Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey's Real Thoughts About Caylee?

Golden Hawk

I'm watching NG right now with the (older) jail conversation video's from visits w/ her Parent's & Lee...

Her Parents & Family are and have been doing nothing but enable Casey to continue living in this fantasy land and drag on this lie.

Now, her attorney, I know he's 'doing his job' but my god, that man makes me want to projectile vomit until I drown in it! He too, IMO is doing nothing but enabling her! CAYLEE should be assigned a victims advocate attny and they should have every bit of access to Casey that Baez does and should be able to interrogate the hell out of her!

EVERYONE should be treating Casey like a diseased freak and disgusting evil self centered murderer! Then maybe, just maybe this pathetic excuse for a girl (not Woman) would give up something useful. But not with everyone coddling her and stroking her and walking on glass egg shells!

Let her loose in general population. Let her talk and BS her way out of that.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• ASOP

• Bez

I'm watching NG right now with the (older) jail conversation video's from visits w/ her Parent's & Lee...

Her Parents & Family are and have been doing nothing but enable Casey to continue living in this fantasy land and drag on this lie.

Now, her attorney, I know he's 'doing his job' but my god, that man makes me want to projectile vomit until I drown in it! He too, IMO is doing nothing but enabling her! CAYLEE should be assigned a victims advocate attny and they should have every bit of access to Casey that Baez does and should be able to interrogate the hell out of her!

EVERYONE should be treating Casey like a diseased freak and disgusting evil self centered murderer! Then maybe, just maybe this pathetic excuse for a girl (not Woman) would give up something useful. But not with everyone coddling her and stroking her and walking on glass egg shells!

Let her loose in general population. Let her talk and BS her way out of that.

:wub:

Yep, beautifully said Blondi!

You brought tears to my eyes.............Beautiful just beautiful (just kidding). Man these people make me SICK! You summed it up for me she is playing all those idiots how stupid can they be......no dont anwser that I know the anwser already. She is a evil !*tch she knows just what she doing. :angry:

The whole thing is sick. Not just Casey Anthony, but everyone that allows themselves to get so caught up in the ordeal as if they are somehow personally and emotionally involved in the situation.

Nancy Grace has been eating this up for her ratings. Others want to get on the parents because they are talking to their daughter trying to make sense of the situation and can't begin to fathom the games a situation like this plays with ones mind.

What you may see as them coddling her is what happens to a real family when they have to deal with such a bizarre situation with THEIR daughter, involving THEIR grandchild. Some of you can't even begin to think on the level needed to try and understand what is going on within the family. All your able to view it as is what you see from your own little place in the world as you watch the TV screen in shock over this case.

Grow up is what I say.

I'm watching the jail video visit right now too. they are on WFTV.com.

She's a sociopath.

I'm watching the jail video visit right now too. they are on WFTV.com. She's a sociopath.

She has no idea what the real world is right now. I saw the clip where her mom tells Casey how virtually everyone is looking for her daughter. She tells her Caylee is on the cover of People magazine. Her body language at that point says it all.

She reacts with a sigh and this look of a woman who knows she's guilty, is clinging to her story no matter what, and is at the same time realizing she isn't just going to have to lie to herself, to her family, and lie her way through the court system, but that this whole thing is has become more gigantic than she ever imagined it would be and that the whole country knows her story.

Edited by Left Field

so you think she is guilty now?

I never thought she was innocent. I said I don't believe she should be stoned, or fed to crocadiles, or put through any other display of torture as a means of death or punishment. I also said before that I don't care if she is put to death, and I was surprised to hear they won't be pursuing the death penalty against her. I believe that they should be.

Give her a lethal injection and be done with it though (assuming she was/is found guilty). There's no need for anything more than that.

Edited by Left Field

in the last few days it has came out that the grandmother may be involved more than known before.

there was also a lady who said she saw and talke to the little girl at the airport SINCE she was missing!

who knows what will happen here but it can't be good.

I don't know if the grandmother is involved or not, but I found it odd Casey's brother felt a need to ask his sister if their mom was someone he should consider a person of interest and/or be someone he can trust as it pertains to the case.

Edited by Left Field

The whole thing is sick. Not just Casey Anthony, but everyone that allows themselves to get so caught up in the ordeal as if they are somehow personally and emotionally involved in the situation.

Nancy Grace has been eating this up for her ratings. Others want to get on the parents because they are talking to their daughter trying to make sense of the situation and can't begin to fathom the games a situation like this plays with ones mind.

What you may see as them coddling her is what happens to a real family when they have to deal with such a bizarre situation with THEIR daughter, involving THEIR grandchild. Some of you can't even begin to think on the level needed to try and understand what is going on within the family. All your able to view it as is what you see from your own little place in the world as you watch the TV screen in shock over this case.

Grow up is what I say.

And this is what I say...I'm a grandmother of 8, in a very real family, and if one of my grandchildren was missing and I had the slightest inkling that one of her parents was involved, I sure as hell wouldn't sit back and do nothing, no matter how bizarre the circumstances. It's not a matter of what you see on tv or read in the media, it's a matter of love for this child, and who in their right mind wouldn't do what's right. Coddle my daughter in this situation, no way. Denial in a situation like this, no..So it's not a matter of growing up, it's knowing right from wrong and doing something about it..

Coddle my daughter in this situation, no way. Denial in a situation like this, no. So it's not a matter of growing up, it's knowing right from wrong and doing something about it.

It is denial, it's not about coddling her kid. Say what you will, but you have no idea how you would react as a grandmother in this situation. It plays games with your mind. It would do the same to you were you in the unfathomable position of having your daughter accused of killing your grandaughter.

The growing up comment is in regards to those that allow themselves to get so emotionally caught up in this that they treat the situation as if it's happening to one of their loved ones. They then take it a step further by asking for Casey Anthony to be put through some type of public display of torture.

For as sickening as this case appears to be, there are far too many more like it. The difference here is that Casey Anthony's case is known across the county, if not world wide by now. What makes getting caught up in this crime any more important than getting caught up in the others that take place. The answer is nothing - nothing except for the fact it's been brought to our attention repeatedly now, practically everyday, for something like 3 months I believe to this point.

Edited by Left Field

Im lost.

Left Field thinks shes not innocent, but doesn't want people to take this story personally, as many do. His "grow up" statement was to those who want to publically kill her or torture her.

My response to him is: "Let's kill this ****, but let's be civil" -George Carlin

goalienan mistakingly took Left Field's "grow up" post as a blanket statement covering all those who think she's guilty. I agree with her though, it's a matter of right and wrong, however, there are some people who do NOT know the difference between right and wrong.

That little one is very cute, but not Caylee, I DO believe she is deceased, and obviously the Feds, and Orange County PD..Poor little Caylee and may Casey rot in jail. JN

Breaking news - check the Orlando news stations - a child's body has been found near the Anthony's home.

Breaking news - check the Orlando news stations - a child's body has been found near the Anthony's home.

Post 'em!

Updated: 11 minutes ago

Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

Deputies find possible remains of small child

orlandosentinel.com

Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer

10:59 AM EST, December 11, 2008

Orange County sheriff's deputies are investigating possible remains of a child found this morning in the area of S. Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive.

Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said a utility worker found the child's remains at 9:32 a.m. and called the sheriff's office. The location is less than one-quarter mile from Casey Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive.

An FBI investigator is headed to the scene.

Captain Angelo Nieves of the sheriff's office said forensic detectives are inspecting the remains.

"Right now we cannot confirm the sex of the child," Nieves said.

Check back for updates.

I just hope they find her, and that this isn't a false alarm. With the dysfunctional way her family is acting, maybe none of them will care, but I'm sure a lot of people out there (myself included) just want to find her remains and lay her to rest. She's not a part of all the ugliness with her mother and grandmother. She was just a kid.