Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would love to hear what someone sees around m

dkkjf68

Silver em, well I saw a gold one...maybe that one is special to her. I just got another 'gut' feeling I felt some distance between you and your father.

yeah we dont really get along. and now the distance of 3000 miles actually helps us,lol.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• dkkjf68

• louie

• Hamlyn

I have a question was is breast cancer, and if it was, was it on the right breast and it was on the inner portion of it...if not than I got something to do with the right side of her body, more near the digestive region. Well best of luck, her medical bills are at least 3x more than that...70 something popped in my mind just at first

She has pancreatitis and actually had to have 3/4 of her pancreas removed. I don't know what side of the body it is on. She went in the hospital on March 8 and just got out last Friday. The alst bill from the hospital they received was over $700,000.00!!!!!!!!!! Tha's probably 1/3 of what they owe. She is only 49 years old, so it is really hard to watch her like this. She's just a great person so anyone reading this thread PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR AUNTIE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has pancreatitis and actually had to have 3/4 of her pancreas removed. I don't know what side of the body it is on. She went in the hospital on March 8 and just got out last Friday. The alst bill from the hospital they received was over $700,000.00!!!!!!!!!! Tha's probably 1/3 of what they owe. She is only 49 years old, so it is really hard to watch her like this. She's just a great person so anyone reading this thread PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR AUNTIE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in 'prayers' pray to a god and everyhing is hunky dorey...though I believe in a form of prayer. I am not saying boo god, but rather learn how to focus positive energy to send someone instead of just hoping it works...basing it partially on faith, but being able to target it and send help is what is important for quick and usually stronger aid. But yes I will try to send positive energy to her and focus it on the digestive area that is suffering as well as other spots. Please PM me the hospital she is in, what state, city, any type of description u can give me would be great

Well, I was planning a very large event for the past 3 months. A benefit for my aunt Sue who is very ill. I'm sure it's her who is wondering where the heck I've been since we had the fundraiser for her. I might add it was a complete success and we raised nearly $25,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't come close to her medical bills, but it will help with everyday living. I totally understand your message and will give her a call. It's been about 1 1/2 weeks since we spoke. Thanks for the message! Do you see anything else?

I'm gonna try. :)

I get the impression of genuine mirth and laughter around you. You are not somber or morose even in this situation. I see you and your aunt laughing together a lot. There's something sly or irreverent about it, but not in a bad way. You two enjoy the game of poking fun at things that are asking for it.

This helps your aunt a lot.

Several times, I've got cats around you. Like they're important, not just something you have like furniture. (I assumed this imagery came from me and was about me at first, but it's happened more than once, so there it is.)

OK, I'm seeing an accident while playing when you were very young, like 4-6. Like falling off a trike or a bike, something to do with that. (One of my many exes was trying to stand on a ball when she was that age, and she fell off, fracturing at least one vertebra. That's what went into my head, so I relate it to you.)

I think you were an exuberant kid, not the shy, wallflower, invisible, stay inside and read all day kinda kid. I don't think you were plagued by self-doubt to say the least. Like the kind of little girl who might just tell a boy he's your boyfriend now. (I don't mean when you were a teenager or dating. More like the way kids play.)

There's a box that an older female relative or similar figure handed down to you. It's special, it contains something special, or you open it and smile for some reason. I get like a ceramic lid on it, something decorative, old fashioned but not rough or rustic. This is a connection to someone and a past time that you had with her and all the associated people.

Lastly, I got a flash of a passenger in business clothes getting into a car in the rain. Was this a part of your day today? If not, then maybe tomorrow.

This is the sort of thing that either validates the impressions I'm getting, or else it's a big old nothing. :)

Either way, please let me know how it all grabs you. This process fascinates me.

Very good Hamlyn! ;) I am a pretty giggly person and have a very giggly family. We are always playing pranks and trying to pull one over on each other. It's just what we do and we all love it! My aunt and I have a very special friendship and I can understand her when alot of people don't.

I have one of my cats--Barry--sitting in front of my keyboard as we speak. I love them all and they all love me! (I have 3 now as I recently had to put a sick little kitty down--rest her fluffly soul :( )

The first week of my second grade year I was racing my only classmate (I am one of the few left in the world who had the priviledge of going to a one room school house in the middle of nowhere! :wacko: ) to the front door and slid right through the door and pulled out my arm on a piece of glass. It went right between my main two arteries on my and I nearly died! The Dr.'s said it was a miracle that I sliced it that way--one millimeter over either way and I would've been an Angel right now! Lot's of people (who don't me very well) think I may have tried to take my own life with the huge scar on my arm. I had over 31 stictches and they didn't do a very good job of stitching it up. Like a cat though, I have 9 lives and I've already used up about 6 of them! :lol:

When my best friend got married, she gave me a beautiful jewlery box that I love and think of her everytime I open it.

It rained all week last week and everytime we went to lunch, we got wet! Including the day you wrote this! I don't wear business attire, but my hubby does. We recently opened our own finacial firm and he is doing very well. I'm just the decorator and event planner for the business. I am a hair dresser and work out of my home doing the finest hairstyles in the Midwest! (including my own--I don't trust anyone with scissors by my head :lol: )

I think it was a very good reading Hamlyn! Thanks a bunch. If you get anything else, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! Stay cool! B)

Wow, thanks for the feedback. :tu:

I was a hair off on a few things, but I'm surprised how accurate this was.

The interesting thing to me, especially for others who might want to try it, is that I see at least half the information in pictures that are directly from my own memory or experience.

My tendency is to dismiss those things as "coming from me." So I see a picture of my ex as a kid falling off the ball and breaking her back, and I tend to think, "oh, that's just my memory, try harder." Same with the cats. I'm a cat person. So of course I close my eyes and concentrate and see cats.

This time, I tried assuming that I get those images because they're relevant to your situation, and it seemed to work.

Several images, however, came to me as if from outside myself, like images on a screen. So it's a mix of my own personal symbols and some more generic things.

I hope that's helpful to others who are trying this. :D

Anyway, I got the sense that this reading had the purpose of demonstrating to both of us that consciousness is connected, and the information is there if we look for it. Every time I try something like this, I get meaningful results that seem to me to be unexplained by chance. And I know that the same thing has been demonstrated again and again by others, even in controlled experiments. And yet, I harbor a great deal of doubt. I lack confidence in "the psychic thing," especially the proposition that I can do it. I want to qualify and disclaim all the info I get and report to you.

Know what I mean?

Where the information comes from, I'm not sure. Assuming that it has an outside source, and I'm not just dreaming it up (see the qualifier there?), one option is to think that I read it straight off some sort of aetherial "record."

Or perhaps we communicate directly on a subconscious level. Like an astral interview.

But I prepare for the reading partly by asking any spirits that are close to you, and who want to be helpful, to show me whatever they want to show me. So in my mind, I start out with the idea that there is a spiritual go-between who gives me information, if I can manage to be receptive to it.

While telling you what I see, I keep wanting to say "I'm being shown such-and-such." That is how it seems to me.

In a word, it seems like a mediumistic process to me. But I don't know for sure if it really is.

I wonder if you or anyone reading this has any thoughts on any of it.

Lastly, I usually think of this confirmation/demonstration process as setting the stage for something more substantial or relevant. Do you still feel a spiritual kind of question or issue hanging in the air for you? If so, I'll "read" some more. :D

Go for it! Read away. hahaha I have many guides and Angels around me so they probably fed you all the information about me. Can you get any of their names by chance? I know who they are by name, let's see if they can tell you...........................

The name "Susan" came across very strong to me. Feels as though that's your name, actually, or someone very close, like mom or sister. Wouldn't it be weird if I got that on the first try? I don't have very high expectations on that one.

I get an "Ma-" or "Mi-" name, like Max or Mark or Michael (obvious angel name). It's a male figure.

Also Donna or Donald.

Curtis. This certainly doesn't sound like an angel or spirit guide name to me. Oh well!

A "B" name, possibly "Br-." It is like Brennan or Bienville. "Brenda" is the only name I can think of like that.

Any Polish last names in your family?

I've never tried for names before. Seems like a long shot! :)

That's a little strange. I had a dream about a very tall, large, blonde woman named 'Susan' awhile back and she MAY be one of my guides who hangs out in the background that I've not met yet. Most of my dreams are precogniscent (horrible speller ^_^ ) and I was actually expecting to meet this woman, but as of yet, I haven't. None of the other names ring a bell, but it's so hard to get exact names it seems. Thanks for trying though. ;)

It was worth a try. I think I've hit on a name once in my life, and I can't recall trying more than a few times. :)