Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

maybe this time

DellusionalMirror

hey all, just thought i'd give the reading thing one more shot. have fun with it, i dont care if you're wrong, i just want to see what people pick up about me. thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

heres a few things about me

name:Merilyn

home town: tulare, california

good luck to all!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DellusionalMirror

• Ziggy Stardust

• Yugure

• puridalan

hey all, just thought i'd give the reading thing one more shot. have fun with it, i dont care if you're wrong, i just want to see what people pick up about me. thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

heres a few things about me

name:Merilyn

home town: tulare, california

good luck to all!

sure thing zig :) sept 8th 1994, or 09/08/1994.

You're an ambitious, intelligent and assertive person. Strong and self-reliant, too. You are likely to encounter money in the future - material success is coming your way. You say you're a writer but I see you in a job with a great deal of influence which commands respect - this must be coming for you in the future as well. I can see on your profile that you live in california but in the future I see you moving east - wisconsin, georgia and pennsylvania - that area. This may be due to work. As you grow older, stay away from drugs and alcohol because you will be more prone to addiction than the average person. On the health front, I get asthma either having run its course already or occuring later in life. Allergies come up. During your life you may swing from being too defensive to too defenseless until you find balance. Try not to be too combative. You see yourself as a breaker of boundaries. Don't be too bossy or materialistic. Stay positive. You get good grades. Your friends may be frustrated when you complete tasks faster than they do. There is a dog in spirit. You present yourself well. I'm running out of things to say, for some reason you're harder to read than others. Sorry if I'm off. :)

You're an ambitious, intelligent and assertive person. Strong and self-reliant, too. You are likely to encounter money in the future - material success is coming your way. You say you're a writer but I see you in a job with a great deal of influence which commands respect - this must be coming for you in the future as well. I can see on your profile that you live in california but in the future I see you moving east - wisconsin, georgia and pennsylvania - that area. This may be due to work. As you grow older, stay away from drugs and alcohol because you will be more prone to addiction than the average person. On the health front, I get asthma either having run its course already or occuring later in life. Allergies come up. During your life you may swing from being too defensive to too defenseless until you find balance. Try not to be too combative. You see yourself as a breaker of boundaries. Don't be too bossy or materialistic. Stay positive. You get good grades. Your friends may be frustrated when you complete tasks faster than they do. There is a dog in spirit. You present yourself well. I'm running out of things to say, for some reason you're harder to read than others. Sorry if I'm off. :)

thanks so much. alot of that is true and makes sense. have a good one

I actually got a similar sense to Xiggy's -I had an allergy attack for no reason, signifying that you may have these problems-

For some reason, I keep feeling that you will gain a title of respect like "PHD" and your family will be proud even if at first they doubt your venture, or even try to discourage you from following your course.

Are you female? if not, then I am seeing your sister or cousin perhaps. The person has blond hair tied back in a pony tail with a gray scrunchie. I think she's wearing a yellow t-shirt. She has a big cast on her leg, and is thinking about how lucky she was to have survived. I think she was hit by a car, but for some reason my mind says it already happened (perhaps a mother when she was younger? Was it you?)

Or my spirits are..... smokin the ol' peace pipe.. >_>

First name: Kayla

Second name: Vanessa

sorry, never met anyone in my life by those names

I actually got a similar sense to Xiggy's -I had an allergy attack for no reason, signifying that you may have these problems-

For some reason, I keep feeling that you will gain a title of respect like "PHD" and your family will be proud even if at first they doubt your venture, or even try to discourage you from following your course.

Are you female? if not, then I am seeing your sister or cousin perhaps. The person has blond hair tied back in a pony tail with a gray scrunchie. I think she's wearing a yellow t-shirt. She has a big cast on her leg, and is thinking about how lucky she was to have survived. I think she was hit by a car, but for some reason my mind says it already happened (perhaps a mother when she was younger? Was it you?)

Or my spirits are..... smokin the ol' peace pipe.. >_>

yes, i am female. my little sister has blonde hair that she usualy ties back in a ponytail, not sure about the gray scrunchie, though its very possible. the rest of the description fits very well, she had a cast on her leg a while ago, just got it off a few days ago infact. way to go!

yes, i am female. my little sister has blonde hair that she usualy ties back in a ponytail, not sure about the gray scrunchie, though its very possible. the rest of the description fits very well, she had a cast on her leg a while ago, just got it off a few days ago infact. way to go!

0_0 Wow, I wasn't expecting that! I guess I was heading the right way..? ^^;

I hope it helps you understand the other stuff about your future. XD

I have found I'm great at recognizing relatives.

0_0 Wow, I wasn't expecting that! I guess I was heading the right way..? ^^;

I hope it helps you understand the other stuff about your future. XD

I have found I'm great at recognizing relatives.

you did a good job. ^_^

Hey I'm new to this too so ill give it a go as puridalan said..

A female with auburny brown hair, greeny blue eyes. Is someone important to you but not extremely close. You have a respet for them although their ego sometimes gets on your nerves. I can see a letter X but that could stand for anything haha. oo and i can see an electrical device, maybe a mobile phone. I tryed don't blame me if its all wrong tho :P

RAM

sorry, never met anyone in my life by those names

Perhaps you will soon ^^

another word justi entered my mind: teacher. So, next question do you want to be a teacher? I mean I know it says writer....but did you seriously think about being a teacher still or in your past?

Edited by puridalan

Perhaps you will soon ^^

another word justi entered my mind: teacher. So, next question do you want to be a teacher? I mean I know it says writer....but did you seriously think about being a teacher still or in your past?

nope, sorry, never have wanted to be a teacher, nice try though