Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey's Real Thoughts About Caylee?

Golden Hawk

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• ASOP

• Bez

Poor little Caylee. Every time I see the video of her and her Great Grandfather, I cry, because that was the last day of her little life. Im so sad, but at the same time comforted that Caylee can finally get a respectful burial, and she deserves it..JN :cry:

God Bless America. watch her get minimal time and parolled eventually.

No way, I believe "now" the death penalty will be back on the table. This was premeditated, due to her searches online etc..JN

I don't know why I'm still hoping NOW Casey will admit something, just to end this drawn out painful procedure for her other family members, even though I think her Mom's (Cindy) a b!t@h and they're all delusional idiots who have done nothing but fawn over and coddle Casey enabling her to continue this garbage instead of kicking her a$$ until she talked! You can say 'they don't want to lose their daughter as well as their granddaughter...' I wouldn't WANT my daughter anywhere near me EVER if she killed my grandbaby!

of course, Baez won't let the C*** talk so they can dream up some vomit worthy defense about an 'accident' or 'single-promiscuous mom stress'. He disgusts me almost as much as Casey does. Screw her 'rights', I'd make Casey sit in on the autopsy then chain her up out in that field/wooded area where they found Caylee (I'm assuming it's her, but I'm not holding my breath, stranger things have happened...) in a plastic bag and duct taped.

Does anyone remember if it was proven they found duct tape and garbage bags early on in this case, like the same time Casey borrowed the shovel? I thought I remembered it being reported that she'd either taken (from her parents) or purchased both of those items. I'm looking through old articles, but it is tedious!

Her Mother should have let Casey give that baby up for adoption. She would be alive, safe and warm right now.

Somebody put Casey on a poster for birth control!

Edited by BlondiGeist

I'm thinking the prosecutors will put the death-penalty back on the table to barter for Casey's full disclosure/details. Maybe.

Maybe their just tired of her like most of us are and want her fried asap.

I think there were black plastic bags found in her trunk, which is what the remains were found in.

What's really troubling is that this baby was probably tortured before dying. If she was chloroformed or drugged before Casey broke her neck (or what ever method she used), she wouldn't have needed to keep her quiet by taping her mouth shut.

No way, I believe "now" the death penalty will be back on the table. This was premeditated, due to her searches online etc..JN

well yeah it was premeditated. I could have told you that when this all started. There's just a certain look in her eye. I'm sure due to the legal system she will not be sentenced to death though.

Police in Orlando, Florida today have found a Plastic Bag behind a home a half mile from the Home of Casey Anthony but lab work needs to be done yet to identify the Remains of the Small Child, After Casey Anthony was told about the discovery of the remains today she was placed under Physiological evaluation.

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

I heard a report saying she was 'given a sedative' after she was told about the find.

Yeah, I'd need a sedative too if I was BUSTED! Remember when ppl were asking her in those early jail calls where she thought Caylee was and she would say 'I feel she's close'...

Edited by BlondiGeist

I heard a report saying she was 'given a sedative' after she was told about the find.

Yeah, I'd need a sedative too if I was BUSTED! Remember when ppl were asking her in those early jail calls where she thought Caylee was and she would say 'I feel she's close'...

No because truthfully it has been too sad of a Story for me to follow, I just can’t even believe somebody could harm of kill their Baby, it’s just too sad, so very tragically sad…

Pavot B)

I remember when George went to pick up Casey's car and had one of the tow guys check out the trunk with him. There was a bag in there with a pizza box, no pizza in it, so the tow guy threw it over the fence. Thank God the cops nabbed it a month or more later, and that also contained decomp. That bag was linked to Tony's apartment, so I am sure they will have to check his place again as well. She was UPSET WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..It was reported that Cindy and George showed no emotion while getting off the plane, not even a concern, and they were called in CA to tell them they found a body. Will this EVER sink in to Cindy?? WTH? JN

If the remains are of this precious child, and I'm quite sure they will be as no other little ones have been reported missing, then there will be alot of tears from those following this very sad story. I'm past the fact of reading about this horrible family and only hope that finding her before Christmas and having a proper burial will put her on the top of the list for heaven's special angels... :wub:

I though it was said that there would be no death penalty for Casey maybe im wrong. I am so with BlondiGeist if I even thought my daughter killed my grandchild not only would I not want her near me in fact keep her away from me for her safty. I hate this evil bit*! She is soooo full of herself and her parents shame upon their lives for they are JUST as guiltily as the spawn bit!* daughter! :angry: I do hope this is the body of Caylee so her little body can be put to rest. So sad. :cry:

"Remains found near Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home appear to resemble the toddler, attorneys told a judge today"

"Remains found near Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home appear to resemble the toddler, attorneys told a judge today"

When things like this happen, I actually stop and think what the child could have become had he/she not been killed. It's a real heartbreaker.

How many more Caylee's (other children) are out there that we dont even know about? And those who do know can care less......................Why.................? :cry:

How many more Caylee's (other children) are out there that we dont even know about? And those who do know can care less......................Why.................? :cry:

I agree. Thats why everyone who cared about this case should be checking the missing children sites for children in or possibly in their areas.

Last night the Anthony home was completely crime scene taped off (back yard & all).

I just found this also:

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary says a medical examiner found evidence among the remains link them to the missing girl's home, but officials would not immediately give further information.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081212/ap_on_...ng_florida_girl

I think it's disgusting Cindy and hen-pecked/whipped George have been off doing interviews about all these 'other sightings' and defending their ***t of a daughter (I never use that specific word unless it is warranted...you can figure it out) they're on Larry King tonight. WTF? And it's being promoted as 'they discuss the body just found'.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

How sick are these people? I'm not particularly impressed with anyone who would indulge them and put them on TV again to ramble on with their BS.

Here's this new article:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee...hony/index.html

"No clothes were found with the remains..." That, to me, seems even more evil and heartbreaking than the baby being tossed in a swamped area in a garbage bag.

One can only hope a jailer will 'accidentally' leave Casey's 'protective cell' open for the general pop to 'stumble upon'.

This one is disturbing to read:

Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child’s mouth when crews found the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Edit: deleted other info/link this is the original and a bit extended article.

Edit2: found this, signed it. Dunno if these things are legally accepted?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/death-pen...y-marie-anthony

Edited by BlondiGeist

OMG this is so sad. How does someone do this to a child. You think to much like me BlondiGeist.......I can only hope also that someones cell door is not quit locked. Yea I always check the missing and exployted children site........two two many. :( And how many arn't on there. :no: