Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
mr.5

i have weird power what do i do with it

82 posts in this topic

John from Lowell

no mate, I'm a troubled soul; I am a sketic who wants to believe; or at least I was....you see I have a deeply logical mind which has been increasingly met by things it cannot explain. Therefore I do doubt and try to face every experience with an open mind. It's only recently that I put my more logical side to one side and decided to believe somewhat more than I was doing. It's too long a story to go into here but believe me that I am not cherry picking, I've simply been convinced. Back then when this reiki was done on me, I was still in the process of being convinced

One of the hardest things to do is balance the left brain logical thought process with the intuitive and instinctual right brain. The right side beings in PSI information and the left side, its job, is to build a workable reality construct. I like your profile perspective.

Just because a million people believe in a stupid thing, doesn't stop it being a stupid thing.

You can look at this view both ways when it comes to psychic energies. There are millions who reflect both perspectives.

It is my understanding that balance is what you seek. How do you think and feel about that?

John

tinieblas

One of the hardest things to do is balance the left brain logical thought process with the intuitive and instinctual right brain. The right side beings in PSI information and the left side, its job, is to build a workable reality construct. I like your profile perspective.

You can look at this view both ways when it comes to psychic energies. There are millions who reflect both perspectives.

It is my understanding that balance is what you seek. How do you think and feel about that?

John

thanks John, I see you and I share this outlook to a degree, and you give good and sound advice whenever you post here :)

I chose that quote exactly for that perspective, no-one holds the monopoly on what is right and wrong in this case or others, it's simply your perspective which tells you what is right.

As far as the balance goes; I'm working on it but it's a difficult task!

tinieblas

John

sorry John, you caught me just as dinner was being served and so I rushed my reply to you; I felt that your response deserved a longer and more considered reply than I was able to give (didn't foresee that one but who's perfect eh?)...

as I said in my earlier reply; I've been at war with my left/right - logical/intuitive nature since as long as I can remember, it's an ongoing battle! I've known and experienced thing which should make this act of denial an impossibility but, I'm afraid, it was only recently that I was able to start doing this. I was given to know facts regarding the future which I was able to research and confirm (personal future events, I may have mentioned it somewhere)these facts and am no longer able to logically argue down my more intuitive side which appears to have been right all along!! One odd thing I'd like to mention is that I, when starting school, was fully ambidextrous, or had mirror ambidextrousness, I think it's called. I learned to write and then did something wierd; I'd write forwards left to right with my right hand, then switch hands and write backwards right to left with my left hand.....unfortunately this talent was 'adjusted' out of me as it didn't fit in and would have been too much trouble to develop properly; maybe this pushed my left and right sides out of balance, who knows? But it has been hard over the years to 'convince' my reasoning side to be quiet and listen to the input of my senses. I'm working on it now though, so thank you for your interest :)

A11L1V3SL0ST

it might be a form of Vitakinesis.

leotie_indigo

please please please dont be laughing at what people perceive as a gift to them. its not funny to judge and sceptics that do that can seriously damage a growing psychic or whatever to develop and can falter their thoughts and development.

rant over, i am intrigued to find out more here. try to ignore the sceptics as best as possible its what you perceive ok?!

Gauss

it seems like i can take a way other peoples pain and sickness.I was with my gf and she said she wasn't feeling good she had a bad head ache as i gave here a hug all the suden my head started hurting we whent and sat down and she said that her head ache whent away i thought maybe it was just funny timing but then like a week later one of my friends fell and land on his arm so i whent to help him and as soon as i grabed his hand to help him up my arm started hurting but this time i guess i didn't take all of his pain away but a good bit cause he was good after. i need help do i have some weird power or is it just good timing and if it is a power what do i do with it?

This is exactly explained in the book Zhuan Falun where a QiGong Master may take the patient´s pain but suffers himself afterwards(the karma is transferred to him)... Watch out, very dangerous, you don´t want to go near a cancer patient with that intention of healing..

shsiwj28289

I think this is a gift. I would use it in non-serious situations, but if a serious situation happens I wouldn't suggest using it because I think the pain your feeling is a transfer of energy from your body to the one in pain. And I think that if you transfer too much energy you'll fall to the ground dead.

Edited by ryty1231