Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Every Single 2008 Nobel Laureate

SQLserver

As you can see, their best candidate that is brilliant, insightful, wise, great hope can't even beat the Dumb, cluless, stupid Bush. :lol:

Sounds as though you're one of the few that want another 4 more years of "near tyranny."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• SoCrazes

• questionmark

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, their best candidate that is brilliant, insightful, wise, great hope can't even beat the Dumb, cluless, stupid Bush. :lol:

Just seez something about the electorate at large.... but then again...what do we expect?

Correct me if I'm wrong but neither Bush or McCain were exactly top of their class as far as I know. Plus having a university education, even an Ivy League one, is not a guarantee of intellect...this, however, applies to both dems and reps. And I have to say, Bush doesn't exactly come off as a bright fella, and Obama does come off more insightful and articulate than McCain.

Obama is a very good speaker, no one can deny that. But you have to listen to what he is saying not just the way he says things.

Spread the wealth around??? A Hugo Chavez mentality.

And regarding Nobel laureates...I think it's safe to say most of the laureates are fairly smart people. I wonder why all these smart people have decided to endorse Obama.......

For most of the Laureates got there with govt funding or assistance on their achievements.

Just seez something about the electorate at large.... but then again...what do we expect?

All you had come up with was Gore and Kerry, so don't blame the electorate.

And regarding Nobel laureates...I think it's safe to say most of the laureates are fairly smart people. I wonder why all these smart people have decided to endorse Obama.......

They're democrats?

All you had come up with was Gore and Kerry, so don't blame the electorate.

Let me repeat it again: I was trying to find a Republican who was not a bigot and did not finish in the last 8th of his class, if the party can't nominate one of those I rather vote for a smart Democrat than an idiot.

Clear enough?

Obama is a very good speaker, no one can deny that. But you have to listen to what he is saying not just the way he says things.

Spread the wealth around??? A Hugo Chavez mentality.

For most of the Laureates got there with govt funding or assistance on their achievements.

Well, I like a good part of what he says, though not everything of course. And McCain seems a little too aggressive for my liking anyway.

True enough, but then again I don't know of great many scientists who don't get funding for whatever they study :)

They're democrats?

I'd be surprised if they were since a good part of them, if not most, are not American.

I'd be surprised if they were since a good part of them, if not most, are not American.

Haha... so some people on this forum expect the US population to vote for a candidate because foreign elites like him?

Haha... so some people on this forum expect the US population to vote for a candidate because foreign elites like him?

Well I don't know about that...but there's no denying these foreign elites are intelligent. Well, in their own fields anyway...who knows what they know about politics or economics. Not much probably. Well, excluding Paul Krugman of course. But it does sound nice, that NOBEL LAUREATES support Obama, doesn't it? ;)

Well I don't know about that...but there's no denying these foreign elites are intelligent. Well, in their own fields anyway...who knows what they know about politics or economics. Not much probably. Well, excluding Paul Krugman of course. But it does sound nice, that NOBEL LAUREATES support Obama, doesn't it? ;)

Of course they're intelligent, but as you say, in their fields. But the very fact that they're foreign implies that US interests are not their concern. It's ours.

Edited by BlindMessiah

Let me repeat it again: I was trying to find a Republican who was not a bigot and did not finish in the last 8th of his class, if the party can't nominate one of those I rather vote for a smart Democrat than an idiot.

Clear enough?

What is so smart about a democrat who promises to take money from someone and redistrubute it for fairness? Really, what makes one so smart about it???????????

What is so smart about a democrat who promises to take money from someone and redistrubute it for fairness? Really, what makes one so smart about it???????????

No idea, but I know that the Republican party is run by so many under-performers that no matter where they grab they have a hand full of ****...see Joe the Plumber as a recent example.

And now it is not about redistribution (as you would like) it is about paying what we did not in the last 8 years.

No idea, but I know that the Republican party is run by so many under-performers that no matter where they grab they have a hand full of ****...see Joe the Plumber as a recent example.

And now it is not about redistribution (as you would like) it is about paying what we did not in the last 8 years.

Nope, Obama on tape and video said it to Joe Plumber himself.

He will spread the wealth around.

Of course they're intelligent, but as you say, in their fields. But the very fact that they're foreign implies that US interests are not their concern. It's ours.

Agreed. I was just pointing out that their endorsement was something the media just couldn't resist taking advantage of. The media leaning towards Obama at least.

Near Tyranny? In what way???

GW did say something to the effect, "Quit throwing that GD Constitution in my face, its just a piece of paper!" after his advisors warned him of his actions against the country....Tyranny?

Nope, Obama on tape and video said it to Joe Plumber himself.

He will spread the wealth around.

I believe he was referring to how the tax laws currently favor the wealthy and how he was going to balance the tax codes.

GW did say something to the effect, "Quit throwing that GD Constitution in my face, its just a piece of paper!" after his advisors warned him of his actions against the country....Tyranny?

Then why is the present congress not doing anything about it? so who is to blame?

Or maybe you just think he is out of bitterness.

As anyone besides me noticed that in the last 3 elections (including the current one) the Democrat nominee is annointed "brilliant", "insightful", "wise", the great "hope" etc while the Republican nominee is said to be "dumb", "stupid", "clueless", just got there by accident etc? Even though typically both candidates attended the same or similar Ivy League schools, got similar grades, etc?

The past is the past. In the near future I see that BHO gets well over 300 electoral votes? How brilliant!

Then why is the present congress not doing anything about it? so who is to blame?

Or maybe you just think he is out of bitterness.

That is my question as well. They're all (Pubs and Dems) attempting to drive a bi-partisan stake through this country why their stealing us blind. Parties are for aesthetics, the real crap we don't see.

I'm almost positive that is a disproven myth.

That is my question as well. They're all (Pubs and Dems) attempting to drive a bi-partisan stake through this country why their stealing us blind. Parties are for aesthetics, the real crap we don't see.

So true.

I believe he was referring to how the tax laws currently favor the wealthy and how he was going to balance the tax codes.

How does a tax law favors the rich when they are already in a higher bracket?

You make $20,000.00 you pay $2000.00 in taxes or even less.

You make $200,000.00 you pay $60,000.00 in taxes. $58,000 more than the other guy.

Now show me where the inbalance and unfairness is????