Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Obama is elected

Sho_Sho

I do not think that Obama will be assassinated. I do think there might be some rumblings and such things. There will also be a bunch of p***ed off people who think the country is going to hell in a handbasket. But the reason he won't be a threat, is that he's going to do a good job. :) At the end of the day even the worst racist will respect a black man who does his job well. ^_^ No bones about it. There are hard core rednecks out there but if they are making good money and things are improving then he's going to complain and make loud obnoxious comments but he's going to be busy living his life. Part of the reason people are swarming onto race is that the US is going through some hard times right now that have been building for the last 8 years. I really do think a lot of people are going to be please with Obama. :tu:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Splodgenessabounds

• AROCES

• Sho_Sho

• ValkyrieVoice

I don't find that statement anything new or even half as offensive as what Obama's constituents were heard saying if Obama loses this election. His constituents declared that if Obama loses this election, Sarah Palin would be gang raped if she came anywhere near them or Obama and that there would be riots in the streets of America. Yeah! I want these guys' ghetto thug "Messiah" leading my country and the leader of the free world! I can CLEARLY see what would happen if constituents of John McCain EVER declared anything of this nature! I wouldn't worry about anyone in the south being racists! You've got one big racist in Barack Hussein Obama.

There's video of Louis Farakhan(sp) declearing Obama the "black Massiah" who will lead "them" to take back the country. That will resonate with a number of people.

Like I've said before, I lived in NYC when Ed Koch was Mayor and race relations were pretty good. When David Dinkens won the election it was seen as sign that get-even time was here. The NYC race relations erupted almost over night. Add to it that Mayor Dinkens did very little to even try to stop it and seemed to go out of his way to ignore black-on-white violence and attacks while immediately declaring any white-on-black violence as definate racially motivated. He let parts of the city that were predominately white literally burn and churn with anarchy while the NYPD was ordered just to keep it from spilling out of the local neighborhood. He immediately cut the police force by cancelling the graduating class of the academy then waiting 2 years to rehire trainees. In order to pay for the trainees he ordered a special 1-time "5th quarter" property tax assessment on city land owners. Then, literally at the 11th hour before the funding was to be given to the police budget, a special order from the Mayor's office ordered the transfer of all this 5th quarter property tax money directed to the city's social services and not the police force! The next day when reporters asked him about it he said "They needed it more". So he store property tax money from the city's land owners and it was another year (3 in total) before new cops were put on the streets of NYC.

I could go on but I think you get the picture.

I don't find that statement anything new or even half as offensive as what Obama's constituents were heard saying if Obama loses this election. His constituents declared that if Obama loses this election, Sarah Palin would be gang raped if she came anywhere near them or Obama and that there would be riots in the streets of America. Yeah! I want these guys' ghetto thug "Messiah" leading my country and the leader of the free world! I can CLEARLY see what would happen if constituents of John McCain EVER declared anything of this nature! I wouldn't worry about anyone in the south being racists! You've got one big racist in Barack Hussein Obama.

1. Lulz, get out of that one, I dare ya.

2. You are trying to hide something. To divert your own bigorty mabey?

What has he said/done that you think was racist?

I do not think that Obama will be assassinated. I do think there might be some rumblings and such things. There will also be a bunch of p***ed off people who think the country is going to hell in a handbasket. But the reason he won't be a threat, is that he's going to do a good job. :) At the end of the day even the worst racist will respect a black man who does his job well. ^_^ No bones about it. There are hard core rednecks out there but if they are making good money and things are improving then he's going to complain and make loud obnoxious comments but he's going to be busy living his life. Part of the reason people are swarming onto race is that the US is going through some hard times right now that have been building for the last 8 years. I really do think a lot of people are going to be please with Obama. :tu:

Oh yeah, his voters would be very please as he pushes for all the Liberal policies that Jimmy Carter and the Democrat congress gave to America then.

And it will have the same result.

But it's just a cycle really, many don't remember or know how it was, that is what this is all about.

Edited by AROCES

1. Lulz, get out of that one, I dare ya.

2. You are trying to hide something. To divert your own bigorty mabey?

What has he said/done that you think was racist?

No. I won't explain to you anything about what Barack Obama has said or done to make me think he's a racist. You know why I won't? Because it would be a waste of my time to. No matter what I'd post, whether it be fact(s)- like I've already posted above, or even if it were WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR about him, YOU would STILL call ME the bigot and NOT him. So go ahead now, and accuse me of trying to "hide" something because I've posted this!

It's OBVIOUS you're choosing to overlook what I've written in my post above about Obama's constituents and they're ghetto diatribe being said in the first place. I do have to ask you why it is you're so worried about whether or not I'M a bigot and you're not in the least worried over such statements even being made against Sarah Palin and about promises of rioting in America by what should be grown and professional men? And why is it that you're not worried that such statements are being tolerated by said men, or Barack Obama? You tell me! What do you think would happen if anyone in the McCain camp would have said the exact same things against Michele Obama or about the promised rioting in America should John McCain lose this election?

Edited by ValkyrieVoice

I have made no bones about the fact that I am NOT an Obama supporter, but I heard some very serious discussions over the weekend that really bothered me.

I was at a football tailgate at Mizzou, in Columbia MO over the weekend and a few of us were discussing the election.

There was a girl that was a MAJOR pro Obama, and I told her that I really don’t want him to get elected but will learn to deal with it if he does. This guy who I have no clue who he was came over and said…

“I heard you guys talking about what will happen if Obama gets elected, I was in the military and trust me, if he is elected, he won’t be in office for long. The girl and I looked at each other and was like "what the hell, what do you mean?

He said that he would be killed before he became president. I told him that wasn’t cool and he shouldn’t be saying things like that, and you should support who ever your president even if you can’t stand his politics. As he walked away he said trust me there are lots of people who will try to keep that from happening.

So my question is, do you think more people secretly feel this way? Do you think his life could really be in danger if elected?

He looked like an average college kid, and a few of the guys standing around all shook their head "yes" when that guy said what he said.

I was really surprised that people would really think like that.

I'm sorry, (actually, probably not) but I think this is a sick, twisted topic to be propagating! I am disgusted.

I haven't heard about this. Do you have a link, I can follow up on?

Edited by msmischief

I was going to ask the same thing, msmischief. :tu: To be honest, the story sounds like fearmongering (and a prelude to incitement) by stereotyping black people as gangsters and animals.

I think they made a comment that if Obama loses in a closely protested election like 2000 there would be riots. That's what I'd heard. They certainly didn't say anything about Sarah Palin being raped. I'll try and find a quote.

---

Ok. Here's the quote. So he implied riots. Haha, didn't even say there'd be riots. That gets turned into him saying Sarah Palin will be gang raped. Priceless.

But you stop and contemplate this country if Obama goes in and he has a consistent five point lead and loses the election, it would be very, very, very dramatic out there.
Edited by BlindMessiah

I hope nothing bad happens to him.

I have some family in Philadelphia & if something happened to Obama that city would burn to the ground from all the rioting.

Every President,no matter who it has been, has had nuts wanting to kill him.

If Obama is elected, it would be NO different, except you may have a few more than usual due to his race.

People said this about Bush, people said this about Clinton's second term...I just don't buy it.

I am not an Obama fan, but I agree with JJ - I hope not.

I hope nothing bad happens to him.

I have some family in Philadelphia & if something happened to Obama that city would burn to the ground from all the rioting.

No city burned to the ground when Reagan was shot, what gives Obama the exception???

In Reagan's case, conservatives for the most part don't get involved in rioting, it's not the right way to deal with things.

I assure you it will get BAD in a few cities if something happens to Obama. In Philly they tore the place up bigtime when the 76ers won some years back, and that was a celebratory event. There was a good bit of civil unrest after MLK's assassination, so it really could happen again. Detroit and Philly will be the worst. Remember "Devil's Night?" The violence in Detroit in that scenario will make Devil's Night look like juvenile mischief.

No city burned to the ground when Reagan was shot, what gives Obama the exception???

Jesus Christ you will use anything to bash Obama with won't you?

I live in North Carolina and yeah I'm a McCain supporter because of his term as a soldier and because of the troops over across seas. For those that dislike McCain and says that he's a Bush person, like he said if he wanted to go against Bush then Obama should've ran against Bush four years ago. But anyways, moving on...If Obama did get the honorable job as The President of the United States of America then yeah I'd say his life "maybe" in danger and it is possible that someone "may" try to take a shot at him but anyone dumb enough and crazy enough to take a shot at any president in the Washington, D.C. area better be ready for seventy murders waiting on him in the afterlife. Now with that being said, you could however take a shot at him in a place that no one would expect but you'd better have more than one person taking the shot so it confuses everyone around that spot. But I'd say if Obama or McCain was to become president and something that tragic ever happened then it would certainly be looked at a government set up to make the VP (Vice President) to take over the head job without ever saying that out load. Many of us would know better though. Because Lee Harvey Oswald shoots John F. Kennedy, Rosewood shoots Oswald right before he can go and testify in front of the court system and admit the full fledge truth, then when watching the footage of the Kennedy assassination, there's at least three shots from three different directions that are taken. one hits the bodyguard, the other hits kennedy in the throat, and the last one hits him in the head which sadly causes his head to rip apart which gives an almost point blank range shot. So I'd say that this election is very important, yes. Is someone's life possibily in extreme danger, yes. Am I worried about the shot that could be taken, yes, and will I be ready for anything, yes. I may not like the president but doesn't mean I'm not going to give them a chance to make some kind of difference. Too bad you couldn't but both Obama and McCain in office. That would be alright I suppose. But also...I'd like to see Sarah Palin in office...yeah she's a woman but hey....that's what makes it interesting, maybe a woman in office would be too bad. It'd be a nice change of pace, that's for sure.

That reminds me of the Dave Chappell Show when he was the black guy who was blind, and didn’t know he was black and he was a white supremacist yelling “white power at the rallies.

He was the grand wizard and deiced to take off his hat to show his fellow KKK members his face. Theywere all shcoekd he was black.

It was Priceless.

Dave Chappell is a Genius!!!!

I actually just watched that lastnight, the guy's head explodes in the back of the room when he sees him, it truely is priceless! So funny, I just had to post to agree with you that Dave Chappelle is a comedic genious. I wish he never stopped.

As for the OP, I think there's a possibility it could happen, but I'm not expecting it. I know there are still plenty of racist people around in all parts of the country. Hell, my ex-gf was pretty racist and it really put a stint in our relationship, but explained how irrational she was lol.

Hopefully there aren't many out there angry enough to try and assassinate this guy if he does become president. That would be very disappointing.

Speaking of the "race card" .... I have a friend who told me that their 87 year old grandmother has never voted but is going to this year just to because Obama is running ... I think a lot of "older" Americans feel this way ... especially here in the south. (I can say that because I am a Southerner and proud of it :tu: )

which by the way, for anyone that really is worried about a shot happening for anyone of the candidates, then there's no need to worry due to the fact that A) in order to make a shoot on one of the two, you need to make some over 1700 yard plus. B) The windage and elevation of that type of shot is damn near impossible (although it CAN BE DONE) but it's a rare shot. C) The drop of any kind of round would be dragstic and depending on what type of caliber bullet you're firing off, then the bullet will be lucky to ever reach that far. However with something like a .308, 7MM Magnum, or .50 BMG, the shot is possible but also nothing shorter than a 26 inch to 32 inch barrel would be able to give the bullet enough twist (spiral) to the round to make it cut the wind just enough to make it. D) If you fire a round cold bore then there's definitely no chance of making it that far. Now if you have more than one shooter then you could make the shot seem almost evasive and make people look in all directions for the shooter. Which gives everyone enough time to get away and one to stay behind in order to get set up and caught. But overall, I'd say keep your eyes open, your head up, as well as your guard, and get out there and vote for who you think is the best man/woman, for the job to be our nation's/state's leaders.

SEE YA'LL NOVEMBER 4, 2008!

Cities should have been burned when it was announced that he would survive. The fact that nothing happened is proof that the US will abide criminals and murderers so long as they work in politics and don't get mixed up in sex scandals.

Cities should have been burned when it was announced that he would survive. The fact that nothing happened is proof that the US will abide criminals and murderers so long as they work in politics and don't get mixed up in sex scandals.

And what exactly made Reagan a criminal? Can you point to a law he broke? Not saying he didn't, but if you're going to make an accusation, back it up.

And what exactly made Reagan a criminal? Can you point to a law he broke? Not saying he didn't, but if you're going to make an accusation, back it up.

There is blood on his hands from all the proxy wars against soviet russia(which was collapsing anyway) and all the innocent people killed. That'd be the don't victimize third world nations law.

Jesus Christ you will use anything to bash Obama with won't you?

Nope, it's a fact. Now explain why if same thing happen to Obama some fear cities will burn?

There is blood on his hands from all the proxy wars against soviet russia(which was collapsing anyway) and all the innocent people killed. That'd be the don't victimize third world nations law.

That would be true of nearly every leader of every super power. So what sets Reagan apart from any other super power ruler?

A good display of what the conservatives are up against.

What have folks like yourself who wished Reagan's death have done for the country compare to him who was elected TWICE on a landslide by the American people.