Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

`Joe the Plumber' Owes Back Taxes

questionmark

I am dead serious, and I am not a Republican, and I never voted for Bush.

I am conservative and the last person I voted for for President was John Kerry, in the hopes of getting Bush out.

Wow, what caused the huge paradigm shift in your political philosophy? McCain sure seems like another 4 of Bush.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• questionmark

• SoCrazes

• AROCES

Prove me wrong! Tell us all about a loop hole that allows for no taxes what-so-ever.

Make sure it's a real loop hole, not just some law or court ruling or IRS decision you don't like.

Stock Options and Deferred Pay. There's two. Enjoy.

What is wrong with spreading wealth around? Every government does that every day, no matter if communist or fascist or anything in between... and they take it from the tax payer. You don't like it? See the above solution.

You reactionaries have to stop pretending that you can have security, research and law enforcement for free while taking your money to the grave.

See, how you try to cover up the true intention by mentioning public services and needs to run the government that what Taxes was meant for in the first place?

We all know what you and Obama really have in mind, and that is to take some of those who earn more than you do for you feel it's just fair so you can enjoy some of it as well.

See, how you try to cover up the true intention by mentioning public services and needs to run the government that what Taxes was meant for in the first place?

We all know what you and Obama really have in mind, and that is to take some of those who earn more than you do for you feel it's just fair so you can enjoy some of it as well.

This may come as news to you: I probably end up paying the extra $150 a month...and guess what? I don't mind.

This may come as news to you: I probably end up paying the extra $150 a month...and guess what? I don't mind.

Well I do, I think small and big business owners would prefer I spend it than give it to Obama.

Are you asserting that their should be no help for the poor, unemployed, homeless, and the uninsured?

Well I do, I think small and big business owners would prefer I spend it than give it to Obama.

Small business owners don't make over $250.000 a year before taxes, big business owners are corporations who don't pay income taxes.

Who is left? Hollywood stars, starlets, CEO's of fortune 500 companies and speculators, besides Warren Buffet, who does not mind to pay the extra tax either.

And, no matter what they say now, whoever gets voted in will have to increase taxes or reduce the military in half to pay for Dubya's left-over mess.

Joe the Plumber is a publicity seeker. First off he's a known right wing radio show caller where he lives. Second Obama didn't go to his house, he saw him on the street and went up to him. He admitted to being a McCain supporter. He isn't even a plumber he's a contractor and has no plumbing license. He does owe back taxes but who cares about that. His name is Samuel and not Joe. McCain has offered him a paid position on his staff...hmmm. I thought I smelled a rat when he first appeared on the news, it wouldn't surprise me if he was contacted before he approached Obama by the local McCain campaign offices and given the question to ask. He is a shill plain and simple.

Small business owners don't make over $250.000 a year before taxes, big business owners are corporations who don't pay income taxes.

Who is left? Hollywood stars, starlets, CEO's of fortune 500 companies and speculators, besides Warren Buffet, who does not mind to pay the extra tax either.

And, no matter what they say now, whoever gets voted in will have to increase taxes or reduce the military in half to pay for Dubya's left-over mess.

Who cares??? You claim of government waste and yet you want to keep pumping in money to them. :wacko:

Who cares??? You claim of government waste and yet you want to keep pumping in money to them. :wacko:

Nice way of twisting it.... bu tif you must have the last word be my guest.

Are you asserting that their should be no help for the poor, unemployed, homeless, and the uninsured?

I think that 150 should go to help make work for the poor the unemployed the homeless and the uninsured than to just give them a hand out and let them sit at home. Even in the case such as I am and I am not able to work and sit at home. But when I was able I worked I didn't ask for a handout. I don't want one now if I could figuare out a way to work now I would. Just having trouble finding work from home in a small town.

The gap between those who earn more and the typical wage earner has widened drasticly the past 20 years. It's simply time to contract that gap a bit.

Joe the Plumber is a publicity seeker. First off he's a known right wing radio show caller where he lives. Second Obama didn't go to his house, he saw him on the street and went up to him. He admitted to being a McCain supporter. He isn't even a plumber he's a contractor and has no plumbing license. He does owe back taxes but who cares about that. His name is Samuel and not Joe. McCain has offered him a paid position on his staff...hmmm. I thought I smelled a rat when he first appeared on the news, it wouldn't surprise me if he was contacted before he approached Obama by the local McCain campaign offices and given the question to ask. He is a shill plain and simple.

Then don't concentrate on the messenger.

Focus on taxation and how Obama will try to spread the wealth around, which really what made the news. Not the messenger.

Sorry corporations get hit twice with income taxes. The corporation gets hit and the stock owners get hit for the same income.

Nope, I am asserting that those who help must not be demanded to help more when they say they have given enough.

And those asking for help can't demand more just because they think it's not enough.

Edited by AROCES

What gets me is you want to attack a man who wants nothing from you instead of attacking the man who wants to steal your money to give to me.

If you want to give me your money do away with the middle man(the government) and just give me the money. I could live off of 300,000 in the bank.

Focus on taxation and how Obama will try to spread the wealth around, which really what made the news. Not the messenger.

How Bush has spread the wealth: in the early 1980s the ratio of CEOs pay to the average worker's pay in the US was 32 to 1. In 2006 the same ratio was 420-1. McCain will widened this gap as did the Bush's.

Sorry corporations get hit twice with income taxes. The corporation gets hit and the stock owners get hit for the same income.

The salary they pay gets taxed and the merchandise they sell gets taxed.

How Bush has spread the wealth: in the early 1980s the ratio of CEOs pay to the average worker's pay in the US was 32 to 1. In 2006 the same ratio was 420-1. McCain will widened this gap as did the Bush's.

How times have changed, my father was a bank CEO in the 70s and he considered it immoral that he should earn more than 14 times what his average employee earned at his company...

I don't believe either candidate can keep the campaign trail promises. The country's economic status will be a priority for either whether they want to acknowledge it or not. Decisions will have to be made to extinguish fires and they both know it. So anyone voting based on specific tax plans is being led astray. I doubt much will actually change during an administration with either candidate.

What gets me is you want to attack a man who wants nothing from you instead of attacking the man who wants to steal your money to give to me.

If you want to give me your money do away with the middle man(the government) and just give me the money. I could live off of 300,000 in the bank.

Do you really think people that don't know you would send you money?

Tell us then, where do you think should it be so it sounds fair?

Do you really think people that don't know you would send you money?

no, Nor do I think you would send anyone 300,000 just out of the kindness of your heart better for the government to steal it from you.

Edited by danielost

How times have changed, my father was a bank CEO in the 70s and he considered it immoral that he should earn more than 14 times what his average employee earned at his company...

Then tell us what is moral, 2X? 8X?