Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obama presidency would embolden terrorists

Captain Megaton

First of all let me start off by saying that I don't think neither man or woman is really truly ready to be in the white house. Why? Because they're coming in after another president's policies and ideas have failed on numerous accounts. Knowing that the American people are watching them and seeing if they can actually help fix or tighten up those loosen ends. They also realize that the American people may turn on them in a heart beat if they make a single mistake. Second of all, 9/11/01 was a tragic day all Americans here in the USA and for our allies as well. That day honestly opened our eyes to the fact that we're not as invulenerable about people thing we are. So we've got to step up our game a little bit and boost up our security systems where we can...yes it's true you can't fix every opened crack in the dam because the water will find a way to get through but at least you can slow it down. For those that don't understand that, it means that we can boost our security systems, checks, watch everything that everyone is doing around us, but nothing or no one is truly safe. Third: Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all those other countries across seas now realize that there is someone out there who does care and won't tolerate a leader that harms their own people for personal gain or pleasure. No, they understand now that the USA is a state of freedom and rights that wishes to show it to the rest of the world and there are others out there that don't really like us because of those rights and freedoms that we have here in this great country. So what do they do? They do the only thing they've been taught to do, they destroy something that is different and not like them. Fourth: For those of you who believe that everything is falling apart I say, keep your head and take care of what you can. We'll get through this, we always have. Amercians are known for stepping back up after getting knocked down. Why, because we're not the type of people that just give up and go away peacefully. We'll get through this financial crisis and credit crunch and if we go into a depression/recession, then we'll come back from it too, we have before and we will again. So stay strong america and join hands in the hopes and dreams and prayers that we'll be okay and someday we're all live the way that we were meant to...free...

we can't use a monkey so it has to be a man or a woman whether we are ready or not.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AzTide

• questionmark

• AlexG

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to get on the OP about this and maybe dig into Aroces a little but hey people here have done a far better job. I find it funny that a guy like Aroces can make claims that he KNOWS what is going on over there but has never been and is so often wrong about Iraq. The reason he is so often wrong is simple, he never looks at facts, he takes an article and attaches his own biased sentiment to it and runs around with a bucket on his head preaching what he does and listens to no one and ignores what does not fit in his bucket. I find it rather funny to watch.

Joe Biden is a Republican plant!

So is Joe the plumber :lol: Biden a repug? doubtful.....

So is Joe the plumber :lol: Biden a repug? doubtful.....

Sorry, I hadn't donned my tinfoil helmet, yet this morning. There! I'm all better now.

::mumbles "Obama rules, Obama rules....."::

Alright, now lets go to reality. The Iraqis welcomed us and was glad to get rid of Saddam.

By five years of war.

Go on, reply by saying that what I said somehow proves your point and then use that stupid thumbs up smilie that you always do.

The first WTC bombing in 1993 was in planning since at least 1991 and, as far as I can tell, none of the conspirators were members of al-Qaeda. Ramzi Yousef's (one of the conspirators) uncle was, and Yousef got financial support from him, but the conspirators were introduced by Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, who was accused of being the leader of a group called al-Gama'a al Islamiyya. This group was not then affiliated to, allied with or associated with al-Qaeda (they are rumored to have formed an alliance with al-Qaeda post 2003.) Most of this information is readily available on Wiki.

Clinton would not have 'pursued' al-Qaeda for the 1993 WTC bombing due to the simple fact they weren't involved.

And the 9/11 terrorist only planned the attack when Bush got inaugurated??? :wacko: Read about ABLE DANGER, it's an alarm that did not make it through higher officials because of a wall put up by the Clinton Administration between the CIA and FBI in sharing information. It could have prevented 9/11.

Does not matter who was responsible for the 1st attack, the fact is Clinton's respond was soft, the way Obama would deal with it, try to downplay, try to understand why they are angry and try to pacify and hope for the best.

And you think it's a different group but with the same objective, don't you know what Al Qaeda is? It's a network of different group with same objectives. They don't do an annual meeting if that is what you are trying to imply.

Edited by AROCES

By five years of war.

Go on, reply by saying that what I said somehow proves your point and then use that stupid thumbs up smilie that you always do.

Yeah 5 years of war, you want a dead line or cut off date on wars???

Edited by AROCES

9/11 happened on Bush's watch. That says A LOT! He most certainly did fail. Don't go trying to act like he did something good because we haven't been attacked since 9/11. How sad a state of mind is that? Before 9/11 we weren't really worried about terrorists or anyone else attacking us on our own soil. George Bush steps in the White House and Bang! - 9/11 hits us.

He then uses it as a reason to invade Iraq - something he planned on doing before 9/11 ever happened. He's failed miserably in terms of working for the American people. As far as accomplishing his own agenda, well yes, I guess he considers himself to be a huge success in that regard.

Amazes me that people really support this guy.

9/11 was planned on clintons watch. Clinton made sure it would happen on bushes watch.

Sorry, I hadn't donned my tinfoil helmet, yet this morning. There! I'm all better now.

::mumbles "Obama rules, Obama rules....."::

I doubt that, your helmet is to damn tight ;)

Obama, Mccain hey it's not a great choice I know, but I'm backing the lesser of the two evils as I can tell them apart, and I'm part of the majority (something must be wrong)

9/11 was planned on clintons watch. Clinton made sure it would happen on bushes watch.

Holy crap, who needs the tin foil helmet now :w00t:

Yeah 5 years of war, you want a dead or cut off date on wars???

They want us to tell the enemy when we are going to pull out so that they enemy can attack the day after we pull out.

These are the most ridiculous 2 sentences ever typed.

Holy crap, who needs the tin foil helmet now :w00t:

I have a tinfoil helmet .. but it doesn't work .. :P

And no I don't agree that Clinton wanted it to happen on "Bush's watch" but I do agree that the planning was going on while Clinton was in office

I have a tinfoil helmet .. but it doesn't work .. :P

And no I don't agree that Clinton wanted it to happen on "Bush's watch" but I do agree that the planning was going on while Clinton was in office

What do you mean "the planning"

I do hope you mean plans for invading Iraq and not that OUR Government plotted for our nation to be raped.

I do hope you mean plans for invading Iraq and not that OUR Government plotted for our nation to be raped.

It is not like it is the first time, but it would be the first time it happened on US soil. The USS Maine incident comes to mind....

The fact of the matter is, and remains, that bin Laden and his gang of brain amputated loonies planned 9/11 already in Clinton's first presidency. It takes time to smuggle people into the US, to train them well enough as pilots so they don't crash before reaching their target, to place the infrastructure to enable support for the operatives. That is not something you pull out of the hat within a month.

And the second reason why I can't see it: The inner circle around Dubya does not muster enough brain to come up with a plan that actually works...

They want us to tell the enemy when we are going to pull out so that they enemy can attack the day after we pull out.

But surely, the enemy has been defeated. So how can they attack (attack who? Presumably the Good Iraqis) the day after you pull out? I thought that was why they were talking about pulling out, because the Enemy has been defeated. I'm confused now.

I meant Al Quada planning 9/11 during the Clinton years. It just happened when Bush was in office.

The Iraqis do. And it is, after all, their country. Once we give it back.

and...and let them keep OUR oil? NEVER!!!!

Um, but you said the Iraqis welcomed the US, and were grateful to them for getting rid of Saddam. So what was the war for? Because they were so grateful that they didn't want to US to leave, and invented a war so they'd hang around?

?

:tu:

It is their country, and all we want is for them to have a society that does not cause trouble in the region.

As we can see, they do want a peaceful society and just need help against those who wants to bring them back to the stone age rules.

while there are those who wants to abandon them.

As we can see, they do want a peaceful society and just need help against those who wants to bring them back to the stone age rules.

And they want us to leave within 16 months.

Or are those just the 'bad' Iraqis who want us gone?

It is their country, and all we want is for them to have a society that does not cause trouble in the region.

while there are those who wants to abandon them.

Why, yes, didn't the rest of the world know yet that other nations are only allowed to continue minding their own business as long as the Global Policeman allows them to? That's how it works now, didn't everyone know?

(The fact that "those who wants to bring them back to the stone age rules" didn't actually seem to want them to "bring them back to the stone age rules" until the US had invaded is, of course, neither here, nor indeed, is it there.)

:tu:

And they want us to leave within 16 months.

Or are those just the 'bad' Iraqis who want us gone?

YUP, THEY the IRAQIS wants us to leave, but when they say so. NOT when the Bush haters, terrorist or Liberal says so.

YUP, THEY the IRAQIS wants us to leave, but when they say so. NOT when the Bush haters, terrorist or Liberal says so.

The Iraqis say 16 months.

Obama says 16 months.

McCain says one hundred years.