Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i have weird power what do i do with it

mr.5

it seems like i can take a way other peoples pain and sickness.I was with my gf and she said she wasn't feeling good she had a bad head ache as i gave here a hug all the suden my head started hurting we whent and sat down and she said that her head ache whent away i thought maybe it was just funny timing but then like a week later one of my friends fell and land on his arm so i whent to help him and as soon as i grabed his hand to help him up my arm started hurting but this time i guess i didn't take all of his pain away but a good bit cause he was good after. i need help do i have some weird power or is it just good timing and if it is a power what do i do with it?

Your girlfriend had a headache because she was standing when she sat down it went away... Often caused by standing and even more so if you have a slight cold or other ailment putting stresst on the body.

As for your friend the reason why his arm started feeling better is because he started to shake it off after he got up.

I won't rip you about claiming to have a power but I will say that you don't and both of these said cases are easily explainable medically.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinieblas

• Mattshark

• mr.5

• Meiliken

Your girlfriend had a headache because she was standing when she sat down it went away... Often caused by standing and even more so if you have a slight cold or other ailment putting stresst on the body.

As for your friend the reason why his arm started feeling better is because he started to shake it off after he got up.

I won't rip you about claiming to have a power but I will say that you don't and both of these said cases are easily explainable medically.

Exactly. :yes:

• 3 months later...

If you really have this ability could you help me, because I really need it. Every night when I go to sleep I have nightmares and I'm tired of it. Could you somehow take away the nightmares that I have so I can have normal dreams? That would rock. And do it fast, because I'm about to go to sleep.

Thanks!

Your ability does sound like a form of empathy yes, and maybe you should use it for the betterment of others or just keep it personal. As I have read what some people have commented, I do advise you not to just go around and start healing people. If you absorb their pain as you say, you may feel miserable after the end of the day. It is a gift that you have, and it carries a purpose. I am sure you will find that purpose someday, just take your time, and do not let others bully you down to the ground if they don't believe you. Remember, "Underestimation is a dangerous thing." If you were to become a Reiki therapist, I am sure you'd be a good one.

I feel I have the ability to heal with my hands as well. Its crazy.

it seems like i can take a way other peoples pain and sickness.I was with my gf and she said she wasn't feeling good she had a bad head ache as i gave here a hug all the suden my head started hurting we whent and sat down and she said that her head ache whent away i thought maybe it was just funny timing but then like a week later one of my friends fell and land on his arm so i whent to help him and as soon as i grabed his hand to help him up my arm started hurting but this time i guess i didn't take all of his pain away but a good bit cause he was good after. i need help do i have some weird power or is it just good timing and if it is a power what do i do with it?

It's definitely not a power. It could be a skill, though. :)

Um. Honestly, it just sounds like coincidences. There's no factor that makes it lean either way. You COULD have healed them automatically because of your care for them and your unhappiness at seeing them hurt, but I'm kind of doubtful on that.

There's no real way to know, sorry.

Your ability does sound like a form of empathy yes, and maybe you should use it for the betterment of others or just keep it personal. As I have read what some people have commented, I do advise you not to just go around and start healing people. If you absorb their pain as you say, you may feel miserable after the end of the day. It is a gift that you have, and it carries a purpose. I am sure you will find that purpose someday, just take your time, and do not let others bully you down to the ground if they don't believe you. Remember, "Underestimation is a dangerous thing." If you were to become a Reiki therapist, I am sure you'd be a good one.

I'm sorry, but it's not empathy. It has nothing to do with emotions. Also, it's not a gift. Anyone can heal and they can heal themselves or others.

Here's what you do with it. Open up your own business where you take away people's pain and sickness for a fee. That will allow you to make a living for yourself and you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

Sometimes pain is a beacon for people to allow them to know what is wrong with there body. My suggestion is to practise with this sense of yours wher you can know how the pain is caused and how to remedy it if you think along those lines when you take someones pain you will begin to be able to tone it down a little and help people help themselves. Practice practice.

When you say Special Powers, do you mean like you can Levatate Phone Books :lol:

Edited by Enigmatic Ghost

Anyone can heal and they can heal themselves or others.

Actually your own body can heal its self to a degree (hence we have an immune system). However there is no evidence of being able to heal others in the sense you are talking about here and practices such as the one suggested by antaun lead to people not receiving correct treatment for their illness and can make things much worse or even lead to a preventable death.

These healers have had plenty of scientific examination and they have been falsified.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow if you had to choose from gift and curse it would have to be 50/50. But this might be Vitakinesis. Vitakinesis is healing. I have Vitakinesis, but I had nothing like you have... It would have to be Vitakinesis, because your healing people. But you have a rare kind. PM me if you want to learn more or know more. :D

Vitakinesis... I'm not sure that's correct, terminology-wise, you're not really *moving* health... or I guess you could say you were if it's a chi flow or something. Ok I'll not intrude too far here as I can't say for sure either way offhand, but I'd still encourage people to research some more or less RELIABLE information of psi - "REAL" psi, like was studied by J.B. Rhine at Duke University and is still studied by his daughter.

Vitakinesis... I'm not sure that's correct, terminology-wise, you're not really *moving* health... or I guess you could say you were if it's a chi flow or something. Ok I'll not intrude too far here as I can't say for sure either way offhand, but I'd still encourage people to research some more or less RELIABLE information of psi - "REAL" psi, like was studied by J.B. Rhine at Duke University and is still studied by his daughter.

It should also though be pointed out that Rhine's assistants were caught falsifying results (and Rhine refused to name those caught) and his experimental results have never successfully been replicated

Punctuation is your friend!

well, if u think that it is s real ability and not just a coincidence then start exercisng it.

How? well, with positive thinking, visualization, meditation and like someone above said, go somewhere where sick people are and try your ability.

If your ability is just started then maybe u will not cure cancer right away but with the right exercise will be able to grow it and do amazing things.

Are u getting sick? do u have any sickeness? becuase if u do then start with yourself.

Here I will give you the best advice you will ever receive during your lifetime. Don't go anywhere near dead or dying people.

• 5 weeks later...

Go find Professor X.

I hear he lives in a big, cool mansion and knows someone named Rogue who's a lot like you!

As far as your ability is concerned you are definitly not the only one. My friend and i both can do that. You should make sure that you're chakras are not blocked and your aura is not open. my aura was open so i felt everyones emotions and pain. I could take the pain away but it would leave me in pain. If you are going to prove that you can do this becareful who you try to heal. I tried to heal a cancer patient and i havent had any pain relief since. Good luck and Blessings!

I would usually take the "Give everything a chance" route here but I'd like to try and fit in with the skeptics for once. Here it goes:

There is no such thing as anything. You should not claim to do stuff if I can't do that stuff. I'm supposed to be cooler than you and you can't do things that make me feel dumb. Never say things and junk either because it's totally not real. Now, go watch TV like a good boy/girl/cat/thing.

First please take John A Spera’s advice about the word power, or you may well get into trouble of some kind. I don’t wish to frighten you but my experience nearly killed me, I can’t tell you how much I wish someone had given me the same advice when I began to open up to my talents as you may be to yours.

There is a good book you could get. Healing with Love: A Breakthrough Mind/Body Medical Program for Healing Yourself and Others by Leonard Laskow (Paperback - 24 Dec 2007) written by a medical doctor who found he had the talent to heal as you may have, he had his talents tested in universities, and it was proven he could even change cancer cells. Its important that if you do have some kind of talent you learn to control it, most good healers will never allow themselves to take on the pain or symptoms of those we heal, it’s not good for you, and there are much better ways of doing it. So if you are serious get the book or one like it.

Don’t worry about the skeptics, the only people you need to worry about are the people you may heal in the future, if they get well they will give you all the validation you need but if you are a genuine healer you will quickly learn you don’t even need that, because this is not about ego, in fact if you allow ego of any kind (even the word power) to enter into it you will find you are going in the wrong direction and suffer, it just works that way!

Good luck len

Hey, I'm relatively new here but I'll try to add some helpful insight. First, it may seem amazing and

creepy and all, but it's there. Pondering whether or not you have this gift, is irrelevent to me. I started

showing the same signs in my teens. Really I would step back and acess what other intersests and talents you have

related to this and/or not related. Just when you thought you knew who you were, you may begin to surprise yourself.

Don't start knocking on doors and that and find out the moment you become "self-aware" the gift stops growing and

fades into a strange unproven story that those close to you will loose faith in you by. Empathy? I believe someone

mentioned , I would agree, empathy allows for many interesting things to happen around us, not all of them good.

Please keep that in mind. If I were you, I wouldn't kick up too much dust here. It could be a way you naturally

interpret what you sense, "subconcious" filing of emotion/ energy related data. We often subconciously make decisions about people we pass on the steet for example, maybe the spiritial side subconciously, or reactively takes

action? Good luck to you.

Edited by wolves5

Find and dandy up until that first patient (or, God Forbid, child) dies because the parents fooled themselves into thinking he was being healed.

For what it's worth, you might want to consult the guys of the ESP Precog Project, as they deal with more than premonition. www.ESPprecog.com. It's likely that someone there might be able to answer your questions, and even tell something out of experience rather than intuition of what this or that could be.

Just a thought.

you dont have a power.

but if its something like you claim it is, prove it at a hospital.

i know this thread is ancient though.