Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any other Presidential nominee

Rastaman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

• SoCrazes

• HKCavalier

You are who your friends are......

:rolleyes:

MAJOR FACEPALM

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

Associations matter. BTW, the Messiah is wearing no clothing.

Only for campaigns that don't have anything except smear by association.

Karl Rove is naked? Scary.

He wasn't president but helped create one. George Bush SR dad and George W Bush's grandfather Prescot Bush had ties with Nazi Germany.... Does that count?

Didn't know that they were terriosts.

From what i understand Obama does have ties with this man. He is not a terrorist he is a professor and a former anti-war activist that made some bad decisions 35-45 years ago. If you want to look for real terrorist ties look at the Bush family :hmm: they aid and do bussiness with the binladen family

including bombing the pentigon.

The family binladen has disowned the son.

I expect an honest campaign. There would no need to "downplay" it if McCain was not falsely exaggerating it. The relationship is, IMO, a mute point. It should not have been brought up. It is an obvious sign of desperation by McCain. You said yourself Ayers never killed anyone. Wasnt he also acquitted of these acts? I read that somewhere and will try to find the link.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh I'm sorry you're serious.

I have a feeling that eventually public perception of terrorist and freedom fighter will be blurred. The problem with calling him a terrorist, is, it associates the organization with Islamic terrorism and they are nothing alike. 9/11 resulted in the deaths of 3000+. Bill Ayers bombing resulted in zero deaths. Nations everywhere have a tendency of demonizing any and all who oppose them. Those who oppose the Patriot Act for example. Whether you believe we need the Patriot Act or not, there is no denying that is titled as such to gain support. If one opposes it they are simply unpatriotic. Labels are a powerful tool in controlling public opinion.

I oppose the patriot act.

And the right labels you as unpatriotic. That's my point.

But I support bush and the war in Iraq.

So you're one of those ten people I've heard about?

Nine people, Rumsfeld announced a few month ago he was against it...

I have a feeling that eventually public perception of terrorist and freedom fighter will be blurred. The problem with calling him a terrorist, is, it associates the organization with Islamic terrorism and they are nothing alike. 9/11 resulted in the deaths of 3000+. Bill Ayers bombing resulted in zero deaths. Nations everywhere have a tendency of demonizing any and all who oppose them. Those who oppose the Patriot Act for example. Whether you believe we need the Patriot Act or not, there is no denying that is titled as such to gain support. If one opposes it they are simply unpatriotic. Labels are a powerful tool in controlling public opinion.

So the Bill Ayers bombing was meant for fireworks display and not cause terror?

Those in Congress who voted for the Patriot Act I'm sure read what its all about and not just because of the bill title.

Edited by AROCES

So "terrorist" is now to be defined by the number of people someone has killed?

So if a bomb goes off and no one dies, or a snipe just wounds people, or someone is caught with a bomb before it can be used, they aren't terrorists since no one actually died?

Please tell me that's not what you mean. :o

I don't know what he meant to do. I just know he didn't want to kill anyone.

Those in Congress who voted for the Patriot Act I'm sure read what its all about and not just because of the bill title.

I'm sure they do. However once they pass it, the title is used for demonization of public opposition.

So "terrorist" is now to be defined by the number of people someone has killed?

So if a bomb goes off and no one dies, or a snipe just wounds people, or someone is caught with a bomb before it can be used, they aren't terrorists since no one actually died?

Please tell me that's not what you mean. :o

Intentions and motives determines a terrorist. 9/11 intentions was to kill three thousand people, and motive was to serve Allah. Bill Ayers intention was not to kill anyone, and I'm unaware of his motive.

Intentions and motives determines a terrorist. 9/11 intentions was to kill three thousand people, and motive was to serve Allah. Bill Ayers intention was not to kill anyone, and I'm unaware of his motive.

Maybe you're right. Maybe "terrorist" isn't the correct word for Ayers' actions.

How about "treason" or "rebel" or "insurection"?

I don't know what he meant to do. I just know he didn't want to kill anyone.

Why would you use a bomb? To get attention, right? But the public still gets terrorized by it, right?

I'm sure they do. However once they pass it, the title is used for demonization of public opposition.

What made you think majority of the population reads only the title of whatever they fight or argue about??????? :rolleyes:

Bill Ayers attempted mass murder. He set fire to both doors of a house that contained children and almost exploded the car beside the building.

If a neighbor had not seen the fires and saved them they would all have been dead.

Bill Ayers came from a wealthy family that twisted arms and was able to buy his way out because no one was killed by his direct attempt. They bought his way all the way into his position teaching at a college.

The best that can be said or hope for is the Obama is an opportunist who was willing to use anyone he could to get ahead, in connection with his long time association with this evil man.

The worst that could be said or dreaded is the Obama is a true believer in destroying the US Constitution and replacing it with a Communist Manifesto at any price, which is the cause and life long goal of Bill Ayers.

The worst that could be said or dreaded is the Obama is a true believer in destroying the US Constitution and replacing it with a Communist Manifesto at any price, which is the cause and life long goal of Bill Ayers.

I think that Bush/Cheney beat him to it.

Maybe you're right. Maybe "terrorist" isn't the correct word for Ayers' actions.

How about "treason" or "rebel" or "insurection"?

Political insurgent? Sounds accurate. I have no clue what his cause was supporting, but it is important to note, political insurgency is not always a bad thing. Our country was founded by political insurgents.

I think that Bush/Cheney beat him to it.

What function key on your computer do you have pre-programmed to post that canned response?

I don't know Hillary voted for the war but didn't read the bill.

Bill Ayers attempted mass murder. He set fire to both doors of a house that contained children and almost exploded the car beside the building.

If a neighbor had not seen the fires and saved them they would all have been dead.

Bill Ayers came from a wealthy family that twisted arms and was able to buy his way out because no one was killed by his direct attempt. They bought his way all the way into his position teaching at a college.

The best that can be said or hope for is the Obama is an opportunist who was willing to use anyone he could to get ahead, in connection with his long time association with this evil man.

I've read elsewhere he never attempted to kill anyone. I don't know what to believe. Do you have a source to confirm this? I still would define his as a political insurgent, with a bad cause if this is true.

Political insurgent? Sounds accurate. I have no clue what his cause was supporting, but it is important to note, political insurgency is not always a bad thing. Our country was founded by political insurgents.

Alright, from now on anyone can throw grenades or shoot at anywhere to make a political point as long as no one gets killed.

Intentions and motives on 9/11 was to kill three thousand people and either the congress or the president and the joint chiefs. You forgot about the other two aircraft the one the hit the pentagon and the one that missed it's target thanks to the heros on board.

Edited by danielost

Alright, from now on anyone can throw grenades or shoot at anywhere to make a political point as long as no one gets killed.

You're entitled to your belief. You sound pretty radical though. If I ever run for president I don't think I'll be associating with you.