Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Creepy gnome' back on prowl

Owlscrying

Video

A new sighting of South America’s ‘creepy gnome’ has caused panic among locals after a group of youngsters claimed a ‘midget monster’ ran towards them at night.

The teens – who recorded footage of the freaky being on their mobile phone – said they are now “too terrified” to go out at night.

Experts who examined the latest footage, taken in the town of Clodomira, province of Santiago del Estero, Argentina, last week, say it is ‘credible’

Photographic expert Aldegonda Alvarz, of Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, yesterday said: “This video footage seems credible. We could be looking at another ‘petido orejudo’ - small being.”

The Sun’s video of a ‘creepy gnome’ recorded in Argentina last March caused millions to be stunned around the world.

It sparked hundreds coming forward to report similar sightings while a town’s mayor and police chief admitted they had known about ‘the creepy gnome’s’ existence for 20 years.

Source

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• emberlake

• jesspy

• nosaM

Video

A new sighting of South America’s ‘creepy gnome’ has caused panic among locals after a group of youngsters claimed a ‘midget monster’ ran towards them at night.

The teens – who recorded footage of the freaky being on their mobile phone – said they are now “too terrified” to go out at night.

Experts who examined the latest footage, taken in the town of Clodomira, province of Santiago del Estero, Argentina, last week, say it is ‘credible’

Photographic expert Aldegonda Alvarz, of Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, yesterday said: “This video footage seems credible. We could be looking at another ‘petido orejudo’ - small being.”

The Sun’s video of a ‘creepy gnome’ recorded in Argentina last March caused millions to be stunned around the world.

It sparked hundreds coming forward to report similar sightings while a town’s mayor and police chief admitted they had known about ‘the creepy gnome’s’ existence for 20 years.

Source

LMAO! Return of the gnomes!

~shakes head~ Pansies! <_<

Why is a town of regular size people so scared of a small person?

Ridiculous!!!

:no:

:lol: This little guy goes into hiding and them pops up again...The last time he was sighted I don't remember him running sidewards and barking like a dog... ;)

I never noticed the barking until watched it again lol.

It also just ran at them head on in the end while it was barking.

And why were they out in the dark just dancing in the street while a mate filmed them, is that common there for people to do.

And why were they out in the dark just dancing in the street while a mate filmed them, is that common there for people to do.

I wondered that too... :unsure:

I wondered that too... :unsure:

It's like those people who film themselves messing about or clouds then *POOF* a UFO appears.

Edit to add:

linked-image

Edited by chaoszerg

It's like those people who film themselves messing about or clouds then *POOF* a UFO appears.

Strange things do seem to happen at that most unexpected times sometimes, I think that's that part of the unexplained that keeps me guessing.

However, this gnome stuff about fear of a small person thing just annoys me to no end. :rolleyes:

Edited in: Oh I love the doggy picture. How cute! :wub:

Edited by D is here

Edited in: Oh I love the doggy picture. How cute! :wub:

Look at the source pic and then back at the dog pic, I think it is one of them.

Look at the source pic and then back at the dog pic, I think it is one of them.

Wow, good comparison. That could very well be... :yes:

linked-image

I want me gold!

They should have just stopped at number 1 with that movie, going onto the one where he is in the hood and outer space made me want to throw myself off a cliff.

Edited by chaoszerg

I never noticed the barking until watched it again lol.

It also just ran at them head on in the end while it was barking.

Maybe they were learning how to dance recently and just got out of a club or something. I don't know, but I dance in the street ALL THE TIME. I blare techno music quite brain shakingly and pull into random parking lots (where I do not intend do do shopping) jump out with LED lights and glow sticks and put on a one song show. Then I get back in my car and speed off.

Then I get back in my car and speed off.

I would too with angry people shooting at me after subjecting them to mind numbing music. :P

Maybe they were learning how to dance recently and just got out of a club or something. I don't know, but I dance in the street ALL THE TIME. I blare techno music quite brain shakingly and pull into random parking lots (where I do not intend do do shopping) jump out with LED lights and glow sticks and put on a one song show. Then I get back in my car and speed off.

now THAT, i would like to see. :tu:

I don't see what the hell is so frightening about that guy...if he attacks you, all you have to do is punt that sucka into the woods.