Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shapeshifting

DellusionalMirror

hello, i've been interested in shapeshifting fo quite a while now, and i would like to know if there is anyone on this forum who is knowleagable of the subject, or can possibly mentor me online about it. thanks so much in advance.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazahel

• Shadowmalerenamon

• S2F

• Agent. Mulder

In traditions that deal with shapeshifting in their lore, often you must obtain near god-like knowledge or must learn and understand the nature of the animal and become it mentally and spiritually.

In traditions that deal with shapeshifting in their lore, often you must obtain near god-like knowledge or must learn and understand the nature of the animal and become it mentally and spiritually.

hmm, interesting. thanks for sharing

Shape-shifting?

Really? That's really where we're going with all this now? You want to be "mentored" as a shape-shifter?

Maybe I'm just reading you wrong.

Because it's one thing to discuss the subject, and a whole other thing to be "mentored" in it.

I'm pretty sure people have said this before but, if you don't want skeptics to comment, then you probably shouldn't mention it in the topic name- they immediatly think there's something worth talking about and will comment.

If you want to shapeshift, I hear there's a cactus that'll make you think you've changed form, but other than that you'll have to be happy with your physical form as it is. You cannot change your DNA, if you want to shapeshift you might be able to change the form of your spirit or soul or whatever, but not your body.

Shapeshifting? Seriously?

I didn't think it could get any sillier than all the aero/wind/pyrokenesis silliness.

whoever said you have to have god-like knowledge is right, only the gods can attain that power. unless you're aiming at the skin walker method, but that is even forbidden in practising it.

If people wish to discuss shapeshifting in a historical, metaphysical, or some other such sense, please feel free to do so, however understand that the creation of threads that are of the "Please teach me to do xyzkineses." are not allowed in this forum, and I have no problem including shape-shifting into that category.

Here's a some video's of an alleged shapeshifter.

Watch these and tell me what you think is ACTUALLY taking place here.

Here's a some video's of an alleged shapeshifter.

I'm going to have to go with fleecing. XD

For the love of common sense, he could have at least put something interesting in his videos.

Em hotep DellusionalMirror:

Shape Shifting usually takes place within the Astral Plane.

A study of Hermetics would be useful, Franz Bardon has an Initiative Book on this subject and can assist you in properly getting out of your Physical Being and making use of your Subtle Body to visit the various Planes of Existence such as the Astral Plane.

The discipline and focus required is quite intense and much work is usually needed before anything can be accomplished.

Good Luck in your endeavors,

Ahriman

Shapeshifting is horribel and painfull... anyone that have experienced it know how painfull it is.

It's not possibel to mentor anyone in shapeshifting to, it's just something that you are. Your nature. :ph34r:

I don't belive you are one of those real shapeshifter unleas you go to plastic surgery.... :alien:

Em hotep DellusionalMirror:

Shape Shifting usually takes place within the Astral Plane.

A study of Hermetics would be useful, Franz Bardon has an Initiative Book on this subject and can assist you in properly getting out of your Physical Being and making use of your Subtle Body to visit the various Planes of Existence such as the Astral Plane.

The discipline and focus required is quite intense and much work is usually needed before anything can be accomplished.

Good Luck in your endeavors,

Ahriman

EtuMilky, how ya doin'?

hello, i've been interested in shapeshifting fo quite a while now, and i would like to know if there is anyone on this forum who is knowleagable of the subject, or can possibly mentor me online about it. thanks so much in advance.

Shapeshifting I've found is pretty easy when you are lucid dreaming. The hard part is lucid dreaming.. shifting in them is just a matter of doing what you'd natually think would shift you. I found running fast and then placing my hands down to keep running with all fours helps to shift.. or if your in the water place your feet together to form the tail then flick it to fully shift. It's like sometimes you can half shift but then if you do an action it fully shifts you.

And people shouldnt think that because its just a dream it doesnt really count in the experience you know.. because usually you dont know your dreaming because it is so real.

you'll have to be happy with your physical form as it is.

Agreed, it is a good thing to have thumbs. By trying to "shift" you might insult your thumbs and they may leave you for someone who really cares. :tu:

A man pretending to be a dog and then taking his glasses off?

Some people are so desparate to believe. Seriously, what happened to critical thinking?

Shapeshifting I've found is pretty easy when you are lucid dreaming.

You are aware that lucid dreaming is just dreaming, aren't you?

Oh, and don't say "no skeptics" - this is a free board and if you wish to edit the content get a blog.

Edited by Emma_Acid

And people shouldnt think that because its just a dream it doesnt really count in the experience you know..

You DO know that dreams aren't real?

You DIDN'T???

You are aware that lucid dreaming is just dreaming, aren't you?

Oh, and don't say "no skeptics" - this is a free board and if you wish to edit the content get a blog.

Why would I say no skeptics.. I guess your talking to the OP?

But anyway what do you mean that lucid dreaming is just dreaming? I know very well what lucid dreaming is.. I wonder mainly if others actually do though you know...

Lucid dreaming is lucid dreaming... its called lucid dreaming because its different to normal dreaming.. hence the name lucid dreaming... it means you know when you are dreaming instead of just being fooled by the dream.

You DO know that dreams aren't real?

You DIDN'T???

If dreams arnt that real... like in the way I was trying to get across(feeling wise)... then why is it that you dont understand generally that you are dreaming?

Anotherwords why dont most people in life figure out its just a dream while they are dreaming it. ?

And btw just to be picky... dreams must be real, otherwise they would not exist. If I was to look at it that way and change how you meant it...

Edited by Kazahel

then why is it that you dont understand generally that you are dreaming?

Because they're asleep. The critical thinking functions are off line.

Because they're asleep. The critical thinking functions are off line.

lol. You mean like their critical thinking? Then how is it that someone goes lucid in the first place?

Edited by Kazahel

There is no question that there are, on this board, many skeptics that are quite knowledgeable and well versed on this subject.

But, since you have requested their exclusion in your thread title, you'll prolly just get a bunch of teenage boys each trying to outdo the previous' outrageous claim.

Harte