Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any other Presidential nominee

Rastaman

If you don't want to live somewhere people hate, then leave the planet.

Now that is an astute observation. :tu:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

• SoCrazes

• HKCavalier

Bull. You are who you are. The fact that I even had to type that shows how stupid your statement is.

Stupid for you are trying your best to defend Obama.

But I know it's tough, I mean the guy is a terrorist.. :hmm:

Edited by AROCES

Yes... because I'm pulling so hard for him in the election...

Your statement is stupid because it's a paradox. Something is what it is, not what it isn't as you claimed. You're demonstrating the understanding of the bird in your avatar.

Obama is a terrorist? You're serious? Wow, you're so far gone. Could you please cite any evidence that Barack Obama is a terrorist? Please.

Yes... because I'm pulling so hard for him in the election...

Your statement is stupid because it's a paradox. Something is what it is, not what it isn't as you claimed. You're demonstrating the understanding of the bird in your avatar.

Who is more of a fool, the fool or the ones who follows the fool.

Edited by AROCES

They're both fools. Not sure what fool you claim I'm following, but I'm sure you'll let me know.

Obama is a terrorist? You're serious? Wow, you're so far gone. Could you please cite any evidence that Barack Obama is a terrorist? Please.

How is more of a fool, the fool or the ones who follows the fool.

That answers my question how? I'm still waiting for evidence that Barack Obama is a terrorist as you claimed.

And apparently a long social relationship. It was at Ayers' home they met to first plan out his election campaign.

Doesn't seem like a "brief relationship" to me.

Jesus, have you ever been involved in politics even just a little? Meetings are held in people's homes all the time. If your statement is true, it does not imply any relationship other than that Ayers' house was available and large enough to fit the number of folks on the guest list. Again: if this were a story, if there were anything legitimately damning about this at all, the McCain campaign would not have waited until the last month of the election, when they are dangerously low in the polls, and desperate to damage Obama in any way they can, to suddenly get all "concerned." It's obviously a fraud. They're transparently trying to manufacture doubt about a non-issue and the sad thing is: you lot keep falling for every cheep trick the campaign pulls. I really wonder what lie you wouldn't swallow.

Seriously, if Obama were a "terrorist" it would have destroyed his political career in its infancy and no one would wait until the guy has practically won election to the highest office in the land to step up and do something about it. Just like his "foreign citizenship," his being a "Muslim," and his "raising your taxes," this claim is a straight-up lie.

Seriously, if Obama were a "terrorist" it would have destroyed his political career in its infancy and no one would wait until the guy has practically won election to the highest office in the land to step up and do something about it. Just like his "foreign citizenship," his being a "Muslim," and his "raising your taxes," this claim is a straight-up lie.

Apparently you didn't read any of Aroces posts. He clearly stated Obama is a terrorist himself. Apparently you'll believe anything "that one" tells you. :P

Does someone on the Republican side of the fence that thinks Obama is a terrorist want to explain the following statement from McCain?

"Frankly we're, we're scared," one voter told McCain. "We're scared of an Obama presidency. And I'll tell you why. I don't want to bring a child up in a country uh where -- I love this country, we'll bring our child up no matter what -- but I'm concerned about someone that cohorts with domestic terrorists such as Ayers."

Said McCain, "I want to be president of the United States and I obviously I do not want Senator Obama to be. But I have to tell you, I have to tell you, he is a decent person. And a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States."

Well, you are who your friends are. It is just right for the voters to know regardless when, right?

You've stetched the word "friends" beyond all recognition. By your reasoning, McCain and the tax-evasive-unlicensed "Joe the Plumber" are real good friends. Be honest with yourself at least and acknowledge that is just propaganda.

Edited by SoCrazes

Fools fool themself into believing propaganda as put out by decievers.

You've stetched the word "friends" beyond all recognition. By your reasoning, McCain and the tax-evasive-unlicensed "Joe the Plumber" are real good friends. Be honest with yourself at least and acknowledge that is just propaganda.

Where did McCain and Joe serve together in a board or organization?

Fools fool themself into believing propaganda as put out by decievers.

Like Obama's propaganda of spreading the wealth?

That answers my question how? I'm still waiting for evidence that Barack Obama is a terrorist as you claimed.

That was a typo, but of course you rather play with it.

Who said Obama is a terrorist? When I said he(Ayers) I assumed you are still following the discussion. But then you threw in Obama instead and I did not reply to it anymore for I saw you are setting it up as if I said, Obama is a terrorist. :rolleyes:

Apparently you didn't read any of Aroces posts. He clearly stated Obama is a terrorist himself. Apparently you'll believe anything "that one" tells you. :P

And you are trying to switch the talking point to Obama is a terrorist, it's about Ayers who is a terrorist and Obama's affiliation with him.

When I said he , I assume everyone knows I am refering to Ayers, but as always there are a few who simply can't follow.

Edited by AROCES

They're both fools. Not sure what fool you claim I'm following, but I'm sure you'll let me know.

The fool who made you come up with your stupid statements.

A couple of things I've noticed in this thread. First of all Palin accuses Obama of starting his political career in "the living room" not basement of Bill Ayers home.

Next the quote from the New York Times "I don't regret bombing"??? The actual statement was that he didn't regret his actions which can be interpreted two ways, "his protesting" "bombing". I never trust anything I read in the New York Times. I'd like to see video footage of this announcement. Interesting with all the accusations no one has posted any, which I'm sure exists.

All politicians are associated with unsavory characters. Personally, I like to concentrate on issues, not that any president will have time to do anything in office except try to reverse Bush's expansion of powers. But honestly, if that's all they accomplish I'd be happy.

Next the quote from the New York Times "I don't regret bombing"??? The actual statement was that he didn't regret his actions which can be interpreted two ways, "his protesting" "bombing". I never trust anything I read in the New York Times. I'd like to see video footage of this announcement. Interesting with all the accusations no one has posted any, which I'm sure exists.

Did Ayers himself try to correct it?

All politicians are associated with unsavory characters. Personally, I like to concentrate on issues, not that any president will have time to do anything in office except try to reverse Bush's expansion of powers. But honestly, if that's all they accomplish I'd be happy.

Please explain Bush's expansion of power, I like to see one Presidential decree.

Where did McCain and Joe serve together in a board or organization?

McCain flat out and stated publicly that Joe is his friend.

Please explain Bush's expansion of power, I like to see one Presidential decree.

Executive orders, Iraq, the Patriot Act, and tax cuts for the rich are good for starters. There are plenty more but you only asked for one.

Did Ayers himself try to correct it?

I doubt if Ayers wants to draw anymore attention to himself, McCain has done a good job of that.

As far as Bush's expansion of powers, read the Patriot Act, and read about the 100 billion dollars of the bailout package money that goes to the President to use at his descretion without penalty or review and ask yourself what he has done with this money, where it goes once he is no longer president. Also look into the FBI's investigation into Acorn based on a request by McCain, several republican senators and several right wing journalists. This by the way is illegal during a presidental campaign.

Executive orders, Iraq, the Patriot Act, and tax cuts for the rich are good for starters. There are plenty more but you only asked for one.

Executive orders were there for any President, Congress can always repeal it of they think it's too much power.

Patriot Act was passed by Congress and the present congress can repeal it anytime.

Tax cut as well was passed by congress, is temporary and congress will vote on it again when it exprires.

Iraq as well was approved by congress, they can cut funding for it anytime.

You have not given one so I won't ask for more than one, well?

I doubt if Ayers wants to draw anymore attention to himself, McCain has done a good job of that.

If Ayers is not trying to correct what was reported, then why are you doubting the report?

That was a typo, but of course you rather play with it.

Who said Obama is a terrorist? When I said he(Ayers) I assumed you are still following the discussion. But then you threw in Obama instead and I did not reply to it anymore for I saw you are setting it up as if I said, Obama is a terrorist. :rolleyes:

You did say Obama is a terrorist. Maybe you didn't mean to, but here's your post. You call my statement stupid, because I'm defending Obama, then you say, it's tough, because the guy is a terrorist. If this wasn't meant to say Obama is a terrorist then you don't know how to write.

And you are trying to switch the talking point to Obama is a terrorist, it's about Ayers who is a terrorist and Obama's affiliation with him.

When I said he , I assume everyone knows I am refering to Ayers, but as always there are a few who simply can't follow.

You called my defense of Obama stupid, and then said, the guy is a terrorist. If you'd meant Ayers, you'd have said his friend is a terrorist. You didn't. So either you can't write, you're a liar, you intentionally made your statement misleading, or all of the aforementioned.

Given that you yourself said you made a typo in that post, I'm guessing you can't write.

Edited by BlindMessiah