Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey's Real Thoughts About Caylee?

Golden Hawk

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• ASOP

• Bez

I can't help but wonder what George & Cindy think of Casey's smiling & smirking in the Courtroom. This is sending a very clear message that she is certainly not mourning the loss of her daughter, Caylee.

You should see video of her last trip to court then. She was grinning away at one point, that ridiculous clown grin she has. I wouldn't even be able to breathe right if I were in her position, let alone sashay around a courtroom, toss my head around & smile & giggle at people then sit stone faced like someone just whacked me in the back of the head with a 2x4.

That woman is a monster.

I heard a radio show host (Clyde Lewis/Ground Zero) say something years ago that fit this situation, it was something like; our children shouldn't bother being scared of the boogyman, mysterious aliens, ghouls, ghosts, demons & shadow monsters, they and us have real monsters to worry about walking and talking and living amongst us. Not his exact words but the gist of the statement.

Do you have a link? I searched YouTube for awhile but couldn't find anything of her inside a courtroom.

I also wonder what all her hand rubbing and fidgeting/touching herself means.

It's most commonly suggesting nervousness and insecurity.

I've been reading this topic and while it's very far from me(I'm from Europe), the mere idea that a mother would be able to do such a thing is shocking. I know the person is innocent til proven guilty and I truly hope justice is served in this case but with an innocent, precious darling little girl as a victim to a horrendous crime, people's hearts bleed easily. That's probably one of the reasons many people are yelling "witch! die!" before the trial is over, it's an emotional response to something like that.

Ise

http://www.wftv.com/video/18602400/index.html

Main page: (Casey Anthony stuff)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18601688/detail.html#-

I also wonder what all her hand rubbing and fidgeting/touching herself means.

Thank's, BlondiGiest.

Man, maybe she didn't kill her child. Or is perhap's on drug's, because I don't know of anybody that could kill their child and act as ignorant and non-caring as her as if it's all the same 'ol, same 'ol. Must be drug's if anything, though maybe people don't over-exaggerate when they say that people really can appear to be heartless...

I was wondering if a body language expert had looked at the videos. Here is her take on the last one.
Momlogic asked body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass for insight into what was really going on in Casey and Cindy Anthony's minds during this early visit. Dr. Glass' first impression was immediate. "Her body language is far too casual -- as is of course the laughter -- and shows no indication of being distraught." All of Casey's behavior, says Dr. Glass, is incongruous with the situation.
Here are some other clues into Casey's mindset:

• <LI itxtvisited="1">In the beginning of the discussion, she fusses with her hair. This is consistent with her narcissistic tendencies.

<LI itxtvisited="1">When Cindy asks her if "Zanni acted alone," Casey pauses and raises her eyebrow, which indicates she is trying to fabricate a possible lie.

<LI itxtvisited="1">Cindy brings up Charlotte and other locations as possible places to find Caylee. Casey shakes her head NO several times, while simultaneously agreeing they are viable locations to find Caylee.
  • Casey looks down consistently while she speaks -- the only time she truly looks directly in the camera is when her mother tells her to, so she can see her eyes.

Dr. Glass' analysis of Cindy is that her behavior is consistent with someone who is withholding information. "I believe," says Dr. Glass, "Cindy knows something about where Caylee is." Speaking in a monotone, emotionless voice and what Dr. Glass refers to as a "mask-like facial expression," Cindy flip-flops back and forth between a caring mom to an interrogator.

• <LI itxtvisited="1">Cindy stumbles on the name "Caylee" when she asks Casey what message she'd like to send to her daughter. This indicates to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows Caylee isn't alive anymore.

<LI itxtvisited="1">When George casually says "Hi gorgeous," to Casey, Cindy immediately puts her head on her husband's shoulder. This, says Dr. Glass, "indicates the family dysfunction. As soon as the father compliments the daughter, Cindy becomes jealous."
  • Casey says she doesn't want the Sheriff's Office to assist in the investigation -- asking that her brother Lee be in charge. Cindy reacts by touching her face, biting her lip and scratching her neck -- all indications to Dr. Glass that Cindy knows her daughter is lying, but is trying to hold back her true thoughts.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/casey_anth..._visitation.php Edited by sandee

• 2 weeks later...
One of the most disturbing things that was released Wednesday was a page from Casey's diary dated June 21 (read journal entry), five days after Caylee disappeared, where she wrote, "This is the happiest I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow."

Casey also wrote that she had "no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgment and knew that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see."

Investigators found a canvas "Whitney" laundry bag in the Anthonys' home. That is exactly the same as the laundry bag Caylee's remains were found with. They also found the backing for a heart-shaped sticker in the Anthony home with the sticker removed. It could be the sticker they found at the scene that they say appeared to have been intentionally stuck to the duct tape around Caylee's mouth.

Investigators are comparing the duct tape found with Caylee to duct tape on the Anthonys' gas cans, the ones that Casey had stolen in late June after Caylee disappeared.

When investigators collected the evidence from the house after Caylee's remains were found, they said in the documents that Cindy Anthony told them a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing from Caylee's bed; Caylee's remains were found with a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

It is so unimaginable that a mother could or would do such a horrible thing to her own child! For what ? To party and make sure Cindy did not get the baby?

What is our world coming to, is there any cases such as this say 20 years ago?

I can't begin to understand what casey was thinking and I ask myself , do I really want to know?

What is our world coming to, is there any cases such as this say 20 years ago?

Parents have murdered children throughout recorded history and probably well before. In sections of Asia, if the first-born child was a girl the infant was simply set outside for the elements, including animal predators. In Ukraine in the early 1930s, during the goverment-created starvation of the period, parents murdered and ate their children.

Parents have murdered children throughout recorded history and probably well before. In sections of Asia, if the first-born child was a girl the infant was simply set outside for the elements, including animal predators. In Ukraine in the early 1930s, during the goverment-created starvation of the period, parents murdered and ate their children.

Doesn't China still have baby girls found in dumpsters and things like that? Due to the children limit?

Doesn't China still have baby girls found in dumpsters and things like that? Due to the children limit?

Yes. There's actually a great documentary about kidnapping & selling of boys in China (kinda off the baby girl subject but directly related to the one child policy). Can't for the life of me remember the name...

http://www.hbo.com/docs/docuseries/chinass...dren/index.html

Google is God.

I just can't believe (actually I can) it's going to take a year before this Casey freak even goes to trial.

Anybody read over all the new discovery documents released yet?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime...CLB004341.topic