Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any other Presidential nominee

Rastaman

Intentions and motives on 9/11 was to kill three thousand people and either the congress or the president.

I believe I said that. Although I didn't say kill the president because that's not true. Bush wasn't in D.C. during the hijacking.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

• SoCrazes

• HKCavalier

What function key on your computer do you have pre-programmed to post that canned response?

When it comes to right wing drivel I use ctrl-alt-delete

I've read elsewhere he never attempted to kill anyone. I don't know what to believe. Do you have a source to confirm this? I still would define his as a political insurgent, with a bad cause if this is true.

If you use a bomb on a crowded building you intend to kill people.

Do you have a source to confirm this?

Yes, the boy who was in the house and knows both doors were on fire, who is now a man.

If you did a search you will find his story, also the police and fire reports that include the intervention of the neighbor.

Yes, the boy who was in the house and knows both doors were on fire, who is now a man.

If you did a search you will find his story, also the police and fire reports that include the intervention of the neighbor.

That isn't a source. You could make that up on the spot. Once again, do you have a source to confirm your post?

Bill Ayers attempted mass murder. He set fire to both doors of a house that contained children and almost exploded the car beside the building.

If a neighbor had not seen the fires and saved them they would all have been dead.

Bill Ayers came from a wealthy family that twisted arms and was able to buy his way out because no one was killed by his direct attempt. They bought his way all the way into his position teaching at a college.

The best that can be said or hope for is the Obama is an opportunist who was willing to use anyone he could to get ahead, in connection with his long time association with this evil man.

The worst that could be said or dreaded is the Obama is a true believer in destroying the US Constitution and replacing it with a Communist Manifesto at any price, which is the cause and life long goal of Bill Ayers.

Tell me why the GOP has been sitting on this "information" for over a year? Just to give "the terrorist" a running start out of sheer good-sportsmanship? If Obama is really so very dangerous, wouldn't any patriotic American want Obama found out and stopped asap? If his relationship with Ayers is really so "close," why are McCain/Palin playing so coy with the "someone should ask him" b.s.? If they had anything but smears and innuendo, don't you realize that they'd be broadcasting it 24/7? Just as McCain "knows" how to capture Bin Laden but he won't tell anyone unless or until he becomes President, he's willing to risk our very freedom just so he can have an ace in the hole for when Obama started winning the election? What lie from the GOP won't you folks swallow? Just like your candidate, you guys are losing ALL credibility on this one.

Tell me why the GOP has been sitting on this "information" for over a year? Just to give "the terrorist" a running start out of sheer good-sportsmanship? If Obama is really so very dangerous, wouldn't any patriotic American want Obama found out and stopped asap? If his relationship with Ayers is really so "close," why are McCain/Palin playing so coy with the "someone should ask him" b.s.? If they had anything but smears and innuendo, don't you realize that they'd be broadcasting it 24/7? Just as McCain "knows" how to capture Bin Laden but he won't tell anyone unless or until he becomes President, he's willing to risk our very freedom just so he can have an ace in the hole for when Obama started winning the election? What lie from the GOP won't you folks swallow? Just like your candidate, you guys are losing ALL credibility on this one.

Oh Hillary was the one who brought up Ayers initially and she didn't get an explanation from Obama.

Reverend Wright

Ayers

Farrakhaan calling him the "Messiah"

What does Obama really believe deep inside him.......

Edited by AROCES

Nice summation. However, I think Bush is gonna pull the ace in a week or two. This should give McCain a much needed lift.

Oh Hillary was the one who brought up Ayers initially and she didn't get an explanation from Obama..

Tell me why the GOP has been sitting on this "information" for over a year?

They have not been sitting on it.

The fascist mainstream media of the USA has been, and still is.

The people who were almost killed are still alive.

Ask yourself why you see no interviews with them by the media.

The police and the firemen are still alive.

Ask yourself why you see no interviews with them either.

And the police officer who was killed by Ayers group at another location.

Where is the interview with his family and the people who were there?

Things came up about Bush before he was elected and were ignored just like what it is happening with Obama now.

I never voted for Bush and I will not vote for Obama.

McCain is not prize, but at least there is a Dem congress to block him on mostly everything.

There will be no one to stop Obama from doing anything he wishes.

Edited by Bella-Angelique

Well, you are who your friends are. It is just right for the voters to know regardless when, right?

If B. Hussein Obama was a corporate CEO and this came to light he'd be forced out promptly. If nothing more than for the sake of the image of the business.

I just wanna say wtf, let's get someone in here that really run's the show right! I want my kids kids to live in a place that people don't hate! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH come on...

:gun:

The people who were almost killed are still alive.

Ask yourself why you see no interviews with them by the media.

The police and the firemen are still alive.

Ask yourself why you see no interviews with them either.

And the police officer who was killed by Ayers group at another location.

Where is the interview with his family and the people who were there?

Things came up about Bush before he was elected and were ignored just like what it is happening with Obama now.

I never voted for Bush and I will not vote for Obama.

McCain is not prize, but at least there is a Dem congress to block him on mostly everything.

There will be no one to stop Obama from doing anything he wishes.

I bet you're from Georgia - a republican stronghold.

I just wanna say wtf, let's get someone in here that really run's the show right! I want my kids kids to live in a place that people don't hate! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH come on...

Can you tell me the last time France or Germany or Spain or Russia or Venezuela cared about what America thought of them?

If B. Hussein Obama was a corporate CEO and this came to light he'd be forced out promptly. If nothing more than for the sake of the image of the business.

Dick Cheney wasn't forced out and his old company is running the show in Iraq. Just remember that in the early 1980s the ratio of CEOs pay to the average worker's pay in the US was 32 to 1. In 2006 the same ratio was 420-1. Trickle down works? Only if you're a CEO.

If he knows Bill Ayers did it why hasn't he been tried and convicted? You're all acting like he was a lone nut, Weather Underground was quite a large organisation. Now, I dont philosophically agree with what they did, but when you consider the period they were living in, it's suprising there wasn't an even larger radical response from the population. I mean, we were fighting a war against a country that the western world never had any beef with, allied with people who were no better or worse than the other side, and not only that, drafting people to fight instead of leaving it completely voluntary. Never underestimate the American ability to sit down and take great injustices if they don't directly affect them, I guess.

Dick Cheney wasn't forced out and his old company is running the show in Iraq. Just remember that in the early 1980s the ratio of CEOs pay to the average worker's pay in the US was 32 to 1. In 2006 the same ratio was 420-1. Trickle down works? Only if you're a CEO.

VP Cheney doesn't have a long history of cavorting with known and convicted terrorists.

Oh wait. I forgot. That's what you consider the Bush family to be.

Nevermind.

I bet you're from Georgia - a republican stronghold.

You could always ask someone else if you read the word under my avatar correctly.

No, the McCain campaign has been sitting on this until last month. They've known full well about this "danger" at least since Hillary tried to smear Obama with it a year ago. If they were sincere, they'd have been pushing it since Obama won the nomination, but as it is, McCain barely brought it up at the last debate after getting his arm twisted by his unhinged base to do it or else. So he did, and Obama gave his answer and that was that. And no, the MSM wrung every bit of juice out of this nonstarter in less than a week. There's no there there, Bella. Ayers hasn't done anything terroristy for 40 years. And Obama had a brief professional relationship with him that had no connection whatsoever to Ayers' 40 years gone criminality.

And Obama had a brief professional relationship with him that had no connection whatsoever to Ayers' 40 years gone criminality.

And apparently a long social relationship. It was at Ayers' home they met to first plan out his election campaign.

Doesn't seem like a "brief relationship" to me.

Nice summation. However, I think Bush is gonna pull the ace in a week or two. This should give McCain a much needed lift.

Pull the ace meaning we've caught Osama and we're holding out?

Well, you are who your friends are.

Bull. You are who you are. The fact that I even had to type that shows how stupid your statement is.

:gun:

If you don't want to live somewhere people hate, then leave the planet.

VP Cheney doesn't have a long history of cavorting with known and convicted terrorists.

Neither does Obama. Ayers wasn't convicted.

Oh wait. I forgot. That's what you consider the Bush family to be.

Nevermind.

Nope. Bush is a pawn of the corporate globalization leaders as is Obama.