Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dirt on Obama

Nxt2Hvn

I heard on the radio this morning that Obama has a girlfriend and has cheated on Michelle. The alleged girlfriends name is Vera Baker. I have searched for news stories online about this and have found some hits, but they just say that it is a developing story.

I will post more when I find it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• ravergirl

• Sho_Sho

• Finsup22

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah ... and according to the radio the information comes from the Clintons ....

Found something ---

Obama Caught by Affair Rumor

A rumor that Democratic candidate for President Barack Obama may have had an affair with a staffer during his run for the United States Senate in 2004, is gaining some traction . According to the rumor, the staffer worked for Obama but was transferred to work at the Caribbean after Michelle Obama complained about the ‘close friendship’ between her husband and said staffer (whose name is Vera Baker, according to the Daily Mail ).

Although newspaper the Daily Mail condemns the rumors as ‘unsubstantiated,’ some believe that there is more to the story than Obama would like. According to these individuals , it is likely that a report about the possible affair will be published in one of America’s major newspapers in the coming weeks, shortly before the elections.

October is traditionally the month in which controversial stories, that break (seldom make), candidates are published. These stories even have a name: ‘October Surprise.’ Historically, this was the month of the year in which some dirt about a specific candidate surfaced and destroyed his career.

Several rumors about Obama that could evolve into such an October Surprise were covered at a variety of websites in recent days. Thus far, however, they are not more than just that, rumors, leading many to the conclusion that Obama’s opponents are throwing dirt at the wall, hoping something will stick.

Interesting about the Baker rumor is that it did not originate from Republicans, but from Democrats. Several individuals who call themselves partisan Democrats have raised the issue, and have talked about it with journalists for the Daily Mail but also, according to the daily, to journalists working for the Los Angeles Times. The story is now also pushed by partisan Republicans who hope that it may cause Obama’s poll numbers to fall, and McCain to rise.

Critics would say that most of these rumors are a symptom of John McCain’s low standing in the polls. Although that may be true to one degree or another, it should be kept in mind that many ‘October Surprises’ were successful in destroying a candidate’s campaign in the past precisely because they were true. Imaginary stories gain less traction and have historically been less effective. Also, many of the bloggers pushing the Vera Baker rumor were also those who accused Democratic former Senator and candidate for President John Edwards of cheating on his wife. The mainstream media did not want to touch the story; the rumor was proven true. Edwards did indeed have an affair, he may even have made his girlfriend pregnant. If he would have been the Democratic Party’s nominee, he would have almost certainly have lost.

However, as is usual in American politics, a lot of dirt is slung around, most of it either entirely false or spun to hurt a candidate, in this case Obama. Whether the rumor about Baker will prove true or not remains to be seen. In the meantime, it would be wise for observers and voters to consider this one of many rumors, nothing more, nothing less.

SOURCE/LINK

Guess we will have to wait and see if it's a rumor ... If it is I hope it is stopped soon - It's not fair to Michelle for the pain and humilation for a rumor like this to get out of hand.

An affair!!! His Presidency is now assured! :yes:

I don't know if this is a right-wing or Republican site but ... Wake up America

Not much more than rumour and innuendo at present. We'll see if it becomes more than that.

An affair!!! His Presidency is now assured! :yes:

:lol: aint that the truth.

Thats the slam dunk for me, I voting Obama!

FINALLY a sex scandal!!!!!

That's right !

You were just mentioning that this race needed a sex scandal didn't you ?

:lol: aint that the truth.

Thats the slam dunk for me, I voting Obama!

:rofl:

I can hear the conversation in McCain Mansions now...

"But Cynth...I gotta have me an affair now! That damn, Obama! Damn him! Wish I'd thought of that first! Now I gotta show the good people of the US of A how virile I am. They want a virile MAN in the White House. I gotta find me a young hottie and have an affair and then pay her to keep quiet. Who, though? Hmmmm...is Joan Rivers single?"

*Cynthia calls the lawyers*

"But Cynth...I gotta have me an affair now! That damn, Obama! Damn him! Wish I'd thought of that first! Now I gotta show the good people of the US of A how virile I am. They want a virile MAN in the White House. I gotta find me a young hottie and have an affair and then pay her to keep quiet. Who, though? Hmmmm...is Joan Rivers single?"

Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-3012-1224179647.gif

That's right !

You were just mentioning that this race needed a sex scandal didn't you ?

Yes, now I can vote objectively.

They both have sex scandals (im refering to Palin's daughters one in lieu of McCain actually having one) and I am happy.

:lol: Joan Rivers. perfect name drop! :D

Thats Funny!

From the Clintons? That's because Hillary doesn't want to wait another 8 years before she can run again, no matter what she says. Hehe... ;)

McCain has already been outed for having an affair. It was this summer and the New York Times broke the story and then the rest of the media talked about it.

McCain has already been outed for having an affair. It was this summer and the New York Times broke the story and then the rest of the media talked about it.

He hasn't had an affair on Cindy but he did leave his injured first wife for a much younger Cindy way back when...

When will BHO point his finger at us and declare "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."?

Pretty bad journalism if you ask me. Reporting something with out facts to back it is a sure sighn of weakness and shows just how far some will reach for straws to dis Obama. Not a big fan of Obama, but he sure seems like the horse to pick in this race, of course the disclaimer, this is my opinion....

Mccain has had a couple affairs has he not?

Pretty bad journalism if you ask me. Reporting something with out facts to back it is a sure sighn of weakness and shows just how far some will reach for straws to dis Obama. Not a big fan of Obama, but he sure seems like the horse to pick in this race, of course the disclaimer, this is my opinion....

Mccain has had a couple affairs has he not?

Really? :D YES!!!! i knew he would be a good prez. Im voting McCain if this infidelity is true. yes yes yes.

He hasn't had an affair on Cindy but he did leave his injured first wife for a much younger Cindy way back when...

I'm by far not an Obama fan but McCain did she on his 1st wife with his current wife. And it was because of Cindy and her dads money McCain moved to my state he came here as a carpet bagger like Hillary. So cheating on his wife is not beyond McCain especially if there's something to gain.

Ok here's the link saying different...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/20/j...ks_n_87690.html

What ever happen to that one guy that came out and said that Obama picked him up and he "performed" on Obama in his limo, and they did coke together?

I haven’t heard about that in a while.

What ever happen to that one guy that came out and said that Obama picked him up and he "performed" on Obama in his limo, and they did coke together?

Obama is hanging out with George Michaels now? lol

Never heard of it. You got a source?

I would love to hear more on this one .... :blink:

People cheat on each other all the time, in fact your wife/husband is probably cheating on you right now! Why do we give such importance to other people's sexual activity? Too much drama and not enough of the real issues; and you know why, it's because lots of people are too dumb to understand the real issues so they resort to what they do understand - Sexual Loyalty

And besides he's a Democrat, of course he's going to have sex in the white house... but not before pulling all the troops out! :tu:

Never heard of it. You got a source?

No she doesn't. I think she might have been refering to Bush jr not sure though.

will edit didn't see above post with youtube link and can't watch it at work. damn it....

Edited by The Silver Thong