Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Shatters Records With

Nxt2Hvn

That's nice, but the topic is not about her.

Oh that’s right I forgot we are only allowed to talk about Obama! And since someone brought up Obama "being around for awhile" since he Obviously has not been on the political scene very long at all, it would make that statement false. I don’t see anything wrong with comparing the two. Since the same argument has been made for Palin not being around that long. I was merely bringing the fact that she has been around just as long and has ACTUALLY accomplished something. I can’t say the same for your precious Obama!

But forgive me we only get to talk about Obama! My apologies!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ravergirl

• SQLserver

• Sho_Sho

• msmischief

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that’s right I forgot we are only allowed to talk about Obama! And since someone brought up Obama "being around for awhile" since he Obviously has not been on the political scene very long at all, it would make that statement false. I don’t see anything wrong with comparing the two. Since the same argument has been made for Palin not being around that long. I was merely bringing the fact that she has been around just as long and has ACTUALLY accomplished something. I can’t say the same for your precious Obama!

Obama and Palin are peers and McCain and Biden are peers. The fear i have of Obama is that he will die prematurely, leaving us with BIDEN who is not a satisfactory President. Whereas if McCain goes we would be in capable (albiet controversial) hands

Perhaps the money raised by a candidate directly correlates to the popularity of the candidate?

Lol, Obama is inspiring people, and all you can do about it is complain. More people are giving him money BECAUSE they want to see him in the white house.

Tough luck for you.

Whereas if McCain goes we would be in capable (albiet controversial) hands

LOL.

I've usually defended Obama on here but this, I don't know and you can correct me if you like.

I equate it to the English Football Premier League. A few years ago there was a team called Chelsea, they were always the nearly men, always finished 4th in the table and hadn't won a title since 1951. Then all of a sudden this russian called Roman Abramovich, who is worth £14 billion ($28 billion or there abouts) came along and bought the club giving Chelsea all the money in the world to buy whatever players they need to win the Premier League and other competitions. Now this seems a little unfair because other clubs, Manchester United for one, had spent decades building good football teams, winning championships, spreading there influence around the world (except america) and in the end became very rich. They earnt there place at the top, whilst Chelsea just became without earning anything.

All of a sudden Chelsea were buying players left and right. One club would offer a club to buy a player for £20 million and give the player £50,000 a week, then Chelsea would offer the club £30 million and offer the player £100,000 a week. They didn't need him, they would buy him so the other team couldn't strengthen and challenge them. In the next three years they came 2nd, 1st, 1st in the league and won most of the cup competitions as well. They didn't deserve to, they just threw enough money around until no other club could compete where as other clubs who had built dynasties over a 100 years didn't get anything for their hard work.

Isn't this what Obama is doing? Just throwing millions and millions at his campaign while McCain, using public funding like evry other candidate had done since Watergate, is falling by the wayside. Is Obama the evil Chelsea and is McCain the hard-graft Manchester United.

I'll finish with a nice twist which should suit Republicans.

This year in the European Cup Final, Chelsea played Manchester United. Manchester United won.

Chelsea play in BLUE (Democrat, Obama)

Manchester United play in RED (Republican, McCain)

Money helps achieve success, but it doesn't garentee success.

You're forgiven! Hmm...I guess my friends must have been talking about another Barack Obama around 10 years ago. Anyway, he's not "my precious Obama". Precious is actually my cat. I'm pretty sure I stated earlier in the post I am not a Democrat.

Obama and Palin are peers and McCain and Biden are peers. The fear i have of Obama is that he will die prematurely, leaving us with BIDEN who is not a satisfactory President. Whereas if McCain goes we would be in capable (albiet controversial) hands

Its only controversial because the media tells everyone it is. If you take Palins record and match it up to Obama, you will see that Palin has more accomplishments than Obama when it comes to business and taking care of corruption in government, she has a firm grasp on everyone’s "global warming hysteria" she has helped Alaska in so many more ways than Obama EVER did in Chicago.

You're forgiven! Hmm...I guess my friends must have been talking about another Barack Obama around 10 years ago. Anyway, he's not "my precious Obama". Precious is actually my cat. I'm pretty sure I stated earlier in the post I am not a Democrat.

10 years isn’t jack squat when it comes to running an ENTIRE COUNTRY! Most people couldn’t even become President of a Company let alone a Country with only 10 years of experience under their belt.

Its only controversial because the media tells everyone it is. If you take Palins record and match it up to Obama, you will see that Palin has more accomplishments than Obama when it comes to business and taking care of corruption in government, she has a firm grasp on everyone’s "global warming hysteria" she has helped Alaska in so many more ways than Obama EVER did in Chicago.

It is controversial to have a femal vice President as much as it is to have a black President. Progressive, yes, but controversial nontheless and I don't get my opinions from the Media.

An observation:

If B. Hussein Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

Put your money where you mouth is!

He has been around a lot less than Palin has, and out of all 3 of her male counter parts she has the most CEO experience than they all have put together. But democrats want to turn her into a "dumb bimbo" because they are scared that she actually single handedly got republicans excited about the presidential race again.

Most republicans did not want McCain to be their presidential nominee, in fact I am still figuring out how the hell he pulled it off? But since Palin has been put in the race republican’s care again, and that gets democrats scared, so they have to turn her into a villain.

When she was on SNL they had the highest rating in YEARS, but as soon as her part was over everyone turned the channel. This says a lot about her popularity that the dems are trying sooooooo hard to tarnish.

No Im just scared to have a president dumber than I am... again. I have no real problems with McCain, but the prospect of

having Palin as president scares the hell out of me, the way shes going were going to end up in a war with Russian.

If McCain had picked Romney this would be a much tighter race, in fact I'd probably vote for him.

People tune into SNL to laugh, and we all need a moron to laugh at :yes:

If B. Hussein Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

I don't say J. Sidney McCain, if this was McCain with a middle name of like Hitler his support would explode. I promise you that if

this was McCain with the same amount of funding you wouldn't be whining. Just sit back and enjoy the election.

If Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

Because it's illegal.

I promise you that if this was McCain with the same amount of funding you wouldn't be whining. Just sit back and enjoy the election.

Invalid.

McCain wouldn't have said it's for the good to redistribute the wealth! :no:

Invalid.

McCain wouldn't have said it's for the good to redistribute the wealth! :no:

MasterPo, I think I'm developing an online crush on you, I love stubborn men! So much fun! :lol: