Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any other Presidential nominee

Rastaman

The fool who made you come up with your stupid statements.

And what fool is that? I came up with my opinions on my own thank you. So in that case you're calling me a fool; coming from you, that's a compliment.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

• SoCrazes

• HKCavalier

Patriot Act was passed by Congress and the present congress can repeal it anytime.

How does that prove it isn't an expansion of government power? Because two corrupt branches passed it instead of one?

And you are trying to switch the talking point to Obama is a terrorist, it's about Ayers who is a terrorist and Obama's affiliation with him.

When I said he , I assume everyone knows I am refering to Ayers, but as always there are a few who simply can't follow.

Can you defend Mccains links to G. Gordon Liddy, and the contras? He supported both of them...heck, at least obama says that what ayers did was despicable, which is more than can be said of mccain.

Again I do not see what Ayers has to with the Obama campaign??? From Obama himself he stated they were CHOSEN to be on a committee education board by a Ronald Reagan just over 10 years ago and that is how they are associated. Ayers has absolutely nothing to do with the Obama campaign has nothing to do with Obama and to say something this man did 40 years ago affects Baracks credibility just doesn't make sense. Why don't you line up all the people Mcain has been associated with through his however many years of political service and i believe you'd be very surprised.

Executive orders were there for any President, Congress can always repeal it of they think it's too much power.

Patriot Act was passed by Congress and the present congress can repeal it anytime.

Tax cut as well was passed by congress, is temporary and congress will vote on it again when it exprires.

Iraq as well was approved by congress, they can cut funding for it anytime.

You have not given one so I won't ask for more than one, well?

Here is your original question: Please explain Bush's expansion of power, I like to see one Presidential decree.

and you were answered with: Executive Orders, Patriot Act, etc.

Who signed in the end signed the executive orders, the Patriot Act, and other laws/decress? Whose power was expanded? You're now qualifying anything that expanded GW's power. Trying to answer your question and you're running and hiding from yourself. I'm starting to see a "Curly" pattern to your thinking process. A "Curly" pattern is named after Curly of the Three Stooges when he has one foot nailed to the floor and he runs in circles.

Edited by SoCrazes

Again I do not see what Ayers has to with the Obama campaign??? From Obama himself he stated they were CHOSEN to be on a committee education board by a Ronald Reagan just over 10 years ago and that is how they are associated. Ayers has absolutely nothing to do with the Obama campaign has nothing to do with Obama and to say something this man did 40 years ago affects Baracks credibility just doesn't make sense. Why don't you line up all the people Mcain has been associated with through his however many years of political service and i believe you'd be very surprised.

I agree. However, there are those that will say they weren't chosen for the board, that they conspired to work together in Ayers' basement.

I agree. However, there are those that will say they weren't chosen for the board, that they conspired to work together in Ayers' basement.

If there were any truth to Obama's "palling around with terrorists," McCain would have made it a cornerstone of his campaign from the get go, instead of the guilty last minute incendiary smear that it is.

Colin Powell put it very succinctly on Meet the Press: “Mr. McCain says that he’s a washed-out terrorist. Well, then, why do we keep talking about him?”

And what fool is that? I came up with my opinions on my own thank you. So in that case you're calling me a fool; coming from you, that's a compliment.

You must be getting a lot of compliments.

How does that prove it isn't an expansion of government power? Because two corrupt branches passed it instead of one?

Corrupt for you don't like it.

By the way, whatever policy you prefer is corrupt as well.

Here is your original question: Please explain Bush's expansion of power, I like to see one Presidential decree.

and you were answered with: Executive Orders, Patriot Act, etc.

Who signed in the end signed the executive orders, the Patriot Act, and other laws/decress? Whose power was expanded? You're now qualifying anything that expanded GW's power. Trying to answer your question and you're running and hiding from yourself. I'm starting to see a "Curly" pattern to your thinking process. A "Curly" pattern is named after Curly of the Three Stooges when he has one foot nailed to the floor and he runs in circles.

I don't know if you really don't understand executive orders or just wanting to win an argument.

Look Obama will have the same executive power or orders, do you understand it now? I can't type it any slower than that.

If congress thinks it's out of bound then they can repeal th executive power or orders. GW did not expand his powers, he only exercised the power of the president.

Some in congress did challenge him on it and they failed(meaning they were wrong and Bush was right that he acted within his allowed executive priviledges), I mean what else is there to explain?

Edited by AROCES

Some in congress did challeng him on it and they failed(meaning they were wrong and Bush was right that he acted within his allowed executive priviledges), I mean what else is there to explain?

Andrew Jackson went to war illegally and Congress did nothing to stop him. How does that make the war right? You seem to think Congress is infallible.

Andrew Jackson went to war illegally and Congress did nothing to stop him. How does that make the war right? You seem to think Congress is infallible.

Then who would you want to have the final say on matters, the minority? critcs? those who are not elected officials but think they are right? the ACLU? you???

Aroces, do not resort to name-calling or other insults, it is completly unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated. Should you or any other member resort to such immature and unwarranted behaviour in the future they will face potential suspension and loss of posting priviliges and the thread may be closed. Please keep it clean. :tu: