embrace us from afar-from the spirit world-and everything was meant to be- for earth has been done many many times--

then i will be uncovered- i have tried to the best of my abilities in 17 months- but only to abuse and ridicule- and this is way before any mention of god- just science- man ius abusive- it is no longer tolerated- judgment day has come- whether we like it or not- we dont make the terms- we listen and follow- it is our privilege and gift to be alive in physical form here

i am alone -broke all my life as a messenger will find more truth this way- and remain so with no fancy staff to make my message more pleasant for many

i solved our energy crisis- a day must come where any child-including your own- must be able to grow in a world to make such a statement and be taken seriously-not ignored as many play in decadence and stupidity at the expense of others- how many abouit us have the solution to many ailments- it is jealousy and ignorance from our own neighbors that stop all progress- this will end and our children will start anew with light

in closing- before i learned about many things people converse of- i have lived it- i have been visited by the grid of light-

crazy today will be normal tomorrow- this net and my lack of love for typing give this no justice- i look forward to speaking in a proper forum when science uncovered and credibility come- if the world of god desires it to be- for i have already made my peace last summer 2007- i fully understand acceptance of a messenger takes generations-however, in the age of media- we will see

I've done some research on that experiment. Its quite interesting.... I think in the last princeton news magazine they stated that the budget is going to be cut.

Oh well.

thank you- yes- many things in life will be cut- i would say when energy becomes plentiful- all of this negative stagnant growth will end to start anew- it comes

some one flew over the cuckoos nest! ^_^

Not that this has anything to do with aliens and UFOs (what actually does?), but I don't think what you say regarding this has any relation to any reality at all.

The rejection of the original 700 billion dollar bailout plan was a matter of wisdom. It was a massive spending program with no protections, no provisions for oversight, and was ridiculous as put forth, including the admonition that it was critical and necessary on an immediate basis.

A certain Senator made sure the Republican members of Congress stood for the pricipals they were supposed to be adhering to, and they insisted on not passing this original nonsense.

Now, Pelosi's remarks notwithstanding, she had enough votes to pass it as it was. That she didn't put it up for a vote was for a clear reason; She wanted republican support, so she could claim that it's ultimate failure was their fault since they supported it. Unfortunately for her, a much better, yet certainly not perfect variation came forth, which Republicans could support.

The Republicans were in fact disturbed, not by Pelosi's remarks (well, anyone of sound mind should be disturbed by most of her remarks), but by the bill, which was insanity as it was originally constructed. The Republicans didn't kill the bill...they couldn't kill a bill that had enough votes to pass originally. The fact is, Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a vote...until Republicans would support it. She couldn't get her way.

Fortunately, this delay and refinement only served to hurt the American taxpayer less than the original would've.

I would say that you"messengers of god" don't have too great a grasp on what's actually happening...

I'd be inclined to ask what this means...

...but I won't.

:wacko:

...I wonder...did you also predict the largest market rally in history, which happened Monday, 10-13?

I like your prof picture- my inner voice since a child was to manipulate gravity for mans desire for space travel- rockets are great-yet-this fuel is primitive but what else- i have built many gravity machines to investigate- thats another story-as for messenger-time will tell- as for 17 months- its s shame a human being may endure a very dangerous experiment for the energy crisis by an ideology annd experiment never before in science only to be ignored by jealousy/whatever- it is disgusting-

energy crisis- cancer-disease-etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

the focus of man is wrong- the way and truth of life was shown clearly by the Christ- struggle for the sick and poor- for some day - you may be sick and poor- man is still weak- as children to an advanced entity with intrinsic goal to cultivate this planet to utopia- our duty is clearly not done

thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked