Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey's Real Thoughts About Caylee?

Golden Hawk

GLOBE magazine's OCT13,2008 issue was really gone in 60 seconds around here. I don't buy these rags, but with the headline "Caylee Mom Confesses!" I had to look.

The story inside made me more ill and enraged than before. Casy Anthony needs to be served the death sentance, for get life without parole, this loathsome piece of septic tank residue does not need to keep living! (May God forgive my thoughts, but in this case I cannot remain silent).

According to police files listed in the GLOBE article that were made partially public:

- Casey often told her 25 year old brother Lee that having Caylee was "A mistake" and that she was an unfit mother;

- Casey sent an instant computer message complaining to her ex-lover Ricardo Morales that her life "sucked" because Caylee kept her from doing what she wanted;

After Caylee vanished Casey admitted to Lee that she was a "spiteful b***h" use to getting her way.

Caylee had a favorite doll that she carried everywhere with her, in fact she refused to let the doll out of her sight. The doll was found in the Pontiac Firebird that Casey used and abandoned outside an Orlando, Florida Check cashing store about the time the little girl disappeared. A friend of Casey's, Brittany Scheiber, stated that "Caylee took that baby doll everywhere she went" and would not have given the doll up without a fight.

Another friend of Casey's, Kristina Chester believes Casey murdered Caylee and fed her to alligators "because she was jealous of her mom's influence" over Caylee. Cindy Anthony had started having Caylee call her "mom".

Anthony Rusciano, a deputy sheriff, "who was fired for concealing his affair with Casey", admitted sharing instant computer messages with Casey including Casey's comments about "leaving the little snot head". Casey also complained about having difficulty finding anyone who would watch the little girl, she also groused saying that "spending time with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12 hour event."

Friends also have stated that Casey was smoking more and more marijuana and even had laced brownies and cookies with the weed, eating multiple batches in a single sitting.

Amy Huizenga, another party friend of Casey's, said that Casey "had stolen two gas cans" and was asking about how much gasoline each one held, possibly confirming a theory that Caylee's remains were burned.

George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, had stated that shortly after Caylee disappeared he had wanted to get something out of Casey's car but was stopped by his wife and Casey. Both women told him not to bother with the item, when he insisted, Casey volunteered to get the item for him. The item, as yet unknown, was apparently in the trunk of Casey's car. Another odd event centers around Caylee's playhouse which was in her grandparents backyard. Caylee had set up a regular household scene there, according to George. She had a stove, fridg, telephone and a chair she would set outside when the weather was nice having parties with her dolls. Oddly the toys from the little house were moved temporarily from the doll house into the garage about the time Caylee disappeared. The toys were returned, according to a neighbor three to four days after the little girl vanished.

Excerpts are from the GLOBE magazine; October 13, 2008 issue. Storyline by BOB BURNS & SHARON WARD

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• ASOP

• Bez

This is such a strange case to me. I don't know who to trust or believe in the whole story! I do know this, however, and that's if that were my child, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would or could stop me from going to the police in the BEGINNING of my child's disapearance! I'm having trouble understanding what Casey Anthony could have possibly been afraid of, what kept her from going to seek help in the searching and the recovering of her daughter.

I'm so trying to not pass judgement on Casey Anthony. But, it's difficult.

Mom of Missing Girl Indicted for Murder: By MARK WANGRIN, AP

ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 14) - The mother of a missing 3-year-old girl was arrested Tuesday and charged with killing her daughter, even though the child's body has not been found during an exhaustive four-month search.

What Happened to Caylee? A Florida grand jury returned an indictment Tuesday charging the mother of missing tot Caylee Anthony with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said Casey Anthony, who was already a suspect in the case, was arrested. Caylee's body has not been found.

A grand jury indicted Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, State Attorney Lawson Lamar said. The mother is being held without bond.

If convicted of first-degree murder she could face the death penalty or life in prison. Prosecutors said no decision has been made on whether the death penalty will be sought.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said investigators' satisfaction that the indictment had been issued was tempered by what it concludes about the girl's fate.

"Speaking as a father, a day doesn't pass where I wish the evidence that we have gathered didn't add up to the painfully obvious," he said. "Sadly, I cannot change the facts surrounding the investigation."

He said investigators would continue doing "everything in our power to find little Caylee."

A few hours before the sealed indictment was issued Tuesday, the 22-year-old Anthony stood silently, sometimes crying, as her attorney told reporters she is innocent.

"Casey is going through a nightmare," Jose Baez said. "I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now, I understand. That explains it."

After the indictment was announced, Baez' spokesman Todd Black said Lamar was rushing the case to the grand jury as a ploy to get re-elected.

Casey Anthony's father, George, testified Tuesday behind closed doors to the 19-member grand jury along with a detective, a cadaver dog handler and an FBI agent.

For part of the grand jury hearing, the external audio system of the courtroom was left on, feeding into media trucks outside. Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. warned members of the media that they could be charged with criminal contempt if they made public what was said since grand jury proceedings are secret. Perry said he didn't know what may have been heard.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Casey Anthony told authorities that she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in June, and that the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared.

Investigators immediately started poking holes in her story. The apartment where Casey Anthony said she had left her daughter had been vacant for months, they said. They said she also lied when she told them she had been working at an area theme park as an event planner.

Investigators also accused her of stealing checks from a friend and cashing them. She was charged with felony child neglect and making false statements along with forgery and theft. She was released on $500,000 bail and confined to her parents' home.

- Casey often told her 25 year old brother Lee that having Caylee was "A mistake" and that she was an unfit mother;

- Casey sent an instant computer message complaining to her ex-lover Ricardo Morales that her life "sucked" because Caylee kept her from doing what she wanted;

After Caylee vanished Casey admitted to Lee that she was a "spiteful b***h" use to getting her way.

Just a few thoughts... I have a daughter who I've seen for all of about 4 hours of her life. She's almost 3. There have been a few times that I have said that having her was a mistake. Not because I regret bringing her into the world, but because we were way too quick to have her (yes, we were trying). 5 months into the pregnancy the mother left me. Notice how bad that one single sentence sounds. "There have been a few times that I have said that having her was a mistake."

I have many friends, good every one of them, who have had children at a young age and have at some point said that it sucks having a kid because they want to go out and party just like the rest of their friends they've grown up with, but can't because the have a child to take care of.

And my daughter's mother has also admitted to being a spoiled b@#$% who is used to getting her way. My daughter's still alive and I don't have the slightest bit of worry that I'll never see her again due to her mom killing her.

Despite all of this, I love my daughter with a passion. If someone were to take her, I would not be a blubbering mess. In fact I would be very calm, because I'm a very rational thinker, and the only way to think about a solution to anything is to remain calm. As soon as I found out who took her, I would probably lose all calm then and kill that person. But until my daughter was found, I would be as calm as I can possibly be.

I'm not saying that I completely believe that Casey Anthony is innocent, I just try to keep an open mind about anything and everything.

-C

Just a few thoughts... I have a daughter who I've seen for all of about 4 hours of her life. She's almost 3. There have been a few times that I have said that having her was a mistake. Not because I regret bringing her into the world, but because we were way too quick to have her (yes, we were trying). 5 months into the pregnancy the mother left me. Notice how bad that one single sentence sounds. "There have been a few times that I have said that having her was a mistake."

I have many friends, good every one of them, who have had children at a young age and have at some point said that it sucks having a kid because they want to go out and party just like the rest of their friends they've grown up with, but can't because the have a child to take care of.

And my daughter's mother has also admitted to being a spoiled b@#$% who is used to getting her way. My daughter's still alive and I don't have the slightest bit of worry that I'll never see her again due to her mom killing her.

Despite all of this, I love my daughter with a passion. If someone were to take her, I would not be a blubbering mess. In fact I would be very calm, because I'm a very rational thinker, and the only way to think about a solution to anything is to remain calm. As soon as I found out who took her, I would probably lose all calm then and kill that person. But until my daughter was found, I would be as calm as I can possibly be.

I'm not saying that I completely believe that Casey Anthony is innocent, I just try to keep an open mind about anything and everything.

-C

Being a parent of a formerly kidnapped child, you can't say how you'd react unless it, God forbid, happens to you. I use to be the rational thinker out of all of my friends and family too, until someone kidnapped my child. I didn't see him for ten years. We only recently reconnected. Whether it's a stranger abduction, or another parent abductiing your child, the result is the same. I almost died. I had a stroke. I lost everything trying to find my son. Now I'm on state disability because I can't function normally anymore, I'm Bi-Polar, I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder and I'm agoura phobic. The nightmares are horrendous when your child is missing. The guilt. The worry. It never ever ends. Not that I'd rather have it this way, but my son's death would have been a lot easier for me to handle than his kidnapping! At least I would have had an "end", so to speak to the event. This kidnapping dragged on for YEARS! And so did everything that went along with it. I still don't know if this world is a safe enough place for me to even step out the front door into. Losing a child tears a hole in you. I don't know how Casey Anthony has held up throughout this whole ordeal, and that's another thing I find very strange about this case. I'd be hysterical.

I had my daughter at a young age, 18, and unplanned. I have NEVER in my life said she was a mistake.

Casey Anthony makes me sick.

If she didn't want her she should have put her up for adoption.

Edited by DeAnna

I had my daughter at a young age, 18, and unplanned. I have NEVER in my life said she was a mistake.

Casey Anthony makes me sick.

If she didn't want her she should have put her up for adoption.

Casey DID want to put her up for adoption, but cindy convinced her not to.

read all about it

Then maybe Cindy should have taken her.

Wow. I don't know how you can think that when you see how much of a piece of work Casey is. I think Casey and her brother should have been removed from Cindy and Georges home. perhaps she wouldn't be a monster and this hole caylee situation would never have happened.

Hi,

I just had to chime in on this one. I have been following this case almost obsessively since Cindy called 911. I am surprised but everything the GLOBE said is true. All of that information was included within 600 pages of evidence that was released by LE last month. You can google

"Casey Anthony" and find it easily.

Alot of people wonder how a mother could do this, or how a mother could lie or show no emotion. Casey is a sociopath and even her own mother Cindy admitted it. Her brain is actually literally different from the normal citizen's brain so she would NEVER do ANYTHING just like any normal person would.

I believe Caylee is dead and pray they find her remains so that she can be laid to rest soon. My heart is with those Grandparents who have lost not only their Grandaughter but their daughter as well.

Wow. I don't know how you can think that when you see how much of a piece of work Casey is. I think Casey and her brother should have been removed from Cindy and Georges home. perhaps she wouldn't be a monster and this hole caylee situation would never have happened.

I don't know if that matters. A lot of sociopaths come from the nicest families.

Then maybe Cindy should have taken her.

Cindy tried to take Caylee, then Casey took Caylee and killed her to get back at Cindy.

-C

More power to you then Crovus. I'd be going crazy looking for her until id find her. Casey is a murderer no doubt. How anyone waits a whole month to finally report their child missing is beyond me....sorry but there's no excuse.

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

if she was such an unfit mother,then why in the hell did'nt she just go to her parents and tell them she was?

i'm sure her parents would have raised that child or at least found her a good home where people would have.

did she have to kill her?i wish i could have 10 minutes alone with her,and i promise pain would look like romper room when i got finished with her!!!!

wait till he gets in the general population of the florida state prison system.

I think I should bring up a few points in 2002 the media's target for the year was child abduction

It seems to be the same theme this year, especially with a movie coming out...funny

Be careful of how you portray the world around the media, even though these cases exist, there are a lot less of these types than people think...of death that is. However it is very common to find that abuse/death related issues amoung family is committed usually by a family member or 'non stranger' a neighbor or close friend. (even in canibalism cases)

Any child the age of five is x amount of times more likely to be abused/killed by their own parents, than if over the age of five...just to give some broad knowledge

I just don't know how anybody can abuse and disrespect the honor of being a parent like this stupid fool has.there are millions of folks,who want desperatley to love and raise a child,and for somebody like this heathen girl to have that honor,and abuse it like this is insane to me.i think she should be executed by cutting her a few times,and thrown alive in a crocodile pit.she'd get what she deserves then.

I just don't know how anybody can abuse and disrespect the honor of being a parent like this stupid fool has.there are millions of folks,who want desperatley to love and raise a child,and for somebody like this heathen girl to have that honor,and abuse it like this is insane to me.

Unfortunately, there are millions of crimes commited against children by adults/parents all around the world on a daily basis. Simply because this case has gotten national attention doesn't make it the worst by any means. There are a lot of parents out there that are unfit and shouldn't have children.

I think she should be executed by cutting her a few times,and thrown alive in a crocodile pit.she'd get what she deserves then.

And what good would that do? Shall we stone her first too so we can all feel better about ourselves? Would justice be served if we put her through hell first before killing her? It's nonsense. Talk like that is part of the problem that leads to such awful things being done in this world to begin with. All of it's ugly - there is no justification for it. It only adds to the problems.

It only adds to the problems.

I completely disagree.

The murdering psychos have nothing to fear.

"So what, I killed my daughter because I did not want her."

She will go to jail and be in solitary confinement. Watching TV and having three hots and a cot.

We, unfortunately, live in a society where we are just as concerned about the predator as we are about the victims.

She needs help?

She needs therapy?

She needs medication?

IMO, She needs the crap knocked out of her.

Lets set a standard that preying on our young, elderly and defenseless is unacceptable.

We need to make people afraid to commit crimes again.

• 1 month later...
I completely disagree.

The murdering psychos have nothing to fear.

"So what, I killed my daughter because I did not want her."

She will go to jail and be in solitary confinement. Watching TV and having three hots and a cot.

We, unfortunately, live in a society where we are just as concerned about the predator as we are about the victims.

She needs help?

She needs therapy?

She needs medication?

IMO, She needs the crap knocked out of her.

Lets set a standard that preying on our young, elderly and defenseless is unacceptable.

We need to make people afraid to commit crimes again.

I have two things to say about this post. One, if a person is truly psycho they could not fear, so this toturing them would be worthless. Two, if some insignificant person like Casey Anthony could change who we are as people, that is just too sad to contemplate.

I have two things to say about this post. One, if a person is truly psycho they could not fear, so this toturing them would be worthless. Two, if some insignificant person like Casey Anthony could change who we are as people, that is just too sad to contemplate.

I am looking in my post for my statement that torture was acceptable? I can not find it, FurtherBB.

Lets think about truly psycho, since you have chosen to use such a proper medical term:

So, a person is completely disfunctional and has no chance at rehilabation? Fine.

Then do not let these individuals back into our society to kill again.

Is Casey a "true psycho"? No, in my opinion she is a spoiled little brat who decided she did not want to be a mother anymore

and because of the leiniency that our would gives people like this, she may have been more compelled to do what was easy

for her, just get rid of the body and go party.

Now, if she knew that if she was caught and found guilty that it would mean immediate corporal punishment (Corporal punishment)

Would she or any other of these lazy, uncaring, self driven scum be more inclinded to commit these atrocities?

I do not think so.

We are so dang concerned about rehabilitating these people that we have lost sight of what is truely important:

Prevention and protection.

I truely believe in the old saying, "An eye for an eye."

If you don't like the punishment, don't commit the crime.

When did we become a society of wussies?

*Gets off of his soapbox, them bleeding hearts are killing me!* :hmm:

-JMO-

taxpayersill have to pay for her lifetime of health and medical issues when she goes to il,not to mention all the extra money for keeping her isolted from the other prisoners.

she makes me sick to even thin kof.why don't we deport her to iran?i'm sure they'd make life easy on her!

I use to live in Florida and i have wondered why no one has said anything about the alligators sense she was seen near a swamp, It's really sad but if she let them eat that baby they are never going to find the body unless the alligator is killed and thats no likely....THis women needs to live everyday behind bars cause not being able to do what she wants is worse for her then death.....

I will never understand how a Mother can kill their own child..... :angry: