Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CA GOP arrested for Voter fraud

SQLserver

Once again, we see the GOP lying and accusing that the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

While spreading some absurd, pathetic, and altogether hilarious myth about ACORN, they're doing everything they can to game the election.

A GOP official has been arrested for switching thousands of registered Democrats to Republican without permission.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6534

Cheers,

SQLserver

Their has been massive purges of voters in the primaries. Be sure to check your registration and polling place. Don't take a chance on losing your vote in November.

Make sure you are registered to vote by the deadline in your state, and find out where you vote on election day. Many voters went to the polls in the primary election and discovered they weren't on the registration rolls. Don't let that happen to you.

Call your local election office today to make sure you're on the rolls to vote. Spread the word.

Edited by SoCrazes

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AzTide

• questionmark

• SQLserver

• Tiggs

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something of a misconception. Yes, you can show up and state that you have a right to vote and that you are in the correct polling place. This doesn't mean that your vote is counted. If you know that you don't have a right to vote you have just attempted voter fraud.

You will have to tell me exactly which state you are talking about but most states have provisional ballots or something similar. This is one of the brilliant rules in HAVA. You get to fill out a ballot but you also have to complete either a form or an envelope that gives the necessary information. If the information can be verified and you meet all of your states requirements then yes, your vote counts. That is why the certified election results are not given election night. Look it up, the results of election night change by the time the election is certified.

This is what Ohio is doing. Sucks for the election staff but casting that vote and counting that vote are two different things.

Mail in ballots go through an equally strict accounting before being counted.

Having an election employee change registrations IS dangerous. If you have some one who has access to the data base and they change party registrations that CAN change an election. Especially with electronic machines. Many offer the "vote party" option.

HN

HN

Ok so tell me if this is correct in your experience and if not please explain.

I request a mail in ballot they send it to the address listed on my voter registration form filled out. I fill it out and send it back in and if I’m registered and I mailed in by the date required and fill it out properly my vote gets counted.. Correct

I can speak for a fact here in Arizona I can go down and use my Voter Registration Card to vote not needing my driver’s license. How about for the rest of the nation.

I show them my voter registration card they check me off the list give me mu ballot and I vote. Then when done my ballot goes into a sealed box with no name on it.

My point being that once I'm registered I'm good go I can request a mail in ballot or show up with my Voter Identification Card at the correct precinct and place my vote.

Now if someone registered me under someone else’s name that's a loophole because to the state it all looks legitimate.

Ok so tell me if this is correct in your experience and if not please explain.

I request a mail in ballot they send it to the address listed on my voter registration form filled out. I fill it out and send it back in and if I’m registered and I mailed in by the date required and fill it out properly my vote gets counted.. Correct

Correct and your name is basically "checked off" as having voted. Even if the ballot has not been counted yet, the system will show that you have submitted your ballot. You will not be allowed to vote again and if you some how manage to vote again (humans make mistakes) they system will only allow your mail in ballot to be counted. Remember, the results posted election night are not the final results.

I can speak for a fact here in Arizona I can go down and use my Voter Registration Card to vote not needing my driver’s license. How about for the rest of the nation.

A voters registration card is considered a valid form of ID suitable for voting. Back story, I remember having this discussion when HAVA was enacted. Initially, a voter registration card was not considered ID. The election official argument was that a valid government division was issuing it so it needed to be valid.

I show them my voter registration card they check me off the list give me mu ballot and I vote. Then when done my ballot goes into a sealed box with no name on it.

My point being that once I'm registered I'm good go I can request a mail in ballot or show up with my Voter Identification Card at the correct precinct and place my vote.

Now if someone registered me under someone else’s name that's a loophole because to the state it all looks legitimate.

Not quite. When you vote, either the mail ballot will be counted or the ballot at the polling place. Both won't be counted. The night/day before election day the poll books are printed (if not an electronic system). In that poll book it is listed if you requested a mail in ballot. It also lists if that ballot has been returned. If it has been returned you will not be allowed to vote. If it hasn't, you can vote. Election night, those pollbooks are scanned. Eventually, it will be found out if you have voted twice. Once it is discovered, all documents are copied and promptly sent to the DA who then sends the police out to visit you.

Yes, at some point, some one can vote twice. It happens very seldom. It is even less often that BOTH votes are counted.

In order to maintain the right to a secret ballot there will always be loopholes. In order to never appear that you are "taxing a vote" there will always be loopholes. Many people work very hard to make sure it happens as seldom as possible.

If your state uses a fully electronic system it is updated instantly and then there is even LESS of a chance of you being able to vote twice. Since HAVA has been enacted everyone SHOULD be on electronic voting in one way or another.

Registering under some one else's name doesn't always work either. Data bases are bumped up against state data bases weekly during the year and is frozen at a point prior to the election. The county will find if a name is registered twice and try to remedy it.

At some point there are choices to be made. Is it more important to have a secret ballot or security.

Just like most laws in this country, we have them because some fool refuses to follow the established rules.

Not sure I answered your question. If not, let me know and I will try again.

HN

To be fair, Sql - All he's been charged with so far is registering to vote at an old address, which he claims is his parent's house. That's not exactly my definition of massive voter fraud.

It's typical HEADLINE tactic propaganda. Report it like the whole GOP are in cahoots, already found guilty, post pictures like the guy just came out of prison and not one thing about what the accused have said..

And it works really. See how many jumped in and went AH HAH! SEE! SEE! GOP cheats not ACORN....

Edited by AROCES

Correct and your name is basically "checked off" as having voted. Even if the ballot has not been counted yet, the system will show that you have submitted your ballot. You will not be allowed to vote again and if you some how manage to vote again (humans make mistakes) the system will only allow your in person ballot to be counted. Remember, the results posted election night are not the final results

I need to correct something here. I've tried to edit it and it just hangs up.

If you some how get to vote after you have returned your ballot only your "in person" ballot will be counted. Providing that your mail ballot has NOT yet been counted.

It is not impossible to vote twice, just much harder than most expect.

HN