Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obama presidency would embolden terrorists

Captain Megaton

Why, yes, didn't the rest of the world know yet that other nations are only allowed to continue minding their own business as long as the Global Policeman allows them to? That's how it works now, didn't everyone know?

(The fact that "those who wants to bring them back to the stone age rules" didn't actually seem to want them to "bring them back to the stone age rules" until the US had invaded is, of course, neither here, nor indeed, is it there.)

:tu:

Fact is when they have a chance to return to the same old ruling that you CLAIM they prefer and we intrerrupted, they hanged the leader of that same old rule you think they treasure.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AzTide

• questionmark

• AlexG

Top Posters In This Topic

The Iraqis say 16 months.

Obama says 16 months.

McCain says one hundred years.

... then the oil should be depleted...

The Iraqis say 16 months.

Obama says 16 months.

McCain says one hundred years.

Whatever the present elected Iraqi govt decides on.

Not Obama or McCain.

What part of whatever the present elected govt Iraqi decides on don't you understand?

That's what the present elected government of Iraq has decided on, so I'll assume 16 months has your support.

That's what the present elected government of Iraq has decided on, so I'll assume 16 months has your support.

The present elected government of Iraq has my recognition as the voice of the Iraqis and the Iraqis are no different from other countries we have a good diplomatic relation with.

The present elected government of Iraq has my recognition as the voice of the Iraqis and the Iraqis are no different from other countries we have a good diplomatic relation with.

Are you incapable of accepting 16 months or why are you performing this dance?

The present elected government of Iraq has my recognition as the voice of the Iraqis

Do you have a reason for refusing to answer the question simply, or are you practicing to be a politician?

and the Iraqis are no different from other countries we have a good diplomatic relation with.

One way the are different is that we invaded and are occupying their country. Or doesn't that count?

um.... wait... let me .....

no, Rhode Island isn't a country...

ok, I give up. What are they?

Do you have a reason for refusing to answer the question simply, or are you practicing to be a politician?

I don't like explaining word for word.

If that was too deep for you to understand then I suggest to not worry about it.

One way the are different is that we invaded and are occupying their country. Or doesn't that count?

We invaded and got rid of a trouble making Tyrant that the Iraqis are thankful for.

While you rather just watch and wait until the brutal sons of Saddam takes over after him.

He must mean that Iraq and the U.S. have ties similar to Canada and the U.S. what huh wait that can't be right.

See how disrespectful you are with the Iraqis? They braved the terrorist threat and voted so they canhave their elected govt and you trash and discredit their bravery.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed Flamebait

has any read what I posted on page two about this topic? or is everyone too busy fussing and cussing at this aroces person? just a simple question, haha. Sorry but everyone fussing at one person over one comment is just laborious (extremely boring). Check out my reply to this post on page two and let me know what you think. Although I will agree with Raven, can't put a monkey, baboon, ape, gorilla, fish, turtle, or anything like that in office, lol. Sure wonder what they would say or do, lmao.

Ahem.

As I've had to remove some recent posts, a quick reminder from the Forum's Terms and Conditions:

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

We invaded and got rid of a trouble making Tyrant that the Iraqis are thankful for.

No, no, no, that won't be until January 20th ....

:P

7 years of occupation.. Yep, he failed.

To respond to this I'll post a small piece to be thought about our military occupying another country...

The post-World War II occupation of Germany was a huge and diverse undertaking spanning almost eleven years, conducted in conjunction with three other members of the wartime alliance and involving in various degrees a number of US governmental departments and agencies. The occupation was, moreover, a major event in German history and in the history of the postwar world; and for the Army it was a mission second only in scope and significance to the war itself.

http://www.history.army.mil/books/wwii/occ-gy/index.htm

At the end of World War II, Japan was occupied by the Allied Powers, led by the United States with contributions also from Australia, British India, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. This foreign presence marked the first time since the unification of Japan that the island nation had been occupied by a foreign power. The San Francisco Peace Treaty, signed on September 8, 1951, marked the end of the Allied occupation, and subsequent to its coming into force on April 28, 1952, Japan was once again an independent state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan

It took 11 years to get Germany going after WW2 were the military wasn't needed. And 8 years for Japan to get settled. If you watch the news even now Iraq is starting to settle down. And everyone would have to admit that the Middle East is a far more volatile environment than Japan and Germany had.

Oh and most people have no clue how long the US forces occupied Germany and Japan.

Oh and most people have no clue how long the US forces occupied Germany and Japan.

There was a little difference there... Germany and Japan declared war on the US with backing of most of their population, the US was defending itself from an aggression and had therefore to assure that said would not happen again.

Iraq was to to rid a country from a dictator and install a democratic government. That government was installed and that government is asking all foreign troops kindly to p*** off. Either we installed a government and heed its request or we say: shut up, you are occupied. If we do the latter we are responsible for their well being, as we were for Japan and Germany. Got some billions in small change?

Yeah 5 years of war, you want a dead line or cut off date on wars???

Technically it's not a war it's become a police action. Because Bush declared we won it's over. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Iraq war vs WWII sorry not making the connection. Two totaly different senarios that really have no comparison. IMO

Technically it's not a war it's become a police action. Because Bush declared we won it's over. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Actually, the war is on Terrorism, and is not over. The Iraq issue is solved.

Actually, the war is on Terrorism, and is not over. The Iraq issue is solved.

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with terrorism... Dubya just used the occasion to settle some old debts.

It was accomplished indeed!

Mission was to go into Baghdad, take down Saddam and his Army, right?

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with terrorism... Dubya just used the occasion to settle some old debts.

oh i know what happened. im just saying we called it something else.