Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
rideron

The Obama Obsessed

rideron

The extent to which the Obama-obsessed are mezmerized by him is almost robotic.

His actual policies don't matter, the effects of those policies don't matter, his supporters cannot even tell you what his policies ARE! They are like the Blossom Goodchild devotees, except their magic date is Nov. 4th, Not Oct. 14.

Cradle of Fish

Yet at every debate he lays out what his policies are and John(wilkes booth) McCain just repeats the low taxes/free trade/the other guy is black routine.

Incorrigible1
Yet at every debate he lays out what his policies are and John(wilkes booth) McCain just repeats the low taxes/free trade/the other guy is black routine.

This is either an amazingly ignorant posting, or deliberately pejorative. Which is it? Ignorant, or do you consider McCain to be an assassin?

bathory

well obviously people like Cradle of Fish are just as much a part of the problem as the "Obama is a secret muslim terrorist" crowd

Edited by bathory

Cradle of Fish
This is either an amazingly ignorant posting, or deliberately pejorative. Which is it? Ignorant, or do you consider McCain to be an assassin?

Nope, I'm saying his name is John, and John Wilkes Booth's name was John. So they're one in the same, just like Hussein Obama and that guy we hanged. :rofl:

well obviously people like Cradle of Fish are just as much a part of the problem as the "Obama is a secret muslim terrorist" crowd

Yeah, Australians with anarchist leanings, who have never set foot in the US, and never intend to, and wouldn't vote in the election if they were a citizen, who think politics is nothing but a joke are exactly as responsible for the partisanship as the Republican hate machine.

Edited by Cradle of Fish

Splodgenessabounds

OMG I can't wait for this election to be over. It's getting so childish it's untrue.

Space Commander Travis

Obama-obssessed? You mean like a certain someone who seems to be fixated on his smelly plane?

Sho_Sho
The extent to which the Obama-obsessed are mezmerized by him is almost robotic.

His actual policies don't matter, the effects of those policies don't matter, his supporters cannot even tell you what his policies ARE! They are like the Blossom Goodchild devotees, except their magic date is Nov. 4th, Not Oct. 14.

Yes who cares he got his political start and money from a man who murdered people here in America. We totally ignore that fact. Barack Obama and Bill Ayers served alongside each other on a hundred-million-dollar education foundation. The records also show Obama’s and Ayers’ foundation granted money to radical leftist activist causes.

Or the fact that his ACORN company where he invested $$$$$ is involved with MAJOR voter fraud! We totally ignore that fact too.

Some REALLY nice friends Obama has!!!!

I tell you one thing, if his azz gets elected and if he doesn’t magically become the Mr. Fix it of America like he claims he can be, you blind sheep are going to be sorry.

Fluffybunny

Both sides are drinking from the koolaid, and the fact that the OP doesnt see, or at least admit that, is sad. Hey, we have people among us that think that bush is still a wonderful president...I wont name any names...

If people cant see that palin is a disaster waiting to happen as a potential president, and a string of lie after lie, then the koolaid was too sweet, if people cant see obama as a smooth talker the likes of which would make Clinton jealous, well the koolaid is too sweet...

There is a reason why I backed away from both parties a long time ago...looking at the extremes here on the board who can only seem to see one side of the spectrum. Most people here are sensible and intelligent enough to see the foibles of their own choices in candidates, but there are a few on both sides of the spectrum that couldnt admit a single mistake with video playback and a scene by scene description of the screwup. That just isnt healthy...at some point you have to be honest enough with yourself to admit you have an imperfect candidate...

Leonardo

Amazing how you didn't defend Barack Obama in the thread where MasterPo deliberately used Hussein as Obama's first name in an attempt to be perjorative. Which is it? Ignorant, or do you consider Obama to be a genocidal dictator?

GrayTone

I really can't believe the extent all of this has gone to...

rideron

Leonardo:

Reality = perjorative??

You are a false intellect, a thief of rationality, and a hypocrite of the highest order:

"Hussein" is Obama's middle name; OBJECTIVE REALITY...

If the confluence of current events and recent history results in unfavorable SUBJECTIVE INFERENCES being drawn from the OBJECTIVE REALITY of what his MIDDLE NAME IS... Thats too damn bad.

Reality IS STILL reality...

His name IS WHAT IT IS...

And selective 'offense' caused to the politically hyper-sensitive MIND POLICE is NO BASIS to impose a 'LETS ALTER REALITY" agenda here or anywhere else

Leonardo
I tell you one thing, if his azz gets elected and if he doesn’t magically become the Mr. Fix it of America like he claims he can be, you blind sheep are going to be sorry.

That would be the Democratic blind sheep, as opposed to the Republican blind sheep?

Splodgenessabounds

If I close my eyes and click my heels three times, will I be transported to a world where I don't have to read these inane and dumb-as-plastic "discussions".

Can anyone explain what all this drivel has got to do with electing a President?

Leonardo
Leonardo:

Reality = perjorative??

You are a false intellect, a thief of rationality, and a hypocrite of the highest order:

"Hussein" is Obama's middle name; OBJECTIVE REALITY...

If the confluence of current events and recent history results in unfavorable SUBJECTIVE INFERENCES being drawn from the OBJECTIVE REALITY of what his MIDDLE NAME IS... Thats too damn bad.

Reality IS STILL reality...

His name IS WHAT IT IS...

And selective 'offense' caused to the politically hyper-sensitive MIND POLICE is NO BASIS to impose a 'LETS ALTER REALITY" agenda here or anywhere else

I'm glad to see how annoyed you are, rideron.

Human nature is what it is. You can ignore this and cling to your world of idealism, but I am aware that a lot of people are very opinionated - and not all of those opinions are fluffy, friendly ones. We shouldn't foster or foment this by implication or inference.

Now, would you kindly point out what I have stolen and where I have been hypocritical?

Oh, and by the way - any intellect is real, be it puny or prodigious. There is no such thing as a 'false intellect'. You probably meant 'false intellectual', but I'll forgive the oversight as you were probably frothing at the mouth when you wrote. :tu:

Incorrigible1
Amazing how you didn't defend Barack Obama in the thread where MasterPo deliberately used Hussein as Obama's first name in an attempt to be perjorative. Which is it? Ignorant, or do you consider Obama to be a genocidal dictator?

My real objection was a Mod changing the title of a poster's thread, and another Mod saying essentially, "put up or shutup."

Fluffybunny
My real objection was a Mod changing the title of a poster's thread, and another Mod saying essentially, "put up or shutup."

I kindly asked that if anyone had any concerns with the mod in questions' decision, to please take it up with the forum administrator, the actual person who could do something about it.

A novel idea, directing people to talk to the person who can address peoples concerns huh? it is not exactly, "put up or shut up" as you would like to classify it.

The Silver Thong

I'll agree that the title of the other thread should not have been changed. The title on the other thread if unchanged would have shown more clearly the bigotry and baiting of the extreme righties, yes I said righties lol. Trying to use someone's name as a character fault is beyond childish to me but hey thats just me.

Space Commander Travis
If I close my eyes and click my heels three times, will I be transported to a world where I don't have to read these inane and dumb-as-plastic "discussions".

Can anyone explain what all this drivel has got to do with electing a President?

It does make the argument that you shouldn't vote for Obama because he's disorganize and his plane smells seem quite reasonable, doesn't it. Maybe they ought to adopt the UK system, and just have someone imposed on them. It saves a lot of silly arguing, and has much the same end result, in that someone incompetent always gets in anyway.

Splodgenessabounds
It does make the argument that you shouldn't vote for Obama because he's disorganize and his plane smells seem quite reasonable, doesn't it. Maybe they ought to adopt the UK system, and just have someone imposed on them. It saves a lot of silly arguing, and has much the same end result, in that someone incompetent always gets in anyway.

Don't get me started on the politics of england or I'll have to start banging my head on the table.

****ING GORDON BROWN!!!! :(<_<

rideron
I'm glad to see how annoyed you are, rideron.

Human nature is what it is. You can ignore this and cling to your world of idealism, but I am aware that a lot of people are very opinionated - and not all of those opinions are fluffy, friendly ones. We shouldn't foster or foment this by implication or inference.

Now, would you kindly point out what I have stolen and where I have been hypocritical?

Oh, and by the way - any intellect is real, be it puny or prodigious. There is no such thing as a 'false intellect'. You probably meant 'false intellectual', but I'll forgive the oversight as you were probably frothing at the mouth when you wrote. :tu:

pardon my spittle....